The Dirty Doctors - Cover

The Dirty Doctors

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Chapter 12: There is a little Problem

Sex Story: Chapter 12: There is a little Problem - This story is about a very naive young virgin girl who just turned eighteen. She asked for help from her neighbor who is a Psychiatrist who has a sister that is a OBGYN. She and her husband get hypnotized. She gets turned into a whore, her husband become the equivalent who ends up sucking cock and gets butt fucked. This is a nasty story and if gay men stuff turns you off, you should pass on this story!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Linda feeling a little powerful said, "Stop talking and get back to eating me, I want to come one more time before you fuck me."

As Linda laid there with her legs pulled back and with Peter doing the one thing he loved doing in life, Linda felt very pleased with herself and the day they both had. If she had not suggested the two of them to go see Dr. Harris, she never would have known exactly what Peter wanted and actually needed from her and their marriage bed.

She never would have experienced what she had fantasized about for months. The fantasy did not hold a candle to the way it really felt as two men fucked her in her asshole and cunt, while she had a third man fuck her face. It was total pleasure in the highest form. Dr. Harris was the perfect person to go to before she married Peter.

She closed her eyes and pictured Dr. Harris's big cock sliding in and out of her mouth and down her throat. She could see him as she held her legs back with her hands and he slid that big cock of his into her waiting cunt or bending over his sofa at his house as he fucked her in her asshole while she rubbed her clit.

Her climax came hard and fast as she pictured being fucked in the asshole bent over sucking another cock that was fucking her face. Thinking of that, she felt Peter's tongue fucking her asshole and the timing was perfect. Linda experienced her climax with Peter's tongue pushing as far in her ass as he could, while she was rubbing her own clit. Her climax was stronger than before.

As she slowly came down from her sexual high, she said, "If you're hard, I'm ready and I want it in me."

Peter was hard and he quickly moved in between her legs and aimed his penis at her open waiting hole. He slid into his wife, her cunt felt like smooth silk surrounding his penis with warmth and pleasure. The feeling of Peter stretching her cunt with his penis felt wonderful to Linda. It was really good.

It did not feel like a cock, not like the cocks on the six men that fucked her only hours earlier, but it felt really good. Linda did not understand the difference; she just knew that, while Peter had a very big penis, and although it was larger and thicker than three of the men that fucked her at the doctor's office, it just was not the same. While she loved the feeling that Peter gave her with his big penis, it was not a real cock.

As Peter was above her sliding his penis in and out of her, she loved the way it felt. She kept asking herself why did a cock feel so much better, including the smaller cocks that she experienced? Linda decided to stop trying to figure it out and shut everything out of her mind except the wonderful penis fucking her hungry cunt.

The long preparation of having Peter clean out her cunt and coming on the bed cover affected him in a different way than she expected. When he did get hard again and began fucking her, it was so much better than before, and he was lasting and lasting. She felt a climax coming on strong and she fucked back hard and fast, racing to her goal.

Stars exploded in her head, and she was breathing hard and fast as her whole body was focused on the wonderful feeling of her husband's penis slamming in and out of her cunt. As she came back from her mind blowing climax, Peter was still fucking her; and when Linda realized that he was still hard and going strong she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself up to his mouth where she gave him the most passionate kiss of her life.

When she broke the kiss she said, "I love you darling, I love so much, you are the perfect husband, God I love you, I feel so fortunate that you are my soul mate. The way you love me and make love to me is so perfect, I love you honey, you are my man. My man, you fuck me so good. No one can top you. You are the best fuck ever. I am so lucky that God gave you to me to be my husband."

Letting go, she laid back on the bed and said, "Come on darling, do it a little faster dear. Oh yea, fuck; I want you to fuck me faster, faster darling. Yea that's it baby, just like that. Oh baby that feels great, keep it up, keep fucking me just like that. Oh baby, I love you, I love you, fuck I LOVE IT! YEA, FASTER, HARDER DO IT, DO IT, I'M GONNA COME! OH BABY I AM GOING TO COME! OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH MY GOD, THAT'S IT! COME WITH ME BABY, COME WITH ME, NOW, NOW, OH FUCKKKKKKKK!

Linda felt her husband's penis explode inside of her as he came with her. Just as he came, he leaned down and kissed his lovely wife with passion and love. He said, "I love you so much, you are the perfect wife. No one can ever love you more than me. I love you, I love your pussy, your mouth, your body. I'm the lucky one here. You love me and I never want to loose that love from you."

Peter did not care that just hours earlier his sweet loving wife had fucked six other men and fucked them all three times apiece and the doctor five times. Peter loved his wife for being the perfect wife any man could and would want. In the past three months he would make love to his wife and it felt good, but never great, not like it did this time. In the past he would climax one time with his wife, roll over, and go to sleep. However in the past three to four hours he had climaxed six times.

Three times in the doctor's office: twice when she and he were with Doctor Harris and one time with KimHo, then in the truck when Linda sucked him off, and then coming into the house, and finally being able to eat out his wife's cum-filled cunt he came again. Then this time, he was able to bring her to two orgasms while he fucked her with his penis. It was like he was Superman and it made him feel great, to bring his wife to her climax with just his mouth and then his penis.

Once Peter was spent he waited a few minutes and began to slide down, kissing his wife's body. While in the afterglow of her climax with the man that she loved with all her heart she said, "Get down there and eat me sweetie, I don't want to loose this feeling, make it last forever darling."

As she said those words she pushed him down with her hands on the top of his head. Linda wanted to know if Peter could extend this wonderful afterglow going through her body. Peter quickly went down to his wife's cunt and began to love it with his mouth; licking the sides of her labia, her clit, down to her asshole and back up. As his mouth began working on her cunt sucking out the sperm, it did exactly as she had hoped. Peter moaned in pleasure as he worked making his wife clean and made sure that every drop of his sperm was out of her open hole.

As he licked and worked her clit, he kept watching her hole as it very slowly closed and her lips seemed to reduce in their swelling. He had never been happier and he lay between her legs as he was licking her for sperm and feeling so relaxed and very content.

Peter made sure that every bit of sperm was off of Linda. He slowly worked kissing her mound in a small circular motion, moving his kisses very slowly away from her slit, kissing the tender area between her labia and her upper thigh. Making his kisses very wet, he worked moving his kisses slowly up to her lower belly and all around her belly button; first in a wide circle and then with each pass bringing his kisses closer and closer to her belly button.

Once he kissed her belly button, he moved his wet kisses down back toward her clit. Once there he kissed all around her clit, never once touching it. He moved his kisses back to her tender skin between her left leg and her left labia.

Linda was breathing hard as he worked his mouth slowly over and around her clit again and this time down to the tender area between her right labia and upper thigh. Linda kept trying to shift her hips to get him to move his mouth to her clit, but Peter slowly moved upwards; kissing from right to left, left to right and kissing her whole belly while moving up. It took forever for Peter to reach the underside of her breast.

Linda felt so relaxed for the very first time after making love with her husband. Laying there after sex, her afterglow lasted longer than it ever had before. She laid there with her eyes closed, relaxing and enjoying Peter lovingly licking her pussy and clit and her body. In the past she had always been wide awake and keyed up after they made love, but not this time. This time she just seemed to melt, as she basked in her husbands love while she drifted off to sleep.

When Linda woke up she looked at the clock and it was 10:12 pm. She heard Peter softly snoring and felt him still between her open legs. Not wanting to wake Peter, she slowly lifted her left leg and rolled over so she could get up and go to the bathroom to pee. As she sat there, she went over in her mind everything that happened to her today and it felt like she had just lived out one of those sex stories that she loved to read.

The only thing different was, in real life it was so much better than reading and masturbating, and fucking herself with toys; and this time the man that she loved so deeply was part of it all.

Her mind would not shut off; she kept going over and over the day's events. She had learned that to be the perfect wife for her husband that she needed to do exactly what she loved doing. She loved being a whore; she loved fucking other men to collect their sperm for Peter to eat out of her cunt. She loved the way Peter made love to her.

With Peter it was not sex, it was pure love. Linda knew at that point that she would do anything that she needed to do, to keep this loving husband of hers happy. Linda now loved the lovemaking with Peter. That lovemaking was just pure love displayed to each other through sex. Linda wanted to experience this feeling with her husband every time they went to bed at night.

She decided that if she had to go out and fuck twenty men during the daytime, just to come home at night and experience the wonderful close loving relationship that she had with Peter earlier, well she would do it, over and over again.

Linda was very glad that she loved to fuck and be fucked, it just made everything easier so she could make their lovemaking be perfect every time.

Linda heard Peter getting up and he walked into the bathroom where she was sitting on the stool, she saw him and said, "Come here big boy, let mama give junior a kiss for making her feel so good."

Peter smiled and walked over and stood between his wife's legs. She picked up his hanging penis and lifted it up to kiss the head. But kissing was not enough, she kissed it and kissed it and took the big flaccid head into her mouth. She cupped his balls at first and then tried to stroke it as she held the head in her mouth.

After a long time Peter said, "I think we broke it today, it has never had a workout like today. The mind is willing but my dick is broke."

Linda let go of it and laughed, then said, "Oh it's not broke, it is in shock; it wasn't used to having a work out like today. Are you hungry honey?"

Peter said almost excited, "Oh yea, I am always hungry to eat your juicy pussy."

Linda said, "No silly, I mean are you hungry for some food. I will make us something before we go back to bed. Honey, I am so happy that we went to see Dr. Harris and you told me why you wanted to eat me being full of sperm. I thought you were sick.

However, now I know why you are the way you are. I am going to love being the whore you want me to be, I can't wait to see how many men I can fuck tomorrow to give you what you want and need from me."

When Linda said that, it caught Peter by surprise. She wasn't suppose to acknowledge anything about that to him. She was supposed to act like she was cheating on him and keeping it from him. Peter did not want this to happen. He knew he had to call and speak with Dr. Harris because something happened, Linda was told under hypnosis never to say anything, yet she's letting him know that she knew everything and was OK with it all.

When Linda went to the kitchen he pulled out Dr. Harris' cell number that he gave them when they left his office. The phone rang twice before Dr. Harris answered it.

Peter said, "Hi doc, this is Peter."

Dr. Harris said, "Hi baby, did your sweet young wife give you her cum filled cunt yet?"

Peter said, "Yea, but there is a problem. Remember when you made up the game for us to play? You told us not to speak of it at all, to just do it?

Dr. Harris said, "Yes, I remember that. Why?

"Well," Peter said, "Linda just told me that she is happy that I want her to be a whore and that she will make sure to have her cunt full of cum tomorrow. Sure I want that, but I don't want her doing it for my sake, I want her to do it because she wants to do it."

Dr. Harris said, "Do what Peter?"

Peter said, "You know, be a whore. I think she is doing it just to please me and I don't want her doing that for me. I want her to do it for her own desires and needs. And now I see that I need to not know what is going on either. Because I will always wonder just who she is being a whore for, me or her."

Dr. Harris said, "Well, if you want to come over now, I can fix both of you."

Peter said, "Can I come tomorrow, at least so you can take my memory of all this away?

It would probably be better if it was just Linda and you, so I'll fix that with her."

Dr. Harris said. "What are you doing tomorrow, say around six pm?"

Peter said, "Well Doc, KimHo invited us to her party. I guess we could stop by your house on the way there."

Dr. Harris said, "Perfect, I am also going to the party. I will work with you tomorrow morning and I will get your sweet young wife alone and fix her as well. How's that sound to you?"

Peter said, "Perfect, is 9 am too early Doc?"

Dr. Harris said, "No, that is perfect. I will see you then."

Peter hung up the phone just as Linda was calling out to him to come eat dinner. During the dinner Linda wanted to talk about Rachel and his long-standing meetings with her. Peter had hoped to avoid all this, but Linda wanted to know everything.

She asked Peter, "Was Rachel a prostitute or did she work at the Hotel?"

Peter told her, "She actually worked in housekeeping on the late shift, and whenever someone asked the clerk if he knew of any woman around that would have sex, he always called her and gave her the room number. She did it for the enjoyment, and he did it for the money, so Rachel gave him half of whatever she received."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.