The Dirty Doctors
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This story is about a very naive young virgin girl who just turned eighteen. She asked for help from her neighbor who is a Psychiatrist who has a sister that is a OBGYN. She and her husband get hypnotized. She gets turned into a whore, her husband become the equivalent who ends up sucking cock and gets butt fucked. This is a nasty story and if gay men stuff turns you off, you should pass on this story!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

It did not take Dr. Harris long, he was ready to cum. He wanted to prolong his pleasure so he pulled his cock out of Linda and told Peter to open his mouth and get him wet. He pushed forward into Peter's mouth, where he fucked it for a few strokes and then back into Linda's warm hot cunt. He shoved himself as deep as he could inside of Linda. He just buried it all the way inside before he came inside of her. Peter could see the doctor's balls churning in his nut sack as he fed his wife his sperm. Some of the white sperm dripped out of the sides of his wife's cunt and Peter licked every drop he could get to.

Dr. Harris ground himself against Linda; and when he finished, he began pushing his cock in and out of her again. As he would pull back, more sperm came out and Peter fervently went after it.

The doctor said, "I'll pull out of your whore Peter; and when I do, get your mouth over your wife's open hole, she is ready to feed you baby, ok NOW."

He pulled back and out; and as fast as Peter could move, he put his mouth over her gaping hole that was full of sperm. He moaned as he French kissed her gaping hole. Peter was jerking off like crazy.

Dr. Harris said, "Come Peter, let your penis come baby. Yea, keep eating that pussy, eat your whore Peter."

Peter came hard, real hard; and it was unlike anything that he had previously felt. He had so much sperm shooting out of him. He never stopped kissing and sucking out his wife's gaping hole.

Dr. Harris said, "Peter, turn around and lick off my cock while you keep jerking your penis. Oh yea, good boy, yea, just like that, real good. Ok, now go back to your wife, lick and suck her clit, make your young wife come, yea, yea, good, that's the way. Keep it up Peter; she is going to come for you baby. Come Linda, come for Peter, oh yea that's it, come hard baby.

Ok that's good, you can stop now. Get up Peter, put your pants on and go wait with my secretary in her office, and do not come back in here until I send for you. You will remember all of this, however your young wife will not, she will just think this was all a sweet, real nasty, sex daydream.

Now go sit with KimHo. I will have the intercom open so you can listen to everything going on in here. As for your young wife, when I wake her up, I will tell her that my office is sound proof and you are in a place where you can not hear what is going on in here, no matter how loud we get.

I am going to set things up for both of you to try out your little whore wife cheating game that we put in place. With you not here in the room, while she is no longer hypnotized, we can see if she will be the little cock hungry whore that you want her to be.

As hot as she is right now, she should want desperately to fuck me. You will hear and know what your loving wife is doing in here. My guess is, she will be the perfect whore; collecting up sperm just for you. I will be calling and inviting some of my friends and colleagues to come join your wife and myself in giving her that gang-bang that she has been wanting and fantasizing about. Do you remember how she said she has wanted to be gang-banged Peter?"

Peter said, "Yep, I sure do. When will I know to come in?"

Dr. Harris said, "You don't. You just stay with KimHo in her office and just listen. If you feel the need to take the old pecker out and whack it, go ahead. KimHo is the kind of gal who loves to watch a man jack-off, and Peter, she also loves being eaten just as much. If you are lucky enough, she just may have some remnants of a nooner she had, still inside of her.

Don't be surprised if KimHo tries to get you to fuck her, that girl sure loves to fuck. I will leave that up to you two, I mean after all you are a married man you know. I do know that all you want is to eat pussy that has cum in it; so when KimHo asks you to fuck her, just tell her you will if she lets you clean her up. That Korean is as cock hungry as your young wife is.

No go out there and tell KimHo I want her to call Jake, Henry, Bill, Jess, Joe and Frank. You tell her these exact words: "The Doctor wants you to call Jake, Bill, Henry, Jess, Joe and Frank. My wife is in with the doctor waiting for her very first gangbang, the Doc needs help to triple fuck my wife. Feel free to use me in any way that you want, just make sure that I am not bored."

Dr. Harris asked, "Got that?"

Peter said, "I can't remember all that. Let me write it down if you want me to say that word for word."

Dr. Harris said, "Sure use my desk."

Peter got a piece of paper and a pen, he wrote down. "The doctor told me to have you call Jake, Henry, Bill, Jess, Joe and Frank. My wife is in with the doctor waiting for her very first gangbang, and he needs them to come help him make her fantasy come true. The Doc says he needs help to triple fuck my wife. He also said to feel free to use me in any way that you want, just to make sure that I am not bored."

When Peter was finished, the Doc said, "Do not hand that to KimHo, I want you to read it; and when you do, watch KimHo's face light up. Now go boy, get out a here."

Dr Harris waited a few minutes to give Peter the time to read what he wrote down, he then walked to his desk and pushed down the intercom button. He said, "KimHo, is this loud enough? I want you both to hear everything. I am walking to the couch, can you hear me clear enough?"

Walking back to his desk he released the button and KimHo replied, "Perfect, don't fret none about Peter here, I will keep him busy, take your time Doctor."

Dr. Harris pushed and locked the button again and said, "Good girl."

Leaving the button open from his end, he said to Linda, "That's a girl, keep fucking that cunt nice and slow. Everything that just happened with you, Peter, and I was just one sweet nasty sexy daydream; one that you played out in your mind just like you do all day long when you are alone and you fuck yourself.

Being the whore that you are, you are always thinking about sex, always thinking about being fucked, fantasizing that you fuck two, three, four and five men. Ever since you saw your first gangbang movie, you fantasize of being gangbanged by six to ten men. It is a dream of yours that you wish would come true.

You want to get fucked so badly that when I wake you up. You will look around the office and ask me where Peter is. I will tell you that he is with my secretary in her office waiting, where he will stay until you and I finish talking, no matter how long it takes. You will ask me if he can hear us in here. I will tell you no, and you will accept my answer.

Knowing that we are alone and that Peter will not be returning to the office, you will have your freedom to get exactly what you crave. You will beg me to fuck you, and you will beg me to get some other men in here to fuck you. You will tell me that you need to be gang-banged and you want it today, right here, while your husband is waiting in the other office not knowing what is going on.

Yea, baby, slide that cock in and out of that hot nasty cunt of yours, good girl. Fuck yea, work that cock, keep fucking that cunt, faster, faster. No matter how hard you try or how fast and deep you cram that in yourself, you will not come until I tell you.

Fuck you are one hot young lady. Ok, keep fucking yourself, use your other hand and rub your clit honey, yea, just like that. You want to come so bad it hurts, but you can't.

I will count down from five to zero and then I will say "wake"; when you wake up you will not stop fucking yourself, you will want to climax but you can't.

Five, you are in the middle of a wonderful sex fantasy, you have a man fucking your cunt and you are sucking another man while other men are jacking themselves getting ready to fuck you.

Four, you love the way the man is fucking you, you are in ecstasy with pleasure as he keeps ramming his hard cock in your cunt and you are beginning to wake up. You know you are waking up and you fight it because you want to come in your nasty sex dream and you don't want it to end.

Three, the man fucking your face comes in your mouth; gulp down his cum, you love the taste of the chocolate pudding flavor. Yea, good girl, just like that. Now he pulls out and it is only the faceless man fucking you, taking you to a climax.

Two, you are beginning wake up from your dream and you can't stop it. You realize that you are still in my office and you are loving the feeling going on between your legs, you are remembering that you are using the rubber cock that you used in the private room where you watched the woman being gangbanged.

One, you are waking up and the only things you remember are the ones you decided to remember, you will remember only that and nothing else. You know I'm with you and you are in my office. You are not thinking of Peter, because all you can think about is making yourself come, and come hard.

Ready, "WAKE."

Linda blinked as she woke up, she was so fucking close to climaxing it was hard to think and even focus. Without slowing down her fucking and rubbing her clit, she quickly scanned the room hoping that Peter was not there. She could she did not see Peter, but then she thought maybe he was behind her. Without slowing down or stopping, she asked Dr. Harris, "Where is my husband? Oh fuck I need to come so bad, where is Peter Doc?"

Dr. Harris said, "He is in the other office with my secretary. This room is soundproof, he can't hear you, and you told me that you wanted to have some fun with me before you went home, so I sent Peter out so we could be alone. So baby, right now all this is your time. It has been three months since we last got together. Do you remember the last time we saw each other Linda?"

Linda said in a lustful excited voice, "Oh fuck, please Doc, please let me come. I need to come so bad, please Doc, let me come. I'm begging you, you know you're gonna fuck me, so please let me come. COME ON PLEASE LET ME COME!"

Dr. Harris said, "Come Linda, come."

Linda yelled out as she pulled the cock into herself as far as it would go and she could still hold onto it with the tips of her fingers. "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD, SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD, AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Linda's whole body just shook from the inside of her cunt out, she felt her orgasm from the tips of her toes to the top of her head, her eyes saw stars as she came hard and fast. After about three minutes she began to come down from her wonderful high that her climax took her to. She was still enjoying her waves of pleasure as she began to come to her senses.

Catching her breath again looking around the office she said, "You're sure Peter can't hear anything Doc?"

Dr. Harris said, "No dear, he can't. My office is soundproof so no one can listen in; and on top of that, my secretary KimHo will not let him come back in here unless I tell her to. I suspect that you would like to be used like a whore, am I wrong dear?"

Linda said, as she slowly moved the rubber cock in and out of herself, "As long as he is Ok and can't hear us, I want you to fuck me; and yes I do remember the last time I saw you. You took me in a closet at the reception, you fucked my face, and I loved that. I also remember that I was wanted you to fuck me in my asshole before I returned to the ballroom but you couldn't, we didn't have the time. I was so fucking horny after you left me, I had to go back to the ladies room and take care of myself.

You were an asshole that day, you should have fucked me, I needed it just as bad as I need it now, well maybe even worse. I choose not to touch or play with myself on my wedding day. I needed a sex fix bad, your timing was perfect and then I saw you in the hallway. I knew that if you said anything, just one word to me, I would want you to fuck me; and when you did, you only did half the job and left me horny as hell. If you had fucked me I would have been able to go back to Peter, but you ran off.

I like the way you always want to help me when I need it. I really would like to have six or seven men fuck me, one after another; or maybe two at one time and I would love to try three at the same time. But wanting it and doing it are two different things. I don't know that many married men and I want men bareback when they fuck me so I can give my baby what he wants.

Ever since I watched those video's you told me about, I have craved that kind of sex. Can you help out a nasty little girl like me out Doc?

Doc? Hell I could take on ten men with hard cocks right now if we had the time. Do you have any married friends that would love to fuck a hot piece of ass like me Doc? You owe me you know; in fact maybe I should be mad at you Doc. At my wedding I needed you, I needed more than you face fucking me. I really needed to feel your cock in my asshole I wanted to beg you to help me out and fuck my asshole and you didn't have the time.

I can't be mad at you Doc, the way you helped me and taught me those two weeks before I got married, I will love you forever for the way you helped me. I did not know anything about sex. But once you began to teach me and guiding me to those wonderful nasty sex stories, I just could not get enough information. It was like I was on, what do they call it when people go out and drink just to go get drunk?"

Dr. Harris said, "Do you mean a bender or a binge?"

Linda said, "Yes, that's it. Once you told me about where to get all the information I wanted to read, I went on one of those benders, I just could or I should say I can't get enough. I am like a sponge, I soak it all up. Once I had found all that sex on the Internet I was in love with all that great nasty dirty sex that I read about. Once I knew what I had been missing, I also knew that I could not have any of it, being married.

Then watching my folks gangbang movies about a week before my wedding, just made me crave being the center of a gangbang all the more. You do know that it is all your fault, right Doc? Being married I resigned myself to the fact that it would never happen for me. I love Peter, but I fucking love dirty nasty sex and yet I knew that I was trapped into my marriage and having sex with just Peter. I now realize that I should have waited and sown my wild oats like boys do.

Now that I can orgasm over and over, I am always thinking of sex and masturbating and fucking myself. My only problem is, I am using things and not fucking real men like I want to. Don't get me wrong Doc, I love my husband very much, I really do, but I need cock. I just cannot get enough cock. Peter's penis is ok. I mean it's good, long and fat enough, but it just isn't the same as a cock."

Dr. Harris said, "If that is what you really want Linda, I have some married friends that work here in this building, I can call them and you can have your first, of what I hope will be many gang-bangs. But only if you want dear. Tell me when did you last clean out your ass?"

Linda said, "Before we left the house, I was hoping that we could get alone and I could tempt you into fucking me say, for old times sake. Only this time I want you to fuck my cunt first, then my asshole. I honestly didn't even think it would happen, but I did hope.

If you would call your friends I would love that! Can we please? Will it take long? I am worried about Peter, I don't want to make him wait too long."

Dr. Harris walked over to his desk, picked up his phone and said to KimHo, "How is Peter doing dear?"

KimHo told Dr. Harris over the phone, "He is doing fine, he is hanging on to every word you two are talking about. Since he loves cleaning up messy pussy's I told him I was still a mess since our late lunch. I promised him that I would let him clean me up when the gangbang begins. He's got a nice size dick on him; I love what I am seeing. I also told him that he could eat me after we fuck, provided that he makes me come four times with his mouth first. Right now he is waiting and wanting to get started.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.