The Dirty Doctors - Cover

The Dirty Doctors

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This story is about a very naive young virgin girl who just turned eighteen. She asked for help from her neighbor who is a Psychiatrist who has a sister that is a OBGYN. She and her husband get hypnotized. She gets turned into a whore, her husband become the equivalent who ends up sucking cock and gets butt fucked. This is a nasty story and if gay men stuff turns you off, you should pass on this story!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Peter got up and sent Linda out to Dr. Harris. Linda sat down and Dr. Harris asked her what did you do in there, watch the video on the TV or look at the magazines?"

Linda looking at him softly said, "I watched the video."

Dr. Harris said, "Good I was hoping you would, now before we begin "Linda Sleep."

Can you hear my voice Linda?"

Linda said, "Yes, I hear you."

Dr. Harris said, "Good girl, now open your eyes and relax, lay down on the sofa on your back, good. Now Linda, tell me the last time that you masturbated."

Linda said, "A few minutes ago."

Dr. Harris said, "I am glad to hear that Linda, what turned you on and made you want to masturbate Linda?"

Linda said, "When I walk my dress brushed against my clit and when I walked in the room, I was already wanting to masturbate. I turned on the TV, I saw the woman being fucked by two black men and she was going nuts loving it. I began masturbating right away."

Dr. Harris said, "That is good to hear, but is that all you did Linda? Did you use one of the dildos in there to fuck yourself with?"

Linda said, "Yes, I used three of them, and they all felt wonderful."

Dr. Harris asked, "Good girl, I am very happy to hear that, now tell me Linda do you like looking at porn?"

Linda said, "Yes, I love it."

Dr. Harris asked, "When did you first look at porn and masturbated Linda?"

Linda said, "The day after we talked at your house when you told me what web sites to go to. I did not know that it was porn at the time but after I returned from Dr. Ruth's office, my mother and I had our mother daughter before wedding talk and I asked her what porn was because I did not know. When she told me I knew I had been reading and watching porn videos all that day when I came back to your house and you fucked in my face and my asshole before I left to see your sister Dr. Ruth.

I was so turned on and all I could think of was sex and wanting to learn more about it. After that day I have been reading and watching porn every day, I found that I really love all the sex I read about and watch.

Before speaking with you that first day I had no interest in sex at all. Now I love it! Once Dr. Ruth took the hood off of my clit, my whole world changed. Before that, I knew I would have to have sex with Peter once we were married. But I was only going to do it because it was my duty as a wife; I had no desire at all. Dr. Ruth, my mother and you changed all that for me"

Dr. Harris said, "How did we change that for you dear?"

Linda said, "You explained and taught me what men really want from a woman and a wife, I now know that you are right. You taught me how wonderful it is to be fucked in my face and my asshole. You gave me my very first climax while we talked that first day.

Then when I came over to your house before going to your sister's. I remember how I knelt down and you fucked my face and you came in my throat, I climaxed so hard I did not care that I could not breath at the time. I remembered how I finely got you to fuck me in my asshole again even when you did not want to. I knew that I just loved sex! I loved climaxing when a man comes in my throat and climaxing when you or Peter fucked my asshole I felt so alive and I loved it.

Then when your sister Dr. Ruth showed me how I can have a climax with my pussy and she gave me my first climax as she licked and sucked my clit while she finger fucked my pussy, and using a rubber dick to fuck me with, I loved it. I loved every moment of it."

Dr. Harris said, "Oh she did, did she, I knew something happened by the way she thanked me for sending you over to her. What else did she show you dear?"

Linda said, "She taught me what to do with Peter to make my husband happy letting him eat my pussy and finger fuck me. When I went home and mother told me that the bible says my body is for my husband's pleasure and his body is for my pleasure everything changed.

I would read and read dirty stories, watch movies, masturbate during the day, meeting you every day so you could teach me more and help train my body so Peter could face fuck me and fuck me in my ass. I got a thrill coming over to your house after Peter dropped me off at night, and I still had his sperm in my ass when you face fucked me and then you fucked my asshole again. I changed from knowing nothing to now being the whore and slut that my husband wants me to be."

Dr. Harris said, "Good girl, since I never asked you before, what kind of porn do you like? What kind of sex stories do you enjoy reading now?"

Linda said, "I love any story where the wife is fucking anything with a cock and she loves it, I am always the woman in the story doing what she is doing. When the woman in the story comes, I time my own climax's with her, and if it is a video or movie, I do the same thing"

Dr. Harris said, "Wonderful Linda now tell me your favorite type of video do you like watching?"

Linda said, "I love gang-bang movies, I love watching men fuck me in the movies over and over again. I am the woman in the movie that can never get enough cock to suck or fuck."

Dr. Harris asked, "have you experienced fucking other men after you married Peter?"

Linda said, "No I have not, I only fantasize about it when I am at home reading or watching movies, I want to so badly, but I have not been able to after we were married.

I really want to, but I think Peter would be hurt so I just have to fantasize about it. When I watched the movies, I am always the girl being gangbanged or eating another woman's cunt. I am the woman fucking another woman with a rubber cock as I lick and suck on her clit. I am the woman in the picture who is sucking one cock while another man is behind me fucking me."

Dr. Harris noticed that Linda was breathing hard and he asked. "Talking about this has turned you on hasn't it Linda?"

Linda said, "yes, I am on fire, I want to masturbate right now."

Dr Harris said, "Go ahead Linda, pick up the front of your dress and masturbate as we talk, go ahead and love the feeling, however you will not climax until I say you can do you under stand?"

Linda quickly said, "Yes I understand," as she pulled the front of her dress up and put it on her belly showing her naked bottom. She opened her legs wide and began to rub her clit slowly.

Dr. Harris asked, "Do you like doing that Linda?"

Linda said, "Yes, I love doing this and I love fucking my hot pussy I do it allot, many times a day and night."

Dr. Harris said, "keep fingering yourself while I go get Peter. I want Peter to watch you and learn what makes you tick. Would you like me to bring you a rubber dick to fuck your hot cunt with while we talk Linda?"

Linda said, "Yes, please, I would like that."

Dr. Harris got up, went to the waiting room opened the door and said, "Peter, grab that big rubber cock on the table there and come with me." Peter still hypnotized did as he was told.

Dr. Harris said, "Hand the rubber cock to your wife and watch her enjoy her hot pussy. Stand at the end of the sofa and watch her as she rubs her clit and fucks herself. Drop your pants and if you get hard, stroke your penis while we talk."

Peter handed Linda the rubber dick, she took it bringing it to her cunt. Her cunt was lubricated and so wet that there was no resistance of any kind as she pulled it in and began fucking her pussy. Holding it with her right hand, she went back to rub her clit with her left. Peter who was still hypnotized stood and watched his wife on the sofa.

Dr Harris said, "Linda I am going to have Peter tell you exactly what he loves when it comes to sex. Listen closely to what he says. Because you love your husband so much, you want to know what he loves when it comes to sex, do you understand Linda?"

Linda said, in a very lustful sexually heightened voice, "Yes, oh yes, I want to know what Peter loves when it comes to sex."

Dr. Harris said to Peter, "Peter, tell your wife what you fantasize about when you are by yourself and you jack off. While you tell your wife, keep stroking your hard penis. But no matter how hard you try, you will not come until I tell you that you may come."

Peter began stroking his penis the moment he dropped his pants again. Peter said, "I fantasize looking at my wife with her legs open and her pussy is all messy from fucking lots of men. I fantasize that I see lots of cum is running out of her hole from being fucked. I want to see her messy cunt oozing because it is so full of cum before I suck her hole and lick her clean.

I want to put my mouth between her legs and lick up her messy cunt; I want to suck out her hole full of cum. I want to suck on her clit as I finger fuck her cunt and asshole. I want to make her come with my mouth. I want to lick her whole pussy and her asshole. I want to lick the cum that runs out of her cunt down to her ass. I want to tongue fuck her asshole and then slowly move back up to her pussy and clit. I want my wife to love sex as much as I do. I love the look of a messy freshly fucked pussy. I dream of fucking her after she has been fucked over and over. I always think about cleaning up my own cum from her pussy after I fuck her.

If I had only one choice in having sex with my wife, would rather eat my wife's messy freshly fucked pussy than to just fuck her. When I do fuck her, I want to eat her cunt afterwards, after I fuck and come in her."

Dr Harris said, "Linda listen close to everything that Peter says and never forget any of it."

Dr. Harris asked, "Linda, does Peter want you to be a whore and fuck other men so he can eat your nasty cum filled cunt dear?"

Linda picked up speed, fucking herself as she said, "Yes, yes, he wants me to fuck other men, lots and lots of other men. He wants them to come in me, he wants me to be his whore wife, fucking and fucking and fucking. Oh fuck I want to come so bad."

Dr. Harris said, "Peter, tell Linda how old you were when you first saw a naked woman and tell her exactly how that happened Peter."

Peter said, " I was twelve, my folks went out of town for a weekend so I went to my mothers brother's house to stay with Uncle Jake and Aunt Shelly. They lived just a few houses down from ours. They fixed me a cot in the back of the garage and some time during the night I woke up because it was so hot, I got up in my boxer shorts and T-shirt, and walked out the back door of the garage into the back yard. It had a large fence around it. While sitting in a chair on the patio, I saw that the light in my Aunt and Uncles bedroom was on.

I got up and quietly walked over to look in not knowing what I would see. I could hear noises like thumping or banging as something was hitting the wall or something. I looked in and the curtain was slightly ajar I think because of the slight breeze and when I looked in the banging stopped and I saw Uncle Jake holding Aunt Shelly ankles way up in the air as he was between them and his legs were straight and his butt was clinched. Aunt Shelly said very loud, "I am coming." Uncle Jake just seemed to stay put and shake his whole body.

I watched as Uncle Jake relaxed and he knelt back down on the bed and lowered Aunt Shelly legs. She pulled her knees back using her hands and Uncle Jake got off Aunt Shelly. He scooted down the bed and kissed Aunt Shelly's tits and belly, as he kept moving down to between her legs.

He said to Aunt Shelly, you are a mess a lovely sweet mess, and then after looking at her, he began kissing her messy pussy and then licking her, Aunt Shelly moaned and told him how great it felt when he cleaned her cunt out. I could hear and see him sucking at her wide-open hole slurping sounds very loud and clear. Aunt Shelly told him to lick it all up and not let any thing get on the bed.

Uncle Jake grabbed her butt and lifted her up as she pulled her legs apart and said, "yes, do it, get it all, some ran down the crack of my ass, get it, oh yes, stick it in, yea baby, tongue fuck that ass hole baby. Now suck my clit and make me come again."

I could see Uncle Jake moving his hips up and down pressing into the bed and his naked ass was clinching as he moved it up and down on the bed. When he moved up to the top of her hole he began sucking on a little piece of skin that really made Aunt Shelly feel good."

Dr. Harris interrupted Peter again this time and asked, "When did you take hold of your cock and begin jerking off Peter?"

Peter said, "When I looked in the window and saw they were fucking, my dick got hard and popped through my boxer shorts, I started jerking off then."

Dr. Harris asked, "When did you come while you watched Peter?"

Peter said, "I came when Aunt Shelly pulled her legs back and I saw her wet shiny pussy and I saw the white stream of stuff coming out of her hole. I knew it had to be my Uncles cum."

Dr. Harris said, "When you came standing there peaking in on your Aunt and Uncle you didn't stop jerking off did you Peter?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.