The Dirty Doctors
Chapter 4: Back at the House

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Sex Story: Chapter 4: Back at the House - This story is about a very naive young virgin girl who just turned eighteen. She asked for help from her neighbor who is a Psychiatrist who has a sister that is a OBGYN. She and her husband get hypnotized. She gets turned into a whore, her husband become the equivalent who ends up sucking cock and gets butt fucked. This is a nasty story and if gay men stuff turns you off, you should pass on this story!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

"Shit." she thought as she saw her mother's car in the drive. Her mother knows that she never wears dresses or skirt unless she was going to the doctor office. She quickly thought of a reason if she asked.

Walking in the door, she saw her mother walking out of the kitchen. Her mother said, "Hi honey, would you be a dear and fix the salad for tonight? You look nice dear, are you getting excited about Saturday?"

Linda answered, "I sure am, I went window shopping to try and get my mind off of it for awhile. Do I need to run to the store to get the stuff for the salad?"

Her mother said, "No dear, I just put everything on the counter. When I get changed, I'll make the Stroganoff. Dad and Peter should be here in an hour or so. We can get everything ready and relax."

Linda said, "Peter. Peter is coming for dinner?"

Her mother stopped and said, "Honey you told me he was coming over and you two were going to go look at furniture after dinner."

Linda was so keyed up and thinking of masturbating, just to have another climax, she had forgotten all about the plans Peter and she made for tonight.

Linda said, "Oh yea, right, I have had so much on my mind today I forgot, I'll get the salad done."

Linda opened the bags and took out the lettuce, tomato's, two cucumbers, and the carrots. She shook her head because her mother knew that Peter does not like carrots in his salad. Her father likes them and so did she, but her mother and Peter do not.

She went to work, and as she was slicing the pealed cucumbers her mother walked into the kitchen to do her preparation for the Stroganoff. As they both worked, there was silence at first. Linda was hoping her mother did not question her about wearing one of her skirts. Linda looked at her mother and she could tell that her mother was in deep thought.

finally the silence was broken when her mother said, "Honey you and I both know that you can tell me anything right?"

Linda responded, "Of course I know that mom."

Her mother than said, "You know that we have never talked about sex, are you going to your marriage bed a virgin dear?"

Linda was floored, "MOMMMM!"

Then her mother said, "Dear, I need to tell you what my mother told me. I am not going to get into your sex life now; by now it is too late anyway. If you are a virgin or not, that is between you, God, and Peter. What I do need to tell you, I know will be helpful to your marriage, so please just hear me out, Ok?"

Linda said quickly (almost snotty, ) "Oh all right, but just so you know, I have never had intercourse with Peter, or anyone for that matter. I am going to my wedding bed a virgin, now is that what you wanted to hear mother"

Her mother said, "That is nice dear, but this is different. You are still young and what I need to tell you will help both Peter and you, just listen ok?"

Linda said, "OK, but I don't want to talk about sex with you, it is just weird!"

Her mother said for the third time, "Honey just listen. It says in 1 Corinthians 7:4..." taking a deep breath she continued, "it says for the wife does not have authority or control over her own body, but the husband does; likewise the husband does not have authority over his body but the wife does." It also says, Do not refuse or deprive each other from your marital rights, least Satan will tempt you to sin through your sexual desires.'"

Linda said, "Do you mean the Bible says that? Did your mother tell you that, and now you are telling me? What does that mean 'deprive each other', are you or the Bible saying I have to do whatever Peter wants to do with me, I mean to my body?"

Her mother said, "Well, put simply, I guess that is exactly what it says. If Peter has not already tried to get into your pants he is not normal. Boy's, I mean young men, are thinking of sex every nine seconds. If you have been holding him off, that is natural as well. Since you are still a virgin I feel you have held him off in several ways. With your father and I, I used my hand and mouth before we were married."

Linda said loudly, "MOM, T.M.I, T.M.I.! I don't want to know what you did or did not do before you married dad!"

Linda's mother said, "Darling I am trying to help you here, let me finish, and if you want to ask questions or not that is fine with me. I am having the talk with you as my mother did me and hopefully one day you will have a talk like this with your daughter.

Boys, I mean young men, want women to give them oral sex almost as badly as they want to drink water. Honey, this is normal. Now they also want to climax, so they will do or say whatever they have to, to get off. They will lie, sneak around, and when they cannot get what they want at home, well they will go out and get what they want from someone else.

So to make sure that Peter will not stray outside your marriage, whatever he asks you to do in bed, you do. It took me a long time to get use to giving your father head. I can honestly say this, your father has never wanted for anything from me. I know he has his rights to my body and that means my hands, breast, vagina, mouth and even my anus are his. Ok I said what I was supposed to say, do you have any questions? And if you do, I promise to answer them the best that I can, without embarrassing myself."

Linda said, "Is that it, are you finished?'

Her mother said, "Yes, that is what I had to tell you."

Linda said, "I have no questions,"

She went back to work on the carrots that she was cleaning before her mother went off on her "mother-daughter wedding talk".

They both just went on with what they were doing. Linda had washed every carrot and began cutting them up. As she stood there she asked, "What if I want him to do something to me or for me, does he have to do it too?"

Her mother said, "Yes he should, according to that scripture his body belongs to you. Most wives want their husbands to give them oral sex as well. According to that scripture he has to."

Linda did not say anything more and went back to slicing the carrots. A few minutes later she asked, "What if I want to watch him do something?"

Her mother did not respond right away but finally said, "Men love watching a woman masturbate, and some women enjoy watching a man masturbate. Now understand this dear, it doe's not matter how much sex you and Peter have. I can guarantee you he will get off by himself and masturbate. The only thing that you can hope for is that he is thinking of you when he is doing it.

Dear something else, now I do not know how hot and heavy Peter and you go at each other. I commend you on keeping your virginity. Most men also want anal sex, and yes many women do as well. If it wasn't for anal sex, I don't know how I would have held off your father.

Men cannot help themselves. Their little head drains all the blood from their brains and when they get hard, which seems like all the time, they do not think straight. As a wife, you need to know this. If Peter is like most men, he will hide the fact that he masturbates from you or try to hide it. But I am telling you he is a normal healthy male and I would think that today he has masturbated at least one time maybe twice, if not more. If he hasn't, he sure will when he gets home and in bed tonight."

Linda was quiet again and she was holding the largest, thickest carrot of the bunch and getting ready to slice it. She looked at it and it looked as thick as the thing Dr. Ruth used to fuck her with. It was not as big as Dr. Harris though. She remembered the length and cut off both ends, when she finished she thought it was the right length and thickness.

She remembered what the doctor said about making sure it was real clean if she used anything, so almost in a trance she began washing it. Linda just knew that if she was sore or not inside her vagina, that carrot was going to make her climax later.

Linda finally got the nerve to ask, "But what if I want to watch him do it, or I want him to watch me do it?"

Her mother waited a few minutes and said, "Dear, men love to watch a woman masturbate and even use sex toys. That is about the only time a man will let his wife watch him masturbate. Men seem to be extremely embarrassed about letting a wife just watch them. Now some husbands enjoy watching porn, and some men want their wife to watch it with them. If Peter ever asks you to, do not tell him no, because if you do not, trust me dear, he will find another woman who will gladly sit and watch porn with him."

Linda in the past heard the word porn, but never asked what it was; she did not want to appear to be that un-knowledgeable when she heard the term. So she asked, "What is porn, I have heard the word several times, but I don't know what it is."

Her mother said, "You are pulling my leg, right? You do not know what porn is, you have got to be kidding me."

Linda said, "NO I am not kidding, I have no idea what porn is, why should I know what it is."

Her mother said, "Sorry dear, I thought everyone knew what porn was with the computer. I thought all kids surfed the net for sex information from twelve or thirteen on. Some kids start out even younger looking for sex on their computers."

Linda said, "I only searched the net for my schoolwork. I never had any reason to look for stuff like that. (She had looked with out knowing what it was called.)

Her mother said, "Honey do you know the dresser that is locked in my bedroom?"

Linda said, "No mother, I never knew one of your dressers was locked."

Her mother said, "Never, not even just once out of curiosity?"

Linda said, "The only time I go in your bedroom is when you tell me to. To get you something when you send me in there."

Her mother said, "Well dear, that is where your father and I keep our sex toys and porn movies. After you are married, if you want you may go through what we have to spice up your own marriage bed, I will let you borrow what you wish. Porn is anything in print, still pictures, and video that shows couples, singles, and more doing sex acts. When I first saw them, I looked at them as teaching videos and pictures. Men are very visual and they love porn, dirty little sex books, dirty sex stories, dirty movies and pictures. I never was, but because it made your father happy, I did what I needed to do. Over the years I have to admit I have grown very found of porn and used it with your father to spice up our marriage bed.

Honey unless you have any more questions, I am going to go set up the table, the boys will be here soon."

Linda's head was spinning, she never dreamed her mother knew so much about sex; and her father and her had sex toys, movies, books and who knows what else locked in their bedroom.

She said, "I can't think of anything more to ask you," as she looked at her special cut carrot she then said. "Well, maybe just one more question."

Her mother said, "Ok, what is it you want to know dear?"

Linda asked, "How old were you when you first used something inside to get off with?"

Her mother choked and coughed when she heard the question. She said, "Honey that is extremely personnel, why do you ask?"

Looking over at Linda she saw her holding the carrot and it was the perfect length and looked like one of her small dildo's. finally she said, "Oh ok, you asked and I did promise you that I would answer your question. Now do not tell Peter, and never let on to your father that we talked about this stuff, this is a mother / daughter talk.

Let me answer you this way, when your grandmother and I had our wedding day talk, just like this, she asked me the same question I asked you, if you were still a virgin. I told her exactly what you told me, and I have never lied to you once. I, like you, never had intercourse before my wedding night. Your father was the only boy, I, I mean man who has ever been inside of me. However, I broke my hymen at age fourteen, using something that I could fit inside of me. On my wedding day I had a nice little collection of my own sex toys, some homemade, others I would use and discard.

When I took my new husband to bed, it was a night of bliss for both of us. While it was my first time with a man, it was beautiful. We made love for hours, and we slept and did it again. If my hymen had been intact, I am sure it would have been a miserable night."

Linda just stood there staring at the carrot. Her mother saw her gaze and said, "The one thing you need to remember is this, if or when you use anything, man made or anything else, make sure that you get it clean. When you finish using a sex toy, either clean it again or throw it away. Now if you are all finished, put the salad in the fridge and get changed for dinner in about an hour or so. I will set up the table."

Leaving Linda alone looking at that carrot, she turned and walked into the dining room smiling and thinking to herself, "Like mother, like daughter."

Linda looked to make sure her mother did not see her walk out of the kitchen with the carrot. She walked to the bathroom to take her bath. Linda wanted to soak her body before anything else. Her bottom, while having given her pleasure, was sore. Her butthole did not hurt, even though Dr. Harris used it well.

She knew Peter would be touching her tonight and for once she actually was looking forward to that. Linda also wanted to try out the carrot as well. Linda started her bath water, put in her soapsuds, making the tub full of bubbles. Linda also made the water extremely hot. She knew it would be slow getting in, but once she could get her body in the tub, she would lay back and relax.

She undressed, and as she did her mother's words were rolling around in her head. Was her mother telling her, without telling her, that she should take her example and break her own hymen before her wedding day? Of course her mother had no idea what she and Peter had already planned and arranged with Dr. Ruth today, but still. As she watched the water fill the tub her mind was racing.

Was her mother really telling her that when she uses the carrot to clean it real good? Like she knew what Linda was thinking about from their little talk? No, she wouldn't do that, all of her life she had told her to guard her virginity and keep it for her husband, and yet her mother told her that she took her own hymen at age 13.

But wait a minute; she said she broke her hymen, and that she went to her wedding bed a virgin because she never had intercourse until her wedding night. Maybe it is like Dr. Ruth said, "You are a virgin until you have intercourse with someone." Then it hit her; boys are considered virgins until they have intercourse for the first time. So that had to go both ways as well.

Today had been mindboggling to say the least. First, spending all day reading sex story after sex story. Then watching those videos of women being gang-banged, it was all porn. Going to see Dr. Harris before she went to see his sister. Having him teach her all about sex and how to become the perfect wife for Peter.

Those wonderful climaxes she had as the doctor taught her what men really love from a wife. Then to now be able to climax rubbing her clit and fucking her pussy. All of this was stimulating Linda beyond her ability to stop thinking about her pussy. Oh what great feelings came from it as she climaxed sucking the Doctors cock, before he fucked her in her asshole. Looking at the water she remembered just how hard she came.

Linda was very excited to share some of what happened with Peter tonight, telling him what happened today at the Doctors office with Dr. Ruth. But she did remember how Dr. Harris told her to hold off saying anything that she learned so far from her Doctor. One thing Linda was very sure of was Peter has wanted to go down on her, "to eat her pussy" as he always said, for years and years.

Now, all because of what she learned from Dr. Harris, one thing for sure will happen tonight she thought, I am going to go down on him and suck his penis. And if he wants to eat my pussy, it is his to eat. Then she thought, if I am lucky, I will get him hard again to fuck my butt.

As she slowly got into the very hot tub of water, she moved slowly until she could finally lower her bottom into the hot water itself. When the water touched her pussy she felt like it was hitting raw open skin, it was painful but she knew she needed to soak. Once she became comfortable to the hot water, she laid back and opened her legs as wide as the tub sides would allow.

The warmth of the hot water relaxed and soothed her very sore clit and opening. Linda laid back and went through her visit to Dr. Harris, remembering everything from beginning to the end when she left. Then going over her office visit with Dr Ruth from beginning to end. It excited her reliving what she did and how wonderful it felt to climax, then climaxing so many times in just one day.

Linda never knew or realized just how powerful a climax was or could be. As she closed her eyes and laid back against the tub she went over the stories she read about women who love being whores for their husbands and how much the husband loved their wife.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.