The Dirty Doctors - Cover

The Dirty Doctors

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is about a very naive young virgin girl who just turned eighteen. She asked for help from her neighbor who is a Psychiatrist who has a sister that is a OBGYN. She and her husband get hypnotized. She gets turned into a whore, her husband become the equivalent who ends up sucking cock and gets butt fucked. This is a nasty story and if gay men stuff turns you off, you should pass on this story!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Getting married to her High School sweetheart in two weeks was exciting for Linda. She had known Peter since the second grade. Her close friends on the Cheer Leader squad, with her since she was a freshman, had given her all kinds of advice for her upcoming wedding. Six of her fellow cheerleaders were her maids of honors. The thing was, out of the seven of them, she was the only one who was still a virgin. (She was the only true "maiden".)

When Linda was with them and they talked about sex, she always listened. When any of them lost her hymen and she shared, they always said how painful it was. What really hit Linda was that, once their boyfriend had sex with them and took their virginity, the boy would always move onto another girl. Linda was determined that when she lost hers, it would be for her husband; and she would not allow herself to be another conquest for any boy, including Peter.

Some of her friends said they enjoyed the sex, but others did not talk much about it. One thing they always said was that the first time it hurt like hell. Once in a while one would tell how great a boy was in bed but that did not interest her. When she questioned her friends about the upcoming wedding night, almost all of them said that it took a few times before they got any enjoyment at all from sex.

Several of her friends said that while they finally enjoyed having sex with boys, that masturbation was so much better. Now the girls unlike the boys seldom spoke of sex, it normally came up on the nights that they had sleepover Pajama parties. Almost everyone was quizzing the others or quizzing the latest girl to loose her virginity.

So being afraid of that painful first time that they all talked about caused Linda to not want to go through that pain on her wedding night. When the girls talked about masturbation (which did happen very seldom) it interested her. However in trying it out, it did not seem to be anything that she really enjoyed. The way the girls talked, they made it seem like it was the greatest thing on earth.

When she tried rubbing her clit like they talked about however, it did not give her any pleasure at all; so after the two times she tried it, she just never did it again. The only pleasure she ever received was when Peter would work her nipples and run his finger up and down her slit, but an orgasm never came from that either.

When she and Peter played around, she would hold onto his dick through his pants and she knew that he had climaxed. It made her feel good to give her boyfriend pleasure, but as much as he pleaded for more, she held her ground.

Peter wanted to go down on her and give her oral pleasure; but that is where she peed and she felt it was a dirty thing to do, so she would not let him. She also drew the line at putting her mouth on his dick to give him a blowjob, because that is where he pees.

Julie, one of her closest friends from the cheer leading squad, suggested in passing that to save Linda from a painful wedding night, to have her OBGYN break her hymen. Linda thought about this for a long time and finally brought it up one night with Peter. She decided to find a female OB and get two things done. She felt like it was a blessing that Dr. Harris had a sister who was an OB.

Peter and she had talked about kids and they both wanted to wait until they were in their late twenties or early thirties. So birth control was her main objective to get started on before her wedding and going to Dr. Jackson, her regular OB that her mother used, was just out of the question. She knew how badly her mother wanted grandchildren. She felt so lucky that Dr. Harris had a sister and that she had made room for her to come in.

When Linda went in that day to see the doctor, and before getting up on the table, Dr. Ruth had her sit down in a chair to talk first. She asked why Linda was there to see her and not her regular OB.

Linda told her about wanting birth control and that she wanted to get rid of her hymen. Since her doctor was also her mother's, she wanted to speak with another doctor and that was why she was there.

Dr. Ruth asked her how long has she been masturbating?

While she knew that the doctor would ask her some personnel questions, she never expected that one.

Linda said, "I tried it a couple times, but it did not do anything for me, so I don't do it at all. My boyfriend likes to touch me, but that's it."

Dr. Ruth said, "Many girls have climax's early in life, at what age did you have your first orgasm?"

Linda was again shocked at the question, but she still answered, "I never have." (She was not about to tell her that her only climaxes happened yesterday and today with Dr. Harris her brother.)

Dr. Ruth was a little surprised at her answer and then asked, "You mean to tell me you and your boyfriend never touched each other just for pleasure?"

Linda said, "Oh yes we have, but I never climaxed like he has. I have touched him through his pants and he has had a orgasm or came as he called it, and it felt good when he touches me but nothing more than that."

Dr. Ruth asked, "Haven't you discussed this with your Dr. Jackson?"

Linda said, "No, I can't, he and my mother are way to close, that is why I am here. I do not want my mother to know that I am on birth control, or anything about my sex life."

Dr. Ruth said, "I understand, now stand up and put on this gown, get up on the table, put your feet in the stirrups. I will return and insert an IUD after I get rid of your hymen. I will anesthetize the area with Lidocaine inside so it is not uncomfortable for you." And she left the room.

Linda disrobed and put on the gown, got up on the table and put her feet in the stirrups. She had been examined before so she knew the procedure. The first few times with Dr. Jackson she felt embarrassed, but she finally got used to it. She was glad she found a woman OB this time.

Linda finally relaxed when Dr. Ruth walked back into the room. She sat on the stool between Linda's open legs.

Dr. Ruth took a good look and said, "It appears that you just had anal sex before coming here, did you Linda?"

Linda felt a rush of blood go to her face, she was embarrassed and she did not know what to say, she managed to say, "Why do you say that Doctor?"

Dr. Ruth said almost in a small laugh, "Because you still have sperm coming out of your anus. I am not condemning or judging you honey. I love anal myself; I mean I really love it! I know that the pleasure is sometime stronger than vaginal sex. Tell me Linda when you have anal sex can you climax?"

Linda was beginning to relax, after all she is a doctor, she said, "Yes I climaxed several times."

Dr. Ruth said, "Good, then you have experienced a climax, but it was only with anal sex right?

Linda was not going to tell her that she came while sucking Dr. Ruth's brother's cock so she said, "Yes I did climax from anal sex."

Dr. Ruth said, "Well that is good news. That means the problem is a physical one, not a mental. I can fix the physical problem, Only Rusty can fix the non-physical mental problems. How long have you been seeing Rusty?"

Linda asked, "Who is Rusty?"

Dr. Ruth grinned and said, "Rusty is my brother. He called me about you yesterday; he is the Psychiatrist in the family. He set this appointment up for you, I am seeing you as a favor for him."

Linda said, "Oh yea, Dr. Harris, yes I have been talking with him since yesterday. He is our neighbor, but I only started talking with him yesterday about my problem."

Dr. Ruth changing the subject asked, "Has Dr. Jackson ever used a speculum in you before?"

Linda said, "I don't know, I don't know what that is."

Dr. Ruth said, "I thought not; because if he had, he would have shown or told you. Also because you're hymen is intact, a speculum it would have broken it. I am going to anesthetize you and we will wait a few minutes for it to take affect. I will then insert the speculum to open you up enough for me to insert the IUD. This way we will accomplish what you wish done. This will feel warm when I coat the sides of your hymen."

Linda felt the doctor insert a finger and touching her inside. When she pulled her finger out Dr. Ruth said, "I can see why you do not receive any pleasure from masturbation. The hood covering your clitoris is extremely thick; it has to be one of the thickest hoods that I have ever seen. I am going to touch it and I want you to tell me if you feel anything at all."

Linda felt the doctor put pressure at the top of her vagina and she pressed, rubbing back and fourth.

Dr. Ruth asked, "Do you feel anything?"

Linda said, "Yes, I feel you rubbing, but nothing other than that."

Dr. Ruth got up and stood next to Linda as she said, "Dear, if I do not correct this problem, I am sorry to say that you will not get the sexual pleasure from vaginal sex as a new wife should have. It is no wonder that you do not like to masturbate. You can't feel anything because that hood stops all feeling. On top of that, your hymen stops you from feeling any internal pleasure. So here is the question, do you want to receive pleasure when you and your husband have sex? If so, I can remove the hood; and I then can guarantee that you will receive pleasure when you have sex with your husband."

Linda asked, "Will it hurt?"

Dr. Ruth said, "No dear, I already applied the Lidocaine to the hood of your clitoris. You will not feel a thing."

Dr Ruth sat back down and putting her finger inside asked, "Can you feel my fingers dear?"

Linda said, "I feel pressure I think, but that is it."

Dr. Ruth pulled out her finger and said, "Ok you are numb inside, I am going to insert the speculum and insert the IUD. When I am finished your hood should be numb as well and we will take care of that. Ready?"

Linda said, "Yes, I think so."

Linda felt pressure between her legs and as Dr. Ruth opened her up she heard the clicking of the tool and with it the doctor said, "Good, yes, good, let me know if you feel any pain dear. Good, ok, perfect. How are you feeling dear?"

Linda said, "Ok, I feel like I am sitting on a football, but no pain."

Dr. Ruth said, "Good, that is as it should be. Your hymen is gone but you are still a Virgin, since you in fact have not had sex with a man as of yet. You just do not have a hymen any longer. I am putting in the IUD... , and we are done inside here."

The Doctor released the speculum and the pressure inside went away. Dr. Ruth put a small surgical scissor in under her clitoris hood and snipped, then said, "I removed the hood, now your clitoris is exposed. You my dear will now feel pleasure, not only from sex with your new husband, but also when you masturbate."

Linda said, "I don't think I will doctor, I have tried it and finally just gave up, I am just dead down there."

Dr. Ruth chuckled and said, "Maybe you were dead down before, but with the feeling of your husband hitting the end of the IUD and with your clit exposed now, my dear you will have all kinds of pleasure. The only down side of the hood removal is; now you can't wear tight pants or tight underwear. The rubbing of the material will I am sure, bring you to an orgasm when you walk or sit down. You see, the seams in your crotch touching and rubbing against it will be like a slow masturbation.

I suggest that you wear loose underwear and skirts or dresses. If you choose to wear pants, buy them to fit very loose, or you could be walking down the street one day and make yourself climax.

Now lets talk a few minutes about birth control while the Lidocaine wears off inside. I would like to check the sensitivity of your clitoris as well, would that be Ok with you dear?"

Linda said, "I guess so."

Dr. Ruth went on to say, "Now Linda, the IUD is not 100% by itself a perfect birth control. If you want perfect birth control, your husband should wear protection; or I can give you a script for a mild birth control that will do two things, it will regulate your period as well as add the needed extra protection to cover your birth control. Which do you prefer dear?"

Linda knew that birth control pills controlled periods and she wanted that. Shelly, who was also on the squad, loved to brag how she was in control of her periods and finally told Linda what she meant.

Linda said, "I will take the pills."

Dr. Ruth said, "I thought you might, by now the Lidocaine should have worn off, lets look inside."

She inserted the speculum and as she opened it she asked, "Does this hurt dear?"

Linda said, "No, it feels funny, but it doesn't hurt."

Dr. Ruth said, as she inserted another tool to touch the loop of the IUD, "Do you feel this dear?"

Linda said, "Oh yes, I feel it. Wow that is different! It feels funny, almost oh I don't know, just funny."

Dr. Ruth said, "Well when your husband and you have sex, when he hits it with his penis, it will just add to your pleasure for you."

Dr. Ruth released the speculum and pulled her tools out of Linda and said, "OK dear, it is time to see if removing your hood has made a difference or not. Would you like to see if it worked or not dear?"

Linda said, "I guess so, but how can you test it?"

Dr. Ruth said, "Like this dear."

The doctor put two fingers on her clitoris. As she touched Linda, Linda jerked back.

Dr. Ruth said, "Relax dear, we will know in a few minutes if this worked or not, tell me if you feel anything as I rub your clitoris dear."

Linda moaned, as the pleasure was instantaneous. Dr. Ruth said, "Ride it out dear, let's see if you can have your very first orgasm by masturbation. Tell me if this feels good or not dear."

Linda felt the pleasure like nothing she had ever felt in her life. Her body felt like everything was focused on having pleasure. She said, "Oh it feels good. Oh it feels so good. Oh fuck it feels so good, oh my god, oh my god, oh FUCKKKKK IT FEELS SO GOODDDDD!

Dr. Ruth could tell that Linda was rocking her body with her orgasm and it pleased her.

She said, "Now dear, this is what a climax feels like. When you rub yourself from now on, it will feel just like this and you can do it over and over again, all day long and you will always be able to give yourself pleasure.

Now listen to me dear, would you like me to show you how to experience the best sex on you're wedding night with your husband? If you like I can teach you exactly how to teach your husband to give you pleasure, would you like that dear?"

The doctor never stopped rubbing Linda as she spoke, Linda was loving the pleasure and she said, "It can't be any better than this, can it?"

Dr. Ruth said, "Dear it gets better, much better. I will only show you and teach you if you want me to."

Linda said, "Oh yes, yes please, show me. I want to learn."

Dr. Ruth said, "Has your boyfriend ever told you he wants, or asked, to go down on you and give you oral sex dear?"

Linda said, "Oh yes, all the time, but I won't let him because that is where I pee and it is dirty."

Dr. Ruth laughed and said, "You have got to be kidding me. Men love oral sex and we woman love oral sex. I am going to show you what you have been missing. If you pay attention, you're wedding night will be perfect. I want you to teach your husband exactly how to please you. Teach him how to eat your pussy and how to love your clit.

So first thing is, when he puts his head between your legs like this, tell him to look at your clitoris. Tell him that it is the big bump sticking up. Now, as he put his lips on it like this... (The doctor put her lips on Linda's clit and gently boxed it with her tongue.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.