High Country Girl Hunt of 2015 - Cover

High Country Girl Hunt of 2015

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 5

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It didn't seem possible that in this modern age, human beings would actually be hunting each other instead of wild animals. Zelda always felt sorry for the poor creatures of the wild that were outmatched against a long range rifle or even a high velocity compound bow with steel tipped arrows. Now she wished this group of heavily armed jerks would go after the animals and not her because she was afraid.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Nudism  

I caught up to Running Eagle as we came out into the valley floor and the tall trees gave way to the more open areas of overgrown brush and debris from a long-ago fire. The back trail didn't show any sign of pursuit but I knew instinctively that the pricks from the girl hunting club were still on the hunt. They were not the sort of guys that would give up easily. Besides now they had a casualty of their own and they were sure to want to avenge that since it was two bitches that had terminated their bosom buddy.

We had the shirts and undies from the cabin as well as some welcome foot gear that protected our poor feet from the rocks and pebbles. The fact we both were packing some hardware now would not go unnoticed by the pursuers and they would be hot to trot to run us down and eliminate us as witnesses to their immoral games of depraved pleasure.

"Zelda, do you think we can chance contacting the sheriff in the town up ahead?"

I knew it was wishful thinking on Running Eagle's part but I was sort of hoping for the same thing as well and if the circumstances seemed advantageous I would be the first one to be filling out a complaint at the sheriff's office right away. There was a nagging red flag in my brain that cautioned me against trusting anyone in this neck of the woods because we were the outsiders and the "good old boys" with the long guns were the guys who paid the sheriff's salaries.

We came up on a long low building that was crammed full of weed drying out for manufacture into dope for the city market. It certainly didn't look like there was a whole of law enforcement going on in this town and we looked at each other with that sinking feeling that we weren't out of the woods as yet. There were some outside overhead spigots for showering down that I guess the workers used to get the stench of the pot off their skin before mixing back into normal society. We didn't see anyone lounging around so we stripped down and took a much needed shower even though the water was not in the least bit warm.

I scrubbed Running Eagle's back and she did the honors on me. I liked the way she let her fingers linger on my buttocks and I could tell from her ragged breathing she was thinking it might be nice for us to find a quiet place to get better acquainted. I didn't have any problem with that except it was a tricky proposition considering we were still on the run for our lives and we were not in safe territory yet.

There was an empty guitar case resting against the wall of the rusted shed and I stashed the rifle with the scope still attached inside. I still had two "thirty round" magazines of "full jackets" and hid them as well. Running Eagle hid the side gun inside her elastic belted panties and we stepped out on the side of the paved highway looking to hitch a ride further north.

The semi that slowed down was one of those big ones with the sleeping quarters behind the front seat. The guy that picked us up was not much to look at considering he was old enough to be our father and had a belly that made him look pregnant. Still, it was a free ride and he seemed nice enough but you can never tell these days.

"How far are you girls going today?"

Since neither of us knew where we were we didn't have any inkling how to answer this question so I simply said,

"We are just doing some exploring and looking for a nice place to settle down."

The old guy looked at us and I guess we were an exotic looking pair with our wild hair and ragged clothing. I just looked him back eye to eye and he flinched first.

"I don't suppose either of you girls would be interested in making a few bucks helping out a horny driver who needs his ashes hauled?"

I looked at Running Eagle and she smiled back at me letting me know she wouldn't mind if he wasn't too nasty about it. The driver who proudly announced that his name was Jake pulled over to the side near a babbling brook and followed Running Eagle up to the bunk in the rear and for the next quarter hour I could hear him grunting like he was having a blast pounding on poor Running Eagle's rump. I could tell from the look on her face she wasn't upset at all and seemed to be enjoying her use by the horny driver. It was kind of funny to see his belly bouncing around as he gave it to her from behind on top of the bunk. The guy really needed to lose some weight badly but the Indian girl seemed to like the heavy weight of his belly on her back.

Jake gave Running Eagle twenty bucks and even gave me ten just for not making a fuss. It made me feel a little like a pimp but I wasn't turning it down either. He dropped us both off at the diner at the next crossroads and we went inside to get some solid food inside our tummies. There were several cars outside but the patrons were mostly kids from the high school eating their lunch at the diner instead of the school cafeteria which had fallen on hard times with the new restrictions on the menu.

We both filled up on the pancakes and the coffee and Running Eagle told me the truck driver wasn't bad for an old guy and he had filled her tank right up to the full mark. We both laughed and then I noticed a pair of interested looking sports sitting next to the kitchen with their ogling eyes all over us. At first, I thought they might be "Johnny Law" because they had that sort of look about them but when I saw one of them pat the waitresses' ass like they were old friends I realized they were just a couple of jerks out looking for pussy because there probably wasn't anything more interesting to do in this out of the way place.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.