High Country Girl Hunt of 2015 - Cover

High Country Girl Hunt of 2015

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It didn't seem possible that in this modern age, human beings would actually be hunting each other instead of wild animals. Zelda always felt sorry for the poor creatures of the wild that were outmatched against a long range rifle or even a high velocity compound bow with steel tipped arrows. Now she wished this group of heavily armed jerks would go after the animals and not her because she was afraid.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Nudism  

Zelda's newfound friend Running Eagle was doing her best to monopolize the hermit-styled hunter with the broken leg. She seemed happy to have a captive audience for her wild sort of loving and it looked like Matt was more than willing to play the role of "bottom" because of his injured leg. She was beginning to think that she might not get in on the action unless she put down her foot and demanded an equal share of Matt's lovely cock.

Her thoughts of kinky sex drove away her worries about the hunting party chasing after them. The had given them the slip long enough to allow them some resting time and it looked like with an eager beaver like Matt around to give it his all they would have a lot of fun spending some time in his sturdy little cabin isolated in the wilderness.

She encouraged the recluse to pull her head in tight against his groin so she could get the full force of his discharge in her submissive throat. Running Eagle looked at her with her emotionless Indian eyes that just reflected her image and she had absolutely no inkling what the girl's thoughts really were. The fact that they had both managed to stay alive with the hunting party on their tail attested to the skills they both possessed and she knew she was lucky to have the pretty and fit female at her side to have her back in a tight situation.

Zelda was cautiously optimistic about their chances of escaping the hunters. She knew they would be like a stirred up wasp's nest after finding the body of their eager member who had blundered into their ambush like a wolf taking the bait. They had not mentioned that to Matt because he seemed to have only a peripheral sense of the nature of the hunt and did not act like he fully understood it was a life and death situation.

She saw Running Eagle squatting down on Matt's hard cock like she was doing exercises at a strict gym that demanded peak performance. The meaty sound of her dark-skinned buttocks slapping into Matt's pubic bone made her envious of the girl's position but she knew the man had been isolated for a long time and probably had lots of juices stored up. She was certain there was more than enough for both of them.

The Indian girl was exhausted now and she sprawled out across the bearskin rug with her backside jutting up still lathered up from the strenuous activity bouncing on the hermit's sturdy cock. Zelda patiently waited until the hunter regained his stamina and then pulled him off into a new and firm stand for her to perch on with a finely-tuned and delicate balance. Her labia opened with no difficulty and she was able to engulf his thick shaft with athletic agility. Poor Matt was whimpering a little bit now because his long-rested cock had been fairly inactive for several months. The demands of the pair of sex-starved females had taken him to the limits of his capability and he was doing his best to keep up with their needs.

She was forced to squirt her juices when he grasped her buttocks and pulled them roughly apart to get in a bit deeper. Her newfound female friend looked up at her fully impaled on the man's cock and smiled at her knowingly having already been down that road. Matt cupped her flanks and she liked the feel of his strong fingers on her cheeks suspending her and then letting her drop down for deeper entry. It was unexpected and entirely welcome because he managed to push her into a faster than anticipated orgasm that made her shudder like a MILF robbing the cradle like a cougar in full heat.

"Good girl, drop your ass down now, young lady, and take it all the way inside."

She followed his instructions and was rewarded with his tide of cum that splashed against her vaginal walls like a shower on full faucet.

The three of them just rested for some time after that and Zelda heard Matt's snores and Running Eagles deep breathing letting her know she was the only one still awake in the sex-steamed cabin. The scent of pussy and cum was all around her but she was comfortable in the midst of lust and passion. She stood completely naked and with the moonlight playing on her gleaming white skin. The room was basic and had few hiding places but she soon found his cache of handguns and ammo under a loose board. In addition to that, she found the nasty animal traps that he must have employed to make his living in skinning the animals he caught and traded for the things he needed to survive in the wilderness.

He certainly would not be getting any endorsements from PETA or any other animal rights organization anytime soon. It made her sad in a way but she was much more attuned with her own situation and the fact that both she and Running Eagle were stretched to the limit to avoid the fate that already fallen to all the other girls that had participated in this year's High Country Girl Hunt.

The thing that surprised her was that she found the patches that the other club members were wearing to identify them as members of the human hunting club. It was hard for her to accept that their new fuck buddy was actually one of the group that was chasing them but that was all the evidence she needed to quickly bind his hands behind his back with the rawhide from the table. He started to wake up but was so exhausted that he just fell back into a stupor and she shook Running Eagle awake with her hand held over her mouth so she wouldn't accidently shout out and wakeup the cabin owner to the fact they were wise to his deception.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.