High Country Girl Hunt of 2015
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It didn't seem possible that in this modern age, human beings would actually be hunting each other instead of wild animals. Zelda always felt sorry for the poor creatures of the wild that were outmatched against a long range rifle or even a high velocity compound bow with steel tipped arrows. Now she wished this group of heavily armed jerks would go after the animals and not her because she was afraid.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Nudism  

The hills were certainly not alive with the sound of music in the day before the kickoff of the High Country Girl Hunt. It was only the third annual holding of the event that was the highlight of the beginning of the open hunting season for deer in non-incorporated areas. The first year they only had about half of a dozen girls and less than thirty hunters. The second year was not much better, but this year they had expanded to almost forty nubile females and close to two hundred hunters all enthusiastically waiting for their chance to bag a naked running cunt with high powered scoped rifle.

In the nights leading up to the start of the hunt, the registered hunters were allowed to use any girl they wanted so they could get a taste of their prey. Most of the females were so messed up with fear and shock that they just submitted without making a fuss because they knew more serious business of life and death was about to begin.

The girls were taken care of with balanced meals and medical attention from a doctor and a nurse flown in from Canada. They were a closed-mouth bunch because they all knew the consequences of being discovered by the authorities. This year was especially dangerous because of the sheer numbers of females being hunted. The first two years it was relatively easy to dispose of the carcasses of six or eight girls but now with forty victims, the risks were a whole lot higher.

Zelda had a slightly turned ankle but the nurse had bandaged it nicely and she felt better until a pair of French-Canadian hunters collared her and pulled her to the spanking bench on the back patio. They strapped her in nice and tight so she couldn't move more than an inch or two in any direction and then they started to poke her in her pussy and in her ass alternately. It got so confused in her mind that she soon wasn't certain which hole they were in because it all felt the same to her. There was no point of yelling or screaming because there were several other girls already doing that on a steady basis and no one would even hear her voice added into the din. She saw Running Beaver bent over a fallen log like some scene out of "Deliverance" and she was grunting loud but with a dignified tone.

The start was at daybreak on Saturday morning and the girls were restless in the camp lodge all handcuffed to a long metal pipe that was cemented into a deep slab. She saw the handlers come out with some water and cereal for them and they were allowed to make their toilet before the starters hosed them down with the garden hoses to make certain they were clean of all stray DNA before they were released into the wild. They broke the girls up into two sections. The ones that looked like they were a bit soft and weak were put into the first section and they were released right at daybreak to give them a longer head start than the second section that all looked fit and trim and ready to run. The second section was released about forty-five minutes later and the hunters were held back for another hour and fifteen minutes to make it a sporting game.

Both Zelda and Running Beaver were in the second section and they ran side by side as fast as they could quickly swimming the narrow river and heading up into the high country using the animal trails already broken into the wilderness. They avoided the river road which had a lot of small rocks and pebbles that would tear up the bottoms of their feet and cause them to come up lame. Obviously, once they were handicapped like that, they would be easy prey for any of the hunters with their calibrated scopes.

Zelda felt like she was in good shape except for the sore feeling in her anus where the French-Canadian brothers had done her good and hard with their tag-team style of sodomy. The more she ran the easier it felt back there as she loosened up and started sweating all over. A quick look at Running Beaver and she saw the girl was also in the same condition already having gotten her second-wind and ready to turn on the afterburners to put distance between them and the pursuing hunters.

It was only about ten minutes later that they started passing the first section slow-pokes who were beginning to lag behind as the terrain got a bit rougher. When they passed a small mountain stream with running water, they both put down a good bit of water just to keep hydrated without bloating up too much with liquids. They were both sweating so badly now that it was important to stay hydrated to keep in good running shape. They also had to be sure to keep moving so they didn't stiffen up and pulled a muscle or get cramps that would either slow them down or stop them altogether.

It was about mid-morning when they started to hear the far-away sound of single shots that signaled the slowest girls being eliminated from the hunt one by one. Zelda looked at Running Eagle and they just headed into the deep forest and moved along the barely visible animal breaks until they reached the cliff that fell sharply down into a deep ravine choked with thick brush. There were animal breaks there as well but they were well hidden like little burrows under the brush. The sound of the gunfire was a bit closer now and it seemed like the pace of the firing had picked up. That probably meant the hunters had finally caught up with the laggards from both sections and they were being mopped up like trash being removed from a scenic pristine slice of nature.

Zelda had heard from Desmond and Deshawn that almost all the girls were either runaways or junkies and would never be missed by family or friends. The boys were not participating in the hunt, they were merely "collectors" of the prey which they delivered as promised at $3,000 a head to the exotic hunting club. They stood to clear at least $120,000 from the contract and that kind of money was easy pickings for two weeks of work.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.