Emily's Summer Job - Cover

Emily's Summer Job

Copyright© 2015 by Enigma24

Chapter 6: Born to Milk

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Born to Milk - Teenage Emily has to put her life on hold to help out on her uncle's dairy farm. Problem is, her uncle isn't looking for farmhands, he's looking for cows.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

"Emily? Emily?"

Emily blinked her eyes. It was morning and light streamed in through the dusty windows of the clinic.

"Emily, honey, how do you feel?" It was Aunt Lily. Her voice sounded far away.

Emily turned her head. She was still laying on the exam table, covered in an itchy wool blanket. Her back and legs were stiff from sleeping on the hard surface.

She heard Aunt Lily speaking again. "Emily, how do you feel?" she said. Emily's eyes focused and she looked down at her blanket-covered body.

"Fine..." Emily said. The pain of birth was gone. Emily's resilient body had already recovered from squeezing out the implant, or egg, or whatever it was. Everything felt fine, except...

"My boobs hurt sooo bad," Emily moaned. Her young breasts felt like they were on fire. Full, throbbing pain radiated from her nipples to the overripe berries of the milk ducts deep inside her bosoms.

Aunt Lily gently lifted the blanket. Emily's enormous breasts were swollen to perfect roundness. They sat atop her chest like a pair of overinflated volleyballs. Her pale skin was tight and webbed with tiny veins.

"You're really engorged," Aunt Lily said. "Let's get you down to the milking shed." She helped Emily sit up. As she did, Emily's breasts heaved forward with a loud sloshing sound. Emily groaned from the fullness inside her.

Aunt Lily handed Emily her panties and a robe and helped her down off the table. They walked out of the clinic and down the path to the big red barn. Emily cradled her breasts and walked slowly, trying to keep her bursting jugs from bouncing.

As she walked, Emily felt a growing warmth on her forearms. She looked down and saw that the front of her robe was soaked. She pulled aside the flap and saw milk spurting uncontrollably from her swollen nipple. She pulled the robe back over herself and quickened her pace.

Aunt Lily pulled aside the door to the milking shed. Stephanie and Penny were already there. Emily was surprised to see her cousin's pregnant bump gone. She lay facedown in the milking frame, eyes closed and softly moaning. Her round breasts swayed heavily beneath her. The rubber milking cups tugged them back and forth, making her udders slosh like overfilled water balloons.

"When did she... ?" Emily asked Stephanie, who was leaning on the milking frame next to Penny.

"Middle of the night," Emily said. "She woke up ready to pop, we barely got her down to the nurse's office!"

Aunt Lily took Emily's hand. "This way," she said, gesturing towards the nearest empty milking frame. She waved her hand at two boys standing nearby. "Jacob, Mark, come and help her get set up," Lily said. "But be careful, this is her first time and she's very full."

The one called Jacob tugged on the brim of his hat as he walked towards them. "Yes, ma'am," he said. As Emily stepped up to the frame, Jacob came up behind her and reached out his arm. "Can I take your robe?" he said.

Emily stared numbly at him. Despite the desperate need to relieve the pressure in her laden boobs, she was embarrassed to undressed in front of a stranger. Finally she shrugged the robe off her shoulders and handed it to the boy.

Mark came to her side and held out his hand. "Can I help you up?" he said politely.

Emily smiled a nervous smile. She noted with embarrassment that Mark looked a lot like her boyfriend, Adam.

"Th ... thanks," she said. Holding on to Mark's arm, she ascended the two steps and leaned gingerly forward into the metal frame. She sighed loudly as her heaving breasts swung forward. They wobbled beneath her and started to leak again. Droplets of milk spattered the sawdust underneath the frame.

Mark walked around the side of the machine and lifted the milkers from their hooks. He slid them underneath in a practiced motion. Emily jumped as the cups grazed her sensitive nipples.

"Sorry miss," Mark said. Emily stared at the floor, too embarrassed to speak. Mark attached the cups to her breasts and turned the suction up just high enough to hold them on. The droplets of milk leaking from Emily's breasts became a slow, constant spray.

Jacob walked around the back and lifted the vibrating wand from its holster. Emily heard a wet noise as he squirted a dollop of lube onto the metal rod and rubbed it. He brought the wand close to Emily's upturned ass and she suddenly felt horribly exposed.

"Panties on or off, miss?" Jacob said softly.

Emily's mind reeled. "On!" she squeaked.

"All right miss," Jacob said. He slid the gusset aside and pressed the vibrator to her lower lips. "Here goes."

Emily moaned with embarrassment as the rod entered her slick depths. She was mortified to be so aroused with everyone watching her.

"Miss, I'm going to start the machine now," Jacob said. A second later, the machine spun up and Emily was assaulted by a wave of pleasure so intense that she squealed involuntarily.

"Oh god oh god!" Emily cried. The milkers suckled her tits like a pair of hungry mouths. The pulsing rod stirred up her cunt, making her drip with pleasure. The fullness and soreness in her breasts was quickly forgotten.

After the initial rush, Emily's head cleared enough to remember that half a dozen farmhands were standing around her. All eyes were focused on her enormous teats.

"Hnngh, Aunt Lily!" she cried, trying to ignore the throbbing wand in her pussy. "I don't think I can do this!"

Lily glided over and leaned on the machine. "What, dear?"

"I ... everyone's watching! I can't ... in front of all these people!" She groaned again, trying to ignore the growing ache inside her. The wand was hitting all the right spots and she knew she would explode soon.

Lily patted her on the arm. "It's all right, dear," she said. "Jacob, Mark, take a break," she said, and the boys obediently disappeared. Lily guided Emily's head back down so she only saw the floor of the barn.

"Go to your own place," she said softly. "Block everything out. Let the pleasure happen, you've earned it. Forget the milker. Imagine that everything you feel is Adam. Imagine him pulling and suckling on your breasts. Imagine his tongue wrapped tight around your nipple. You're nurturing him."

Emily's breathing deepened. Her vision seemed to cloud and the sounds around her faded. She felt Adam's lips tugging on her swollen teats. "Oh, Adam..." she moaned. "Suck me baby, please suck my milk."

"Now imagine him inside you," Aunt Lily continued. "So hard and deep, stretching and filling you. It's your reward for giving him what he needs. Your beautiful, warm, life-giving milk."

Emily's eyes fluttered. She was delirious with need, her mouth hanging open. She breathed in short, sharp gasps.

"He's throbbing, aching, ready to burst," Aunt Lily said. "And so are you..." Emily's panties were drenched, stretched translucent between her pert buttcheeks. She was creaming now, her juices running down the wand. Aunt Lily reached back and turned up the stimulation on the wand.

"Let it happen, honey," she said. She put her lips to Emily's ear and whispered quietly. "Let it burst!"

Emily's knees shook as the orgasm rushed over her. The entire frame trembled as she convulsed. One of the milking cups popped off and swung crazily beneath her. A torrent of milk rushed from her nipple as Emily panted and moaned.

Lily ran forward and replaced the cup. When Emily finally stopped shaking and opened her eyes, Lily was staring at her. "Wow, you really needed that," she said.

Emily smiled weakly and blushed.


That morning at breakfast, Emily ate like a horse. She shoveled pancakes, eggs, and sausage into her hungry mouth.

"Eat up, girls," said Aunt Lily, passing the plate of sausage. "You're milkers now, you need the calories."

Alongside each of their plates was a gigantic white pill on a small saucer. Emily picked hers up and turned it over, looking for identifying marks. "Is this?" she started.

"Mm hmm, milk supplements," Stephanie said. Emily noticed that there were two on her cousin's plate.

Emily raised her glass. "Bottoms up," she said, and swallowed the pill, followed by a big swig of girl-milk.

"I wonder if this is mine," Emily mused.

"Might be!" Stephanie said. "I hear you had quite a morning!"

Emily smiled. "Did I?"

"55 ounces," Stephanie said. "You set a new farm record for biggest first milking!"

"You did great, hon," said a voice behind Emily. She turned and her head smacked into Kylie's enormous bosom.

"Sorry!" said the chesty redhead, rubbing her tit. "But the way you're producing, I'd better watch out! You'll be out-milking me soon." She rubbed Emily's shoulders and stepped away to take her seat.

Two hours later, Emily was back in the milking shed. She and Penny stood next to one of the milking frames as Aunt Lily spoke.

"In the early stage of your milk production, frequent milking is a must!" Lily said. "So for the next week, you'll be here every four hours. You'll be excused from chores, so in between sessions you can relax, eat, and build your milk supply."

Emily worked out the times in her head. The first time was at 6 AM, so 10 AM, 2 PM, 6 PM, 10 PM, and... 2 AM! She put a hand to her bosom.

" ... and remember to drink lots of water," Lily continued. "The key to successful lactation is to stay hydrated. Okay girls, hop up there and let's milk!" Shaking her head, Emily turned to her cousin.

"Phew," Penny said. "I couldn't wait any longer if I wanted to! I'm really full!"

"Oh, uh, yeah," Emily said. Her own breasts didn't feel especially full. The itching, burning engorged feeling from that morning was nowhere to be found. Emily hopped up on the machine. She handed her shirt shyly to the nearest farmhand and leaned forward. Her heavy breasts tumbled into the slot between the bars.

The farmhand fiddled with the machine and brought the milking cups to her teats. Behind her, the other boy tapped Emily's rump with the metal wand. "Panties, miss?" he asked.

Emily looked over her shoulder. "Uhhh, off," she said. The young man slid the panties off her hips, exposing her pale goose-pimpled ass. The rush of cool air on her intimate parts made Emily shiver.

"Lift your knees please, miss?" said the farmhand. Emily lifted one leg, then the other, and the farmhand removed her cotton panties and set them aside.

"Ready, miss?" said the boy in front. Emily nodded. She shivered again as the suction started, feeling one nipple, then the other tugged into the cups in a rhythmic "slurp-slurp" motion.

After a minute Emily felt her milk let down, but far less intense than before. The torrent of relief was now a mere trickle. The farmhand turned up the suction on her machine. She felt her pliable nipples slide deeper into the cups. "Slurp-slurp-slurp" the machine went.

Behind her, the vibrating wand throbbed against her G-spot. She felt the heat and pressure building inside her. She lowered her head, closed her eyes and thought of Adam. She leaned on the frame as if it were his strong young body, feeling him tug at her nipples, the insistent throb of him inside her. With a sudden "Ah-ah-ahh!" the first orgasm spilled over her, making her head swim. It was followed soon after by another, then a third, until she trembled weakly against the metal frame.

The machine switched off and Emily raised her head. Wearily, she asked the farmhand, "How'd I do?"

He checked the readout. "Uh, eleven ounces," he said to her.

"Eleven?!" Emily said, confused. "I thought there'd be more..." She looked over at Penny, slumped against her own milking unit. "How much did she make?"

The boy looked over, squinted. "Looks, like ... twenty-four ounces?"


That evening, Emily lay in bed. An unread magazine sat on her lap.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.