Emily's Summer Job - Cover

Emily's Summer Job

Copyright© 2015 by Enigma24

Chapter 3: Emily Busts Out

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Emily Busts Out - Teenage Emily has to put her life on hold to help out on her uncle's dairy farm. Problem is, her uncle isn't looking for farmhands, he's looking for cows.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

Emily quickly fell into the farm's routine. She woke up, went for her shot, ate breakfast with Uncle Bill and the other girls, and then did chores all day. The diet and the hormones did their job, and before long Emily began to overspill her bra.

Alone in the bunkhouse bathroom, Emily lifted her shirt and examined her growing chest. Her firm little breasts were growing softer and rounder. She cupped them and squeezed them together, marvelling at her cleavage.

It's really happening, she thought dreamily. She ran her fingertips across her breasts, fondling her curves.

Emily's pink areolas, which she had always found a little too large, expanded along with her breasts. Her nipples grew longer and fatter too. They rubbed against the inside of her shirts and were constantly hard.

Stephanie teased her when they were out on the farm. She tweaked Emily's sensitive nipples, saying "Hey, your headlights are on!" and then giggled maniacally.

After a week and a half, Emily was spilling out of a D-cup bra. Her heavy breasts wobbled crazily as she hustled around the farm, or even when she walked up stairs. She noticed with mild alarm that they were slowly drooping under their own weight, but instead of sagging, they settled into a full, fat teardrop shape.

A few days later, Emily, Penny, and Shannon stood in the line. The nurse squeezed Emily's grapefruit-sized breasts and prodded them with a tongue depressor.

"Coming along very nicely," the nurse said. "Ducts are developing well. Nipples too." She gave one of Emily's teats a pinch, and Emily cringed.

She moved along to Penny. In barely two weeks, the mousy little girl had undergone extreme changes. Her nonexistent breasts had swollen to the size of baseballs, and then softballs. They jutted, plump and round, from her narrow chest. With her straight brown hair, glasses, and cleavage spilling out of her too-small shirts, Penny looked like a sexy librarian.

The nurse continued to Shannon. "Very nice," she said. The hormones had been kind to her. Shannon stood proudly, her melon-sized breasts spilling halfway to her navel. The nurse poked and squeezed her fingers into Shannon's tanned breasts. She tugged one of the girl's big, elastic nipples before announcing, "Okay, you're ready."

Shannon beamed. "Really? I can give milk?"

The nurse nodded. "Oh yeah," she said. "You're plenty big enough now. Your aunt wasn't even this big when she started. Stay here, I'll get my things and we'll induce you."

Emily and Penny got their shots and the nurse sent them on their way.

Shannon turned to Emily on the way out. She gave Emily a smug little smile and said, "Don't worry, I'm sure you girls will catch up soon."

Shannon wasn't at dinner that night, and she never came back to her bunk.

"Do you think she's okay?" Penny asked Emily as they changed into their pajamas.

"Little miss perfect?" Emily snorted. "I'm sure she's fine."

Shannon still wasn't back the next day. Emily was beginning to worry when she saw Stephanie walking briskly down the path towards the barn. Stephanie's large breasts shook heavily as she walked.

"Hey, Steph!" Emily cried.

Stephanie stopped. "What's up?" she said. She seemed agitated.

"It's Shannon," Emily said. "We, uh, haven't seen her for a while."

Stephanie gave a tiny, not-altogether-genuine smile. "She's fine," the older girl said. "Sometimes the induction process can be a little ... intense. She's just staying up at the house for a couple of days."

Emily nodded slowly. All kinds of terrible thoughts whirled through her mind. "Intense how?" she finally said.

Stephanie was already hopping from foot to foot, eager to leave. "Listen, I hate to run," she said. "But I'm super full this morning. I took an extra supplement pill last night by mistake. If I don't go get my tits juiced soon, they're going to be cleaning milk off the barn ceiling."

Stephanie gave her right breast a squeeze, and a large wet patch formed over her nipple. "See what I mean?" she said, then she turned and headed for the barn.

Early on the third morning, Emily heard footsteps coming up the stairs. She peeked out from under the covers and saw Shannon enter the room with Stephanie right behind. Shannon was walking slowly and unsteadily.

"Shannon!" Penny cried. She and Emily jumped out of bed and ran to their cousin.

"Come on girls," Stephanie said. "Give her some room!" She helped Stephanie to her bed and sat down next to her. Shannon leaned her head on the older girl's shoulder. Her pretty face was pale and sweaty, and she could barely keep her eyes open.

Penny was so excited she was bouncing in her seat. "So how was it? Are you making milk?" she asked.

Shannon nodded slowly. She raised her shirt to reveal her breasts. Her tanned milkers were fat and engorged, crisscrossed with tiny capillaries and larger blue veins. Her nipples were swollen to the size of baby toes. Around each nipple was a red, chafed ring from the milking wand.

"Can I see your milk?" Penny said excitedly.

Shannon squeezed her nipple. A thin white stream squirted across the bed.

"Oh my god!" Penny squealed. "What was it like, being milked?"

Shannon raised her head. "It was amazing," she said with a triumphant grin. "My knees are still shaking."

"What about being induced?" Emily said.

Shannon started to speak, but Stephanie put a hand on her shoulder. "That's enough questions for now girls, Shannon needs to get some rest."

By the last week of June, Emily's breasts were enormous. She had outgrown every top she'd brought with her, even her loose-fitting sleeping shirts, and had to borrow clothes from Stephanie and her aunt. By the end of the week, she was even spilling out of those. Her breasts were the size of small, ripe melons, and her areolas were as big as the palms of her hands.

One day, Emily was busily tossing hay into the hog yard with a pitchfork. Every time she bent over, her heavy breasts jiggled and swayed, threatening to pop out the neckhole of her low-cut top. Stephanie came over and stopped her.

"Okay Tits McGee, come with me," Stephanie said.

"What? Where?" Emily said.

"You need some new clothes and a new bra," Stephanie said. "Before this audience of yours gets any bigger."

Emily looked up. Across the barnyard, she saw four young men leaning on the fence. She looked down at her deep cleavage.

"Oh!" she cried, and thrust a protective hand across her chest. One of the guys waved across to her and flashed her a thumbs-up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.