Emily's Summer Job
Chapter 2: Emily's Summer Job

Copyright© 2015 by Enigma24

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Emily's Summer Job - Teenage Emily has to put her life on hold to help out on her uncle's dairy farm. Problem is, her uncle isn't looking for farmhands, he's looking for cows.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

Emily burst in the door and threw her bag down on the table. Her pleated cheerleading skirt flounced as she walked.

"Mom! I'm home!" she called out. She looked around the kitchen, then into the living room beyond. "Mom? Where are you?"

There was a short silence, and then her mother's voice came from the dining room. "Emily, hon, I'm in here."

Emily walked into the dining room. Her mother was seated at the table. Her father stood behind her mom, his hand on her shoulder.

"Mom, I--oh, hi dad. What are you doing home from work?" Emily said.

"Emily, sit down for a minute," her father said. He had a very serious look on his face.

Emily frowned. "What's the matter?" she said as she sat. "Did someone die?"

Emily's mother smiled. "No honey, everyone's fine," she said. "Sweetie, we need to talk to you about something very important."

Emily bit her lip.

"Emily, I talked to your Uncle Bill today," said Emily's mom.

Emily's throat tightened. Finally, she managed to croak out, "Oh?"

"You know honey," Emily's father said. "You did turn seventeen this year."

Emily gulped. "Yeah..."

"This summer, it's your turn to go and help out at the farm."

Emily's blood ran cold. "Mom! No!!!" she cried.

"Emily!" her father said quietly. "Your Uncle is counting on you to do this. Every girl in the family has for the last hundred years."

Emily bunched her shaking hands into fists. "Dad, no..." she said. "I have too much to do this summer. I can't. And besides, I don't want to do that, with my..."

Emily's mom frowned as she glanced down at her ample chest.

"Emily, it's not that bad," she said. "Your cousin Stephanie went last summer, and she had a great time."

"Mom!" Emily shrieked. "Stephanie's not normal!"

"That's not a very nice thing to say about your cousin," Emily's mom said.

"Listen, honey, we know it's a lot to ask of you," said her father. "But it's just for two months."

Emily was shaking, panicked. "What about Adam?" she said. She thought about her wonderful boyfriend, and what he would say when she told him she had to go away all summer, to be some kind of ... cow!

"He'll miss you, honey," Emily's mom said. "But he'll wait for you. He's a good boy."

"And you'll give him quite a surprise when you get back with enormous gazongas!" said her dad.

Emily blushed. "Daaad!" she cried, covering her modest breasts with her arm.

Emily's mom shot him a look.

After dinner, Emily's mother took her into the den. Emily sat sullenly beside her mother, her arms in her lap. Emily's mom stood, walked over to the bookshelf, and came back with a dog-eared brown photo album. She flipped open to a page in the middle of the book and pushed it onto Emily's arms.

"This was me, the first summer I went," she said. Emily glanced down at the faded picture. There was her mother, a young blonde girl in a loose white T-shirt and a silly straw hat. Emily studied it for a minute before she realized what was wrong.

"Oh my god, mom where are your boobs?" Emily cried. She glanced across the couch at her mother's heavy, pendulous breasts. They hung into her lap and stretched the buttons of her shirt.

Emily's mom smiled. "I didn't have them before that summer," she said. She flipped the page.

There was another photo of the same girl, but with a pair of cantaloupe-sized milkers bursting from her tight shirt. She was squeezing her breasts together so they formed a deep cleavage almost a foot long. Two boys looked on, smiling.

"Who are they?" Emily said.

Emily's mother blushed. "Oh, just farmhands," she said. "We were friends."

Emily blushed herself, wondering what that meant. She studied the album closely. Even in the tattered old photo she could see the blue veins criscrossing her mom's pale tit flesh.

"Mom?" Emily said. "Is that going to happen to me?"

Her mother set the album down and looked at her daughter. "Well, maybe," she said. "Everyone is different. Bill has certain procedures to grow your breasts, so you can give lots of milk."

Emily slipped a hand into her shirt and cupped her little breast.

"You'll certainly get bigger while you're there. There's no telling how big you'll stay afterwards," her mother said.

"Mom? Does it hurt?" said Emily.

"What, honey?"

"Lactating."

"No, it doesn't hurt," Emily's mom said. "Your breasts might feel a little full in the morning before your first milking, but being milked feels wonderful. You might even have an orgasm." She smiled.

"Mom!" Emily cried, blushing again.

"Well, honey, it's true."


Emily stared out the car window, watching field after field roll by. It was a two-hour ride to her Uncle Bill's farm, and she was already bored. She flicked through the apps on her phone, feeling anxious and sad all at once.

I hope Adam isn't too mad at me for leaving, she thought. And I hope he still loves me when I come back as a cow.


Emily sat at her Uncle Bill and Aunt Lily's long, wooden dining table. Uncle Bill, a rugged, grey-haired man in a flannel shirt and a John Deere cap, raised his glass.

"Girls, your aunt and I are so grateful that y'all are willing to help us out this summer," he said. "You all are upholding a tradition that goes back to 1908, when your great-great-grandpa and his lovely wife first started selling their milk out of a horse-drawn wagon."

Bill gestured up at a large, framed portrait up on the wall. Emily looked up at it. There was a stern-looking man in shirtsleeves and suspenders and a woman in a gingham dress. The woman's hair was long and straight. Her breasts were so large, it looked like she was smuggling a Thanksgiving turkey under her shirt. Neither of them were smiling.

Emily glanced around the table. Next to Bill was her aunt, a vivacious woman with long, wavy red hair, and green eyes. Her breasts, each larger than Emily's head, were squeezed into a checkered shirt. A pathetically tiny handkerchief stuck out of one breast pocket.

Next to Aunt Lily was the famous Stephanie. She was a big girl with round, rosy cheeks and dirty blonde hair wrapped in a corny bandana. She beamed at Emily.

At the end of the table was Emily's cousin Shannon. Shannon was always the pretty one. Thin, blonde, and beautiful with a pair of boobs that drove boys wild. Emily cringed as she thought about a pool party earlier that summer. Adam had never met Shannon, and he couldn't keep his eyes off her, prancing around in her skimpy pink bikini. Even now she was wearing a cutoff tank top that exposed the top third of her tanned perky breasts.

To Emily's right was another distant cousin, Penny. Emily had only met her once, at somebody-or-other's wedding. Penny was Emily's age, but so mousy and scrawny that she looked two years younger. She wore her long brown hair in a pair of messy pigtails, and a pair of dorky glasses perched on her turned up nose.

She could be cute if she tried, Emily thought. Too bad she's got no boobs.

On the other side of Emily were three older girls, a redhead named Kylie, another blonde, Lauren, and a Latin girl with smooth skin the color of milky coffee named Rosa.

These were the farm's permanent "livestock", and it showed. All three girls had breasts so large that they hung over their plates. Their udders wobbled and shook as they passed plates of food to one another. Emily noticed that they wore suspenders over their tightly T-shirted bosoms.

Probably to keep their tits out of the mashed potatoes, Emily thought, suppressing a smile.

The food was simple, but hearty, and Emily filled her plate. There was a big jug of cold milk on the table. As Emily filled her second glass, she had an epiphany.

"Uncle Bill," she said, stopping in mid-pour. "Is this..."

Stephanie snorted with laughter, and Bill smiled.

"Why yes it is," Bill said. "Fresh milked from our very own girls this morning."

The redhead, Kylie, leaned forward. "I think that's mine," she said. "Hope you like it!"

All eyes were on Emily. She took a tiny sip.

It doesn't taste bad, she thought. Sweeter than cow's milk. She gulped it down and took another long drink. The table erupted in applause.

"Might as well get used to it dear," Aunt Lily said with a smile. "It's just about all we drink here."

"It's good for you," Stephanie said. "And it will help build your milk supply, once we get you going."

"Oh, good..." Emily said with a blush.

The next morning, Emily was lying in bed. The first rays of sunlight were coming in the window when the covers were suddenly jerked away. Stephanie was standing over her, grinning manically.

"Morning, sunshine!" she said.

Emily, who was wearing nothing but a loose shirt and panties, whipped her arms over her boobs and crotch. "Stephanie, what the hell?" she cried.

Stephanie smiled. "Oh please," she said. "Everyone here is going to see your boobs like every day, and you're going to see more tit than the average lesbian. The sooner you get over your modesty, the better."

Emily sat up, still embarrassed. She looked around and saw the other girls already up and about. Kylie and the older girls were topless, and as they dug in their dressers for clothes their heavy breasts swayed beneath them like sacks of flour.

Stephanie threw her a T-shirt and a pair of shorts from her suitcase. "Come on, hon," she said. "It's time for your first session."


Emily stood in a dimly-lit nurse's office, shoulder to shoulder with Shannon and Penny. A husky nurse with short brown hair surveyed them.

"Okay girls, tops off," she barked.

Emily and Penny exchanged nervous glances. Next to them, Shannon whipped her tank top over her head. She thrust her breasts forward proudly. Emily frowned and quickly doffed her own top.

The nurse walked up to Shannon. She looked at one tan breast, and then the other. "What are you hon, a D-cup?" she asked.

"Double D!" said Shannon, beaming.

The nurse hefted one of her breasts and squeezed it, bouncing it in her palm.

"Very nice," she said before continuing to Penny. She studied the mousy girl's small breasts, barely beestings. She prodded one nipple with a tongue depressor until it crinkled erect.

"Mmm-hm..." she said. Penny blushed and hunched over slightly.

Finally, the nurse approached Emily. She put one hand under Emily's pale breast and lifted it with three fingers. She rubbed the underside of Emily's breast, palpitating it slowly.

"That tickles," Emily said, jerking away slightly. The nurse put one hand on her shoulder. She stepped away from the girls, turned on one heel and looked at Shannon.

"You'll be making milk in a week," she said to Shannon. "Two weeks, tops. As for you two, you're going to need some work."

"Wh ... What kind of work?" Penny said in a tiny voice.

"Growth hormones," said the nurse. "The amount of milk you produce depends on the number of milk ducts you have. Larger breasts means more ducts. Once we start you lactating you won't grow any more ducts, so we need to make your funbags as large as possible before we induce you."

Emily cringed at the word "funbags". The nurse went to her office and returned with a syringe and some alcohol wipes. She gave each girl a shot in the arm.

"You'll be back here for shots twice a day from now until Bill decides you're big enough to milk," said the nurse. "Now get out of here, you've got chores to do."

Besides the girl milk, Bill also raised chickens and pigs, and several types of crops. Emily and Penny spent the morning bagging and hauling chicken feed, and it wasn't until they stopped for lunch that Emily realized how sore her boobs were. By late afternoon her chest felt bloated and tingly, and by that night they throbbed.

Emily lay in bed, rubbing her erect nipples and her aching breasts. She thought she could feel a little extra softness there, but she couldn't be sure.

The next day, Stephanie led the girls out of the nurse's office after their shots. "Instead of morning chores," she said. "How would you like to see the milking room?"

Only Shannon seemed excited. Emily and Penny exchanged glances once again. They trooped single file to a freshly-painted barn and Stephanie slid the door aside.

"We're here," Stephanie called. "Hope you girls are decent!"

There in front of them were half a dozen metal frames. They looked like the monkey bars Emily used to climb on in school, but much lower to the ground. Near the head of each frame was an industrial-looking pump and two plastic wands attached to big rubber nozzles.

Kylie, the redheaded girl was mounted on the nearest milking frame. She was naked except for a thong, her luscious skin wrapped like silk around her generous curves. Emily gasped at the sight of her breasts. They hung beneath her like white bowling balls, gently freckled and covered with spiderwebs of red and blue veins. Her pinkish areolas were as wide as pie plates and her nipples looked like sewing thimbles.

"Morning Kylie," Stephanie said. "How are you today?"

Kylie reached down and caressed her bloated mammaries. "Ooh, full," she moaned.

"I know what you mean," Stephanie said. "If I don't get this load out soon, I'm gonna bust a tit."

Kylie giggled. A farmhand came up and raised the wands to her breasts. He slid the rubber cups over her engorged teats and flipped the machine on. It made a loud, rhythmic sucking noise as the rubber sleeves inside the wands convulsed.

"Thanks Ricky, you're a lifesaver" Kylie gasped. She leaned forward on the padded part of the frame and let her breasts sway gently as the suckers drained her. Emily saw ropes of creamy milk begin to fill the wands and travel down the tube.

After a minute, Kylie raised her head. "Okay hon, plug me in," she said.

Emily looked at Stephanie quizzically.

"Just wait," Stephanie said.

Ricky went around the back of the frame and pulled a long, ribbed metal rod out of a holster. He put on a glove and dipped his fingers into a bucket of something, then rubbed it on the rod. He put one hand on Kylie's round ass, pulled her panties aside and slowly but firmly pushed the rod inside her.

"Oooh godddd!" Kylie moaned. She yelped a second later as Ricky flipped a switch, causing the apparatus to start pulsing inside her.

Emily couldn't tear her eyes from Kylie as she bucked and moaned on the frame, humping her rosy cheeks back onto the dildo as the milking cups drained her tits. Emily put her hands on her thighs and squeezed gently. She felt herself getting very wet.

Finally, Kylie was empty. Ricky came around and turned off the machine. He helped the wobbly redhead off the milking frame and directed her to a chair. As he handed Kylie her discarded panties, he turned to Emily.

"What's the matter with you kid?" Ricky said. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

Stephanie came bouncing over. She brought her face close to Emily's and looked her up and down. "Nah, I know that look," she said. "Our Emily's aroused. Another couple of minutes and she'd've creamed her shorts!"

"Stephanie!" Emily cried as her face went beet red. She turned on her heel and ran out of the barn.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.