Emily's Summer Job - Cover

Emily's Summer Job

Copyright© 2015 by Enigma24

Chapter 1: Emily's Big Surprise

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Emily's Big Surprise - Teenage Emily has to put her life on hold to help out on her uncle's dairy farm. Problem is, her uncle isn't looking for farmhands, he's looking for cows.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

I was so excited I could barely stand it. Today was the day. I was going to see my girlfriend Emily for the first time in two months.

We hooked up after a football game and started officially dating a month later. Everything was amazing. We took long romantic walks, we shared milkshakes, the whole nine yards. And of course, the sex. Our first time was in the back seat of my brother's car. It was hot and sweaty and cramped, but amazing.

And then in June she sat me down on my bed and dropped a bomb on me. "Honey," she said, "I'm not going to see you this summer."

"What?!" I cried. "Why?"

"My family has this farm," she said. "And they need me to go for the summer and help out."

"A farm?" I said. "You don't know anything about farming. And besides, why do you need to work there? Can't they just hire people?"

"My uncle put his whole life into this farm," she said."It's just until August." She stroked my hair and hugged me.

"I can't believe I'm not going to see you all summer..." I groaned.

The doorbell rang, and my mom called up the stairs. "Emily's here!"

I clenched and unclenched my fists. I was giddy with excitement. I heard her light footsteps on the stairs, and then she bounced into my room.

She was just as beautiful as I remembered. Long, straight dark hair, pale skin, luscious lips and a cute little turned-up nose. Her green eyes shone as she smiled and ran towards me.

"Baby!" she cried. "I missed you so much!" She flung herself at me and we collapsed on the bed. I smothered her with kisses. When we finally came up for breath, I noticed she was wearing a heavy coat.

"What's with the coat, babe?" I asked.

She looked nervous. "Oh, uh ... I was just cold." she said. She got off the bed and sat down in my desk chair.

"Cold?" I scoffed. "Baby, it's August!"

She fidgeted and looked at her feet.

My teenage brain worked furiously. Oh no, I thought. Did she get fat or something?

"Listen," she said. "I need to tell you something important." She fiddled with the buttons on her coat.

"What?" I said, confused.

She stared at the floor again. "See, my uncle's farm isn't ... normal." she said.

I stared at her. She looked different somehow, but I couldn't put my finger on it. She wasn't sitting normally, she was kind of slouched forward. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, see, it's a family business," she said. "Which means ... my family all work on the farm."

"I remember, you told me that." I said.

She looked up at me. Her eyes were misty, her face was red. "And since I turned seventeen this spring, it was my turn to go and help." She paused for a long time.

"It's okay..." I said. "You can tell me, I love you!"

Silently, she undid the buttons of her coat and pulled it open. My mind reeled.

"Oh my god!" I whispered. "Your boobs!"

Her breasts were enormous. The little pudding cups I remembered were gone, replaced by two enormous water balloons hanging halfway to her waist. I recognized the tank top she was wearing, but it was stretched to bursting with her new endowments. The bottom of the shirt rode up past her belly button, revealing a strip of her taut white tummy.

I looked at her face. Here she was, my beautiful Emily, the girl I'd held hands with on hayrides and taken ice skating. She was the same girl I'd fallen in love with, but now she had the biggest pair of melons I've ever seen.

"Oh my god," I whispered again.

There were tears in Emily's eyes. "Baby?" she whispered. "Are you okay?"

I couldn't speak for a few seconds. Finally I croaked, "What happened to you?"

"Well... " she said. "My uncle's farm is a dairy. But not a normal dairy."

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Well, there are no cows..." she said.

I cocked my head. "No cows?" I said. I stared at her for a minute, and then it hit me. "Wait? What? Your tits ... they milked you!"

She smiled weakly. "Yeah..." she said.

I felt the blood draining from my face. My ears felt numb.

"Baby?" she said. "Are you mad?"

"No," I stammered. "I just ... just ... Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think you'd understand," she said, burying her face in her hands. She wiped away a few tears. "The dairy has been in my family for like 100 years. All the girls have to do it eventually. It's kind of a tradition."

I stared at her. My cock was throbbing softly, picturing my Emily on all fours, her enormous breasts being squeezed into a bucket.

"When a girl in my family turns seventeen," Emily continued. "She goes out for the summer and works on the farm. Some of my cousins work there full time."

She slipped the coat from her shoulders and arched her back. Her enormous tits squeezed together, stretching the thin tank top until I thought the straps would snap.

"What did they do to you?" I asked.

"Well, they gave me some hormones, and did some other stuff..." She blushed. "And my boobs just kind of grew. After a couple of weeks, I started lactating."

I looked into her eyes. After a minute, I said, "Can I see?"

She stood and walked slowly to the bed. She stood in front of me. Her tits hung full and heavy, inches from my face. I pressed my face to her chest. Even through her shirt I could feel the heat radiating from them.

I pressed a hand to her exposed tummy and slipped it underneath her shirt. "Holy shit," I said as I squeezed the undersides of her enormous breasts. "They feel so heavy."

Emily blushed. She reached down and tugged on the bottom of her shirt. Slowly, sensually, she inched it up until her enormous globes tumbled out.

They were marvellous. Two fat, teardrop-shaped orbs, pale and firm. Her areolas were as wide as my palms. The little pink nipples I remembered were half an inch long, dark and swollen.

Looking at her mammoth jugs, one word came to mind: full. The skin was taut and stretched, crisscrossed with tiny red and blue veins.

I was starting to drool. She leaned into me and I felt her nipples swelling under my palms. I gave her tits a squeeze, and beads of dewy milk sprang up at each nipple.

I looked up at her. "Can I drink some?" I asked.

She smiled down at me with a look of relief. "Yes," she said. "I was hoping you would. I haven't been milked all day."

My lip trembled again at the thought of her being milked. My girlfriend the cow!

"I'm really engorged," she said. "When the pressure builds up, it kind of burns."

She leaned forward and her bloated breasts wobbled towards me. I caught her nipple between my lips and suckled like a newborn. A ribbon of hot, sweet milk spurted from her full breast and pooled in the back of my mouth. I savored it for a moment, then swallowed.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.