Mandy Mischief
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by The Heartbreak Kid

“So how are we going to do this Steve?” Kat asked me from her position sitting across my lap, her arms around my neck. I had one arm behind her back and loosely encircling her waist, the other hand lightly resting on her hip.

“I don’t think you really have enough room or enough light here. May I suggest that you both come my place, where I have both. We’ll probably need at least four hours to work, so one of the weekend days. I live in an apartment in the High Street.”

“I want to do this Steve, but I need to know what to expect.”

“Well, first of all you take all your clothes off, then I stand there staring at you and drooling like an imbecile—” Kat burst out laughing: “—Now stop that! Just be serious!”

“Okay! You have to hold a pose and try not to move too much; you don’t have be a statue, but if you move a lot I have to stop and get you back the way you were. As a complete beginner, we start you off with a series of short poses, say, ten minutes each, then try to work up to longer poses in increments. I can work quite quickly but Mandy will need longer. It’s going to be pretty boring for you, too, and it can get uncomfortable; you wouldn’t think that doing nothing would be hard work, but it is. Are you still game?”

“Yes, if my daughter needs this, I can get round it.”

“Good! Now all you have to do is decide when and we’ll make it happen.”

At ten o’clock or thereabouts the following morning, I went downstairs to open the front door for my guests. I had all the artist’s materials, so all Kat and Mandy had to do was bring themselves.

“Oh, this is very nice Steve!” Kat observed as I gave her the quick guided tour, “How do you manage to keep it so tidy and clutter-free?”

“I suppose I’m just not here long enough during the week to make much of a mess, and being a teacher you need to be fairly organised and clutter free.”

I assumed that living in the same house that they had seen each other undressed before, but in case Kat was nervous about stripping off in front of me, I told her that she could use my bedroom and that I’d left her a bathrobe on the bed. My sitting room where I’d set up the two easels was on the first floor, was well lit by natural light from the almost floor to ceiling openings and not overlooked from across the street; we were at the front of the building and people passed by at street level on the other side of the road, so I hung a translucent muslin sheet across the lower half of each of the feature balcony doors, just in case.

I had long ago acquired a couple of easels of my own, which were essentially like the ones I used at school so Mandy was used to them; each had a place to hold the selection of pastels, pencils, charcoal sticks or whatever might be needed. I heard Kat walking about in the room directly overhead and then the muffled sound of her descending the stairs. “Okay, it’s now or never!” she exclaimed as she came into my quite capacious sitting room. “What do I do now?” Mandy and I exchanged looks and smiles.

“First of all you’ve got to relax, otherwise every ache you get will be amplified. If you need to stop for any reason, sing out; you don’t have to be brave and hold a pose even if your body is screaming at you to stop. We want you to look natural and if you are clenching muscles because of any discomfort that will show in the final drawing. Just say, ‘Can we stop?’ or, ‘Can we take a break for a few minutes?’”

I had a low, padded, backless seat that I’d picked up from somewhere and I positioned this where I thought the light was best for the effect I wanted. I sat Kat on this facing us and said quietly: “It doesn’t usually take long to get used to it.” She smiled. I turned to Mandy:

“I’m going to get your mum to expose just the top half of her body to begin with. Remember what we’ve been doing at school; we aren’t concerned with minute detail, just an impression. Are you ready, Kat, can you do that?”

She shimmied out of the robe, letting it fall off of her shoulders and gathering around her waist. Kat has shoulder-length hair, which she shook to loosen it. Whether because of the situation that she was in, or possibly due to a mildly erotic feeling, her nipples elongated as they were exposed. She didn’t seem embarrassed, in fact she looked at me and smiled. I don’t know if this registered with her daughter, as Mandy had adopted a facial expression of intense concentration and her charcoal was already making marks on the paper. I was watching the time and my own work, and whether non-artists believe it or not, I was too busy to think about my beautiful model as an object of sexual desire. I glanced over at Mandy.

“It’s time to let your mum relax.”

“Can I have another minute, please, Steve?” I looked at Kat who moved her head slightly to consent.

“Okay, but no longer!” As she put her charcoal down she exhaled noisily; this was Kat’s cue to relax, too: “Can I look, Steve?”

I nodded and without any hesitation she stood up, allowing the robe to fall back onto the seat, then she walked towards us and stood behind her daughter: “Gosh, is that what I look like?”

“Mmm, kind of—but it’s not supposed to be you, Mum: Steve says we’re trying to represent your essence; that’s right isn’t it Steve?”

“Exactly! Da Vinci was a fantastic draughtsman; he wanted to capture the human body from an anatomical perspective, but in order to do that he also did lots of little sketches. Can you see the way Mandy’s drawn your breasts Kat; she wasn’t really concerned about getting a faithful likeness of them, but she’s done a pretty good job of showing the way that the weight of them determines their shape and position.” I’m not sure who was the happier, mother or child. “Are we ready to go again, ladies?”

“Can I use your loo first, please, Steve?” Mandy asked me.

“Sure—it’s the door at the other end of the landing.” She scurried off. Kat came and stood in front of me and put her arms around my chest and I placed my hands on her hips. We kissed, briefly.

“Well, now you’ve had a chance to see the unwrapped merchandise up close, are you still interested?” I moved my hands onto her bum and pulled her in tighter: “No complaints about the quality so far!” We kissed again. “Did you mean what you said about Mandy: is she really good?” I nodded.

“I think so. She has a lot of natural talent but it needs to develop. She’s got to finish this year and next, then she’s got two years of A-levels; but if after that she’s still interested, I would definitely encourage her to go on to do an art degree at university. Even if she doesn’t choose to go by that route, she’s still got the ability to channel her talent into something creative. That’s her coming back, so I need to stop manhandling the goods—unfortunately!” As Mandy walked back into the room, Kat walked back to her seat.

“Okay Kat, I think I’d like you to sit facing away from us for the next pose. Get as comfortable as you can, but try and sit upright so we get the curves of your back...”

We all spent quite a lot of time together that day. Several more hours were taken up drawing Kat in various poses and for varying amounts of time, until I sensed that she was tiring and had probably had enough. Mandy then went off to the bathroom to clean up and Kat went up to my bedroom to get dressed. I cleared the easels and art materials away then went to the kitchen to make everyone a light lunch.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.