It All Started With Hello
Chapter 6: Hazel And Her Friend

Copyright© 2014 by WelshWriter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Hazel And Her Friend - A chance meeting between two residents of a block of retirement flats turns into a sexy love affair

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

As I lay there, sipping my whiskey and watching the the record of the previous couple of hours fun on the laptop, I began to wonder just how far my new found friendship with Hazel would go. If I'd realised just how far that would be, my now semi erect cock would have been at full mast!!!

It was just after lunch time the next day when Hazel called me. I was expecting her to fix a time for that evening but instead, she said she needed to see my that afternoon and asked if I could pop up around three and, not thinking anything of it, I said I'd be there so at five to three I was knocking on her door. When she answered it she wasn't wearing anything particularly sexy, just slacks and a woolly top so I didn't expect anything to happen between us.

"Oh hello Mike, thanks for coming" she said, giving me a quick peck on the cheek, "come in." I walked past her and she closed the door behind us then we made our way into the lounge. When we got there, I was surprised to see that I wasn't her only visitor that afternoon. Sitting on the couch was another woman, who stood up as we entered the room. "This is my friend Jacquie, Mike," she said "why don't you sit down and get to know each other while I make coffee." As she spoke, I saw her give Jacquie what could only be described as a sly smile.

Hazel went into the kitchen and I sat down on a chair opposite Jacquie and we sat chatting about nothing in particular until Hazel came back with the coffee. I saw her give Jacquie another look, before she sat down on the couch beside her. In the short time Hazel had been in the kitchen I'd taken the chance to give her friend a quick once over. She seemed about the same age as Hazel but was bigger built, not fat though. She was wearing a skirt and a thin woollen cardigan that buttoned right up to the neck and from what I could see, she had a bigger bust than Hazel, much bigger.

After smiling at her friend Hazel said, "Jacquie helped me pick that present I bought you, you know the see through top," then before I could reply, she added, "she bought bought one for herself too." Having a good idea now where this was going I smiled at Jacquie. "I bet you look nice in it, Hazel did." I was no stranger to multiple partners. In the past I'd experienced MFM'S and FMF's a couple of times with ex partners and when I saw them smile at each other again I knew exactly where this was going.

"Oh she does Mike," Hazel suddenly said. "Would you like to see?" Before I could answer, Jacquie started to unbutton her top. "Well," I laughed, "it doesn't look like I've got much choice does it. So yes, I'd love to." If I was being offered the chance to be entertained by two ladies, I certainly wasn't going to refuse. As Jacquie unbuttoned her top it became clear that, unlike Hazel had been, she wasn't wearing a bra and as she pulled the cardigan open I could see her tits were tipped by already half erect nipples, each one surrounded by a huge areola. Hazel and her friend both sat there seemingly waiting for my reaction. "Well, Hazel eventually said, "what do you think." What could I say? Sitting opposite me were two mature women, who both seemed to know exactly what they wanted. Hazel, I'd already enjoyed and her friend, Jacquie who appeared to be offering me that same enjoyment. "Very nice," I said, "very nice."

Of course by now, my cock was almost at full mast but it got even harder as Hazel leaned over and placed her hand one one of Jacquie's tits and squeezed it, causing the nipple to stand out even more prominently. "Don't you think she's got beautiful nipples Mike?" I just sat there and nodded, anything I said would have been superfluous at that moment in time. I saw Jacquie's mouth open and a sigh escape her lips, as Hazel ran the tip of a finger around the deeply ridged surface of her areola. Hazel looked across at me, and smiled when she noticed the bulge in my slack. "Feel free Mike," she said, "that must be really uncomfortable." I didn't need telling twice and hurriedly unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. Now Jacquie also looked across and smiled. "Mmm, you were right Hazel. He does have a nice one." It appeared I'd been the subject of a bit 'girl talk' but I wasn't complaining and sat back and enjoyed the show that was unfolding across the room from me.

Hazel began to undo her friends top and when it was about half open, she slid a hand inside and, through the sheer material I could she was pinching one of her nipples. Jacquie gasped and slid lower down on the couch, opening her legs as she did. The movement caused her skirt to slide up and I could see that she wasn't wearing any panties either. It looked as though she and Hazel had spent some time preparing for this moment. As Hazel finished unbuttoning the top, Jacquie's hand moved down over her lap and down between her thighs and she began stroking a finger up and down through her cunt lips. I watched as she slipped a finger into her hole, just as Hazel leant over and took one her now, fully uncovered nipples into her mouth. I couldn't make up my mind where to fix my attention. Jacquie's finger sliding in and out if her cunt, or Hazel mouth on her nipple. Decisions, decisions!!!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.