It All Started With Hello - Cover

It All Started With Hello

Copyright© 2014 by WelshWriter

Chapter 5: Porn Stars

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Porn Stars - A chance meeting between two residents of a block of retirement flats turns into a sexy love affair

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I stood there for a moment or two looking down at the beautiful sight before me. Hazel legs were still wide open and her pussy lips seemed to be a glowing pink entrance to the heaven that lay between them. They were coated with the results of her self pleasuring and I could see the remnants of it trickling down over the wrinkled entrance to her back passage. A picture of my cock sliding into that tight hole flashed into my mind, but I shook my head to clear the image. I loved anal sex but had had very few chances to enjoy the pleasure of it. To all but one of my previous lady friends it had been a definite 'no no'.

Taking the two steps over to the bed, I lay down beside her and kissed her gently, sliding my tongue between her lips as the intensity of our kiss increased. As we indulged in a frantic bout of tongue wrestling, I felt her hand move down my body then her slim fingers wrap around my cock and she groaned softly into my mouth as it twitched in her hand. I broke the kiss and looked down and took her free hand, the one she'd been using to pleasure herself and moved it up between our lips just before I resumed the kiss. I could taste her sweet nectar on them and slid them first into my mouth, then hers, as we sucked the love honey from them. I love the taste of an aroused lady and from the groans escaping Hazel's lips, so did she. I was to find out later that it wasn't just the taste of her own pussy that Hazel enjoyed though.

With Hazel's hand stroking up and down my shaft, I moved my own hand down between her thighs and ran the tip of a finger through the soft petals surrounding the entrance to her love tunnel. She gasped as it briefly made contact with her clit, before sliding back down and into her warm wetness. I added second finger and hooked them upwards until I felt the soft corrugations of her G-spot. Working them in a circular motion I applied pressure to her clit with my thumb and circled that in time with the movements of my fingers. This technique had always served me well in the past and Hazel was no exception and almost immediately I felt her inner muscles contract around my fingers. "I'm coming Mike. Yes, yes. Ohhh yes I'm coming. Don't stop Mike, don't stop." I had no intention of stopping and I felt the spasming of her pussy increase as I continued to tease her two main sexual triggers. Her hand was now a blur as she worked her fingers up and down my shaft, squeezing my knob when she reached it and smearing the copious flow of pre-cum over it and I knew I was as close to coming as she was.

Stopping the action, slipping my fingers out of her pussy and brushing her hand off my cock, I stood up, pulling her to her feet. A look of puzzlement filled her face as I sat back down on the bed and turned her to face away from me. What is it Mike?" she asked. "What's wrong?" "Nothing Hazel, nothing at all," I said, "look in the mirror." The one wall of my bedroom consists of a wall to wall, full length mirrored wardrobe that gives a view of the entire room, but in particular the bed and when Hazel did as I asked, she smiled.

Moving her back towards me, I applied pressure to her hips and eased her down until her sweet pussy lips were poised about a couple of inches above my cock. I swear at that moment, I felt a drop of her juices drip down onto the tip of it, such was the height of her arousal. I moved my head slightly to one side to get a better view of the action in the mirror and was greeted by the sight of Hazel reaching down and wrapping her fingers around my shaft, positioning directly under her slowly descending pussy. Now it was my turn to groan as I felt her pussy lips make contact with the tip of my knob.

This was another technique I'd used in the past, it gave the lady more control of proceedings and took full advantage of the situation and began to move her hips backwards and forwards just brushing my knob with her pussy lips. "Mmm, this is nice Mike," she said, "it's like watching a porn film with us as the stars." What she didn't know that that was exactly what I was. One section of one door was two way and I always had my lap and web cam set up behind it and, unbeknown to her it had been running since we'd first entered the room. If our relationship ever ended, I would at least have something to look back on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.