It All Started With Hello
Chapter 2: On the Phone

Copyright© 2014 by WelshWriter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: On the Phone - A chance meeting between two residents of a block of retirement flats turns into a sexy love affair

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Despite the exertions of the previous evening, I was up at the crack of dawn the following morning, working on a new story for Hazel. By ten it was ready and I emailed it to Hazel then went down the café at the local supermarket for some breakfast. I got home at around twelve and my phone was ringing as I unlocked the door. I picked up the receiver, it was Hazel.

She sounded breathless. "Mike this was better than the first story, it was great it really got me wet." I smiled, the story had had just the effect I'd hoped it would. "I've been calling you for the last half hour, where were you, my pussy was so wet, I wanted you here with me." "I'm on my way Hazel, I'll be there before you know it." I was about to put the phone down when Hazel stopped me in my tracks. "No Mike, you can't," she said, "my friend is coming round in half an hour, I promised to go shopping with her." I sighed my frustration but said that I'd have to live with it, I could pop up later that evening. "You're such a sweetheart," Hazel said, "I'm so wet and I bet you're hard aren't you?" She was right, my cock had started to stiffen the moment I'd picked up the phone and heard her voice. "Yes Hazel, I am," I said, "but I'm sure you'll take care of that later."

There was a short pause then she spoke again. I can take care of it now if you like." "I thought you're friend was coming round," I said not quite sure what she was getting at. I heard her giggle on the other end of the phone. "I know you've got a vivid imagination Mike, I can tell that from your stories. Well imagine this. I'm sitting here with just my robe on like I was last night. I'm stroking my pussy, thinking of your hard cock. I'm so wet Mike, I want to feel it inside me again. Have you got your cock out Mike are you playing with yourself?" I smiled, now I knew where this was going. I hadn't got my cock out but I soon fixed that as I unzipped myself and pulled it out of my fly. "Yes Hazel," I said, "I'm stroking it thinking of your gorgeous wet pussy. Finger it for me." I heard her groan and knew she was doing as I asked and my own hand was working slowly up and down my shaft as I listened to her.

"Oh my pussy is so wet Mike, can you see it?" I closed my eyes and I could see it, the soft wet petals of her pussy lips with her fingers sliding up and down between them. "Yes Hazel, I can see it," I said, "you really are wet aren't you. Imagine it's my tongue licking your sweet pussy. You taste wonderful." "Oh yes Mike," I heard her groan. Lick my pussy make me come." This was the first time I'd indulged in phone sex and I was finding it a real turn on. I could imagine the impossible. In my mind, I was on my knees licking and sucking Hazel's pussy, while at the same time she was kneeling infront of me sucking my hard cock. "Oh yes Hazel, that's it. Suck me, suck my cock while you finger your pussy." "Mmm, I like that idea Mike, your cock feels hard in my mouth. I love it." I was really getting into this now and told her I was sliding my tongue into her pussy and I could taste how wet she was. "Oh yes Hazel," I said, "your mouth feels wonderful on my cock and your pussy feels fantastic. Come for me. Come in my mouth I want taste you."

Suddenly I heard her gasp. "I'm coming Mike, I'm coming in your mouth. Please come in mine I want to taste you too." My fist was now a blur as it flew up and down my rock solid cock and I knew I wasn't going to be long coming either. "Yes Hazel, yes, I'm coming too," I groaned. I wasn't lying either and seconds after I'd said it, the first spurt of my load flew into the air. As wad after wad of my load erupted from the tip of my cock, I could hear Hazel on the other end of the line. "Oh yes Mike I can feel it. I can feel you coming in my mouth. Suck my pussy Mike, I'm coming. Oh God I don't believe this. I'm coming." She went silent for over a minute then she spoke again. "That was amazing Mike, I've never done that before. You're making a naughty girl out of me," she laughed, "but I like it." So that was a first for both of us, our first experience of phone sex and I made a mental note to write a story about it.

"I've got to go now Mike, my friend will be here soon and I'd better get ready. Why don't I come down later and we can do that for real." I tucked my wilted cock back into my jeans and blew her a kiss down the phone. "Al-right you sexy minx, give me a call when you get back and I'll fix us something to eat." With that Hazel put the phone down and I sat back on the couch. I'd certainly found a sexy playmate and I had the feeling that play time had only just begun.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.