It All Started With Hello - Cover

It All Started With Hello

Copyright© 2014 by WelshWriter

Chapter 1: In the Park

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: In the Park - A chance meeting between two residents of a block of retirement flats turns into a sexy love affair

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

My life in the small block of retirement flats in Bangor North Wales was pretty good. I had most everything a single, retired gent could ask for. I was close to the shops and just two minutes to the nearest pub. Next to the flats was a small park, ideal for sitting out when the weather was good.

Last Sunday was one such day, and I was sitting on a bench in the sun, eyes closed, in a little world of my own when I heard footsteps. I opened my eyes, and saw someone I hadn't yet met. I'd seen her in the block but as she'd only moved in a week previously, I hadn't yet had time to get to know her. I stood up, and said hello, she returned my greeting and came and sat on the bench beside me.

As we talked, I got to know more about her. She told me that her name was Hazel and, as I'd thought, that she was in her mid sixties, sixty four, that she was divorced, had four children and countless grand children and most interesting of all, that she was between boyfriends, having split from the latest a month before she moved to Bangor. That piece of info was interesting because, she was an attractive woman and after five weeks without a man, I began to wonder if she was available.

She could see that I was in deep thought and said, "a penny for them." I smiled at her and told her she might not want to know what I was thinking. She tilted her head to one side and smiled back at me. "Naughty, naughty," she laughed as she got up and headed back to the flats. I watched as she walked up the driveway and I could feel a stirring in my jeans as her rear end wobbled invitingly.

Now I may be getting on but I can still get a good erection and I haven't forgotten how to please a woman. I'm a slow, considerate lover and I love to kiss and lick a nicely trimmed pussy. That night I gave myself an amazing hand job fantasising about her. I imagined my mouth on her beautiful breasts, sucking on her clit sucking and tongue fucking her till she climaxed, then burying my eight inch cock in her warm wet pussy.

I didn't see Hazel again for a couple of days but on the Wednesday I was walking along the corridor outside my flat, when I saw her walking towards me. Hazel lived on the floor above me and I wouldn't have expected to see her on my floor as the main entrance door was on the third floor where she lived. She smiled when she saw me. "Hello Mike," she said, as got closer, "I was hoping I'd see you again." As it was another nice day, I made the suggestion we go to the park again and she agreed.

We talked as we walked, and she asked what I did in my spare time. I told her I liked fishing, photography walking and that I had just started writing. "What," she said, sounding surprised, "you're writing a book?" "No," I laughed, "stories, I'm writing short stories." "Oh okay. What kind of stories are they?" I explained that I'd found a site on the internet that had thousands of erotic stories by amateur writers, and I was hoping to post some of my own on there. I could see that she was really interested and she said I'd have to show her the site sometime. I went on to explain that I spent hours reading the stories on the site getting ideas for my own. I said that I found most of the stories good but some were really bad. "Oh what makes them bad?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. This was going to be awkward, how was I going to explain to her without using language that offended her.

"Well," I said, "they start a story, a couple meets she grabs his you know what, unzips him, takes it out and gives him a blow job, he undresses her, her juices are flowing and he instantly has a rock hard erection again, they have sex and the story is over in a couple of paragraphs. No foreplay, no kissing, or affection. Just wham bam thank you ma-am sex." I could see that she was blushing and I apologised to her. "Oh I'm sorry Hazel, I haven't known you long enough to talk like this, I hope I didn't embarrass you." The redness on her face faded and she smiled. "No, Mike," she said, "I agree with you. Sex should never be, wham bang, thank you ma-am. It should be slow and sensual with plenty of foreplay." She blushed again then smiled and added. "Well that's how I like it anyway."

She went on to tell me that she spent a lot of time on her computer, playing games, surfing the web or writing emails, but she'd never thought to look for stories. "I'll have a look at the site and let you know what I think. Have you posted any yet?" I told her I hadn't but I had a few in the pipeline, one complete and couple almost finished. "Oh Mike, you have to let me read the finished one," she said, "you can e-mail it to me." "Well if you're sure Hazel," I said, "I'd love you to read it but I've got to warn you it's very erotic and sexually explicit. You might get aroused reading it, I know I did while I was writing it." Now I could see I'd really got her attention and she wasn't blushing. "Mmm," she said, "that does sound interesting. I can't wait."

Suddenly she looked at her watch. "Oh I'm sorry Mike, I have to go. Why don't you send me the story then give me an hour to read it, and if you like you can pop up to my flat and I'll tell you what I think about it." With that, she got up, and walked back towards the flats but before she did, she leant down and gave me a peck on the cheek. I hurried back to my flat, accessed Open Office, found the story and copied it and pasted it into the email and sent it to her.

I decided that if things went the way I wanted them to go, I needed to look my best so I showered and shaved and splashed on my best aftershave and some cologne. I put on my favourite slacks and shirt, even after all that, I still had fifteen minutes to wait. Time goes really slowly when you are watching it but finally, the hour was up and I made my way up to her flat.

Seconds after I'd rung the bell, she opened and my jaw dropped when I saw her. She was wearing a satin house coat and I could see her cleavage and her just a hint of her bra under it. As I walked past her into the hallway, she leant forwards slightly and my arm brushed against her breast and she smiled. Once we got into the lounge I could see her computer in the corner of the room and my e-mail was still on the screen. "Well," I said, "what did you think of it?" She gave me a wry look. "Was that us in the story Mike?" she said "The names were different but it was us wasn't it?" I smiled and nodded. She was right, I'd written the story after I'd got back to my flat after meeting her that meeting in the park, putting all my fantasies into the story. "You got my character off to a tee," she said, smiling, "I love plenty of kissing and touching and I love having my nipples sucked and my pussy licked. I got really wet reading it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.