Sea Kitten
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Enigma24

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Becca's a college student who loves the beach. While swimming in the lagoon near her apartment, she finds a little friend who has a strange obsession with her lady bits... and her pee. Contains f/creature, desperation, bladder expansion, wetting, unbirth, birth.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Body Modification  

Becca went home and laid on her bed, sniffling. She took off her skirt and underwear and pulled up her shirt. Her tanned belly twitched and wobbled as the creature moved inside.

"I can't believe you did that to me!" Becca shouted at her tummy. "You probably cost me my job!"

Becca felt a sliding sensation and the kitten's head popped out from between her vaginal lips. It squirmed out of her and crawled up on her belly.

The little animal stared up at Becca with its big sad eyes. Its ears twitched and it mewled as if in apology. For a minute Becca wanted to strangle it, but it was so cute that her scowl softened. She stroked its smooth back and it purred.

"If you weren't so cute," Becca said, "I'd be really mad at you." She tickled it with her finger and the kitten rolled over on its side. It kicked out its stubby legs and rolled around on her, leaving a slick patch on her skin.

Becca sniffed the air. "You smell like my pussy!" she told the tiny animal. "Serves you right for going up me like that. That was very, very naughty."

Becca moved to pick up the kitten and put it in its shoebox, but the slippery animal darted away from her. It jumped off her tummy and between her legs. She clamped a hand over her pussy, but the kitten's slick body slid between her fingers and it buried itself in her birth canal once again.

"Ahh!" Becca shrieked. She dipped two fingers between her legs, feeling around for the little creature's body. As her fingers touched its tail, she felt the kitten stiffen inside her. Its entire body went rigid, and it squirmed a few inches deeper up into her. She withdrew her fingers and it slid down again, still stiff as a board.

"Ohhh!" Becca moaned. The animal's body felt like a fat, well-lubed dildo. She stuck a finger between her lips and probed her tunnel. The kitten rocked back and forth, stretching her obscenely.

Becca's juices gushed out as she frigged her pussy and allowed the living dildo to ream her. Excited chirps came from deep inside her as she chased the kitten with her fingers. Wetness ran down her hand and soaked the bed. The faster the kitten went, the deeper it penetrated her. She panted and gasped, moaning with lust as the animal's tail bottomed out against her cervix.

I've never been fucked like this, Becca thought. She thrust her hips against her fingers and exploded into a crescendo of orgasms, each larger and wetter than the last. When she was completely spent, Becca lay back on the bed, breathing heavily. Her dark nipples stood erect on her breasts and her thighs were awash in sticky juices. The smell of her arousal hung in the air like a heavy fog.

After that, the kitten stayed inside Becca most of the time. She learned to time its feedings, drinking a bottle water at precise times of day and excusing herself to the bathroom when the kitten descended to drink from her engorged bladder.

As the summer wore on and the kitten got larger, Becca realized that her pee was changing. It became thicker and milky in color. It never sprayed out anymore, even when Becca's bladder was swollen so bad she thought she'd burst. Her capacity was frighteningly large. She drank three bottles of water in the morning and sipped coffee, tea, and juice all day at work. When she slipped into the bathroom to nurse the kitten from her bladder, her belly looked gravid with pee.

By July, Becca was no longer pooping. She sat on the toilet one evening, listening to her viscous, lemon-colored nectar tinkle into the water. The kitten had changed her somehow; she rarely ate solid food, and what she did eat was being absorbed into her massive bladder and turned into nutrition for her pet and passenger.

The kitten grew larger and fatter, resembling a plump black hamster. Its belly was remained round and taut, even between feedings, and in the rare moments that it left her pussy, it waddled slowly and awkwardly.

One evening, Becca laid on her back in bed. She was drenched in sweat, from the summer heat and the string of devastating orgasms the kitten had given her. When the creature stiffened its body, it was like being fucked with an enormous fat cucumber.

Becca drifted off to sleep, only to be woken by an odd throbbing sensation deep within her vagina. She rubbed her belly and felt the kitten moving inside.

"Settle down in there," she told her twat tenant. "Whatever you're doing hurts!"

The next morning, Becca couldn't feel the kitten inside her pussy. She stuck her fingers up as far as she could reach, but there was no sign of it. She searched the shoebox and looked all over the house for it. Just as she was about to give up hope, Becca stroked her belly and noticed a familiar bulge just under her belly button.

"What now?" she said out loud. The bulge squirmed under her fingers. "Are you ... up in my womb?" she asked.

The shop bell dinged as Becca entered. Johnny excused himself from the regular he was talking to and greeted her.

"Hey, you," he said. There was something different about Becca lately. She was the same short, dark, curvy girl he had known, but her plump cheeks seemed rosier and her tanned skin had a peculiar glow. Lately she was all smiles. He wondered if she had found a boyfriend or something.

"Morning Johnny," she said, stroking his arm. "How's my favorite boss?"

Ever since the kitten had gone up inside her, Becca had felt a peculiar euphoria. The world seemed shinier and brighter. She found herself smiling for no reason, saying hello to strangers, and staring longingly at little children playing on the beach.

Becca was so wrapped up in her wonderful world that she failed to notice her changing condition. Johnny pulled her aside at the end of a shift.

"I need to ask you something," he said. "And you don't have to answer if you don't want to."

Becca grinned at him. "Anything," he said.

Johnny stared at Becca. She always wore loose, flouncy tops and peasant skirts, but over the last week her clothes had grown increasingly tight.

"Are you pregnant?" he asked.

Becca gave him a pained look. "No, why?" she said.

Johnny frowned. "Well, it's just that you're getting so ... big ... in the middle," he said.

Becca ran her hands over her tummy. "I guess I'm a little bigger," she said. She pulled up her shirt, revealing a six-months-pregnant bulge. Her smooth skin looked shiny and tight.

"No, I'm not pregnant," Becca said. She snugged her shirt back down over her belly. "I'm just retaining water. It's my time of the month." She gave Johnny an awkward smile and turned away.

An hour later, Becca sat on her bed, rubbing her bulging belly with her hands. "Am I pregnant?" she said out loud. It was true that the kitten was inside her womb, and had been for over a week, but that wasn't the same thing as ... pregnant?

The thought made Becca feel oddly aroused. She pictured her belly bloating up so large it filled her lap, and her brown nipples growing longer and harder until they overflowed with milk. She stroked her tummy and ran her fingers across her tingling clit.

Becca pulled her shirt up over her head. She unhooked her bra and walked topless to the bathroom. She studied herself in the mirror. Her face looked slightly puffy, and it had a rosy glow.

She cupped her breasts and thrust them forward. They did seem a little bigger. Her areolas looked thicker and darker than usual, and her nipples had been hard a lot. She pinched one between her fingers and gave it little squeeze. To her relief, nothing came out.

"There, that settles it," Becca thought. "Not pregnant. No way."

She went back to bed and laid on her side, cradling her tummy. Deep inside her womb, she felt a gentle tumbling movement.

Becca's belly continued to swell. Three days later, she looked almost full-term. Johnny watched her waddle around the coffee shop, bumping into things, but he was too polite to bring the subject up again. Customers at the register told her "Congratulations" and asked when she was due. Becca frowned at them sourly and whispered, "I'm not pregnant."

Beneath her expanding uterus, Becca's bladder was just as full. As her gravid time wore on, she peed less and less often. She laid in the bath and palpitated her swollen bladder. No matter how hard she squeezed, only a trickle came from her aching peehole.

I feel so ... engorged, Becca thought, squeezing her abdomen. This must be how nursing mothers feel. She pinched the area around her peehole with two fingers, coaxing out another few drops.

By the end of the second week, Becca's belly was enormous. None of her clothes fit anymore. She wore frumpy sweaters her mother had given her, despite the heat, and fastened her skirt over her bulging bump with a safety pin.

Underneath, her ball belly was stretched and pink, criscrossed with faint stretch marks. The kitten inside her jostled and bounced, turning somersaults inside her gravid womb. Sometimes she felt so much movement that she swore there must be more than one inside her, but that was impossible...

"How much bigger am I going to get?" Becca moaned one evening. She was too big to go to the beach, so she spent all her free time soaking in the tub. Her belly wobbled back and forth, bursting with life.

"I can't take this any more," Becca moaned. She reached for her phone and searched "How to induce labor".

After closing the next night, Becca ran to the front door. She locked it and walked swiftly to the back room. Johnny was unpacking crates of sugar and coffee beans and putting them on a shelf.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.