Abby's Breasts - Cover

Abby's Breasts

Copyright© 2014 by Enigma24

Chapter 7: Spilling Out

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Spilling Out - I found Abby in a dive bar, in a grimy port on an alien world. She works as a waitress, offering her breast milk to anyone who's got the cash. Abby's breasts aren't large, but they're always swollen with creamy goodness even though she's never been pregnant. This is the story of how a young farm girl discovered her fetish and talent for lactation and turned it into a career. Contains breast expansion, f/piglet, futa & general kink.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

Abby sat on the couch, staring straight ahead. Her lip quivered as she contemplated her fate.

Suzanne sat nearby, but Abby couldn't turn to face her. She'd been caught in the most compromising of situations: masturbating in the middle of the day, on her hands and knees like a bitch in heat, groping her breasts and screaming Charlie's name. Abby's guilty conscience whispered in her ear: You stupid little slut. She's going to kick you out, and you deserve it!

It was 8:15, past time for Sam's first feeding. Abby's breasts throbbed, but she couldn't get up. She couldn't force herself to look at the woman who had taken her in, trusted her with her home and her own children.

Suzanne's voice broke the spell. "Abby?" she said in a quiet voice.

Abby whipped her head around. To her surprise, Suzanne's expression was gentle and sad. Her eyes were wet with tears.

"Abby," Suzanne said again softly. "I'm not mad..."

Abby's chin trembled. She wanted to scream, to get down on her knees and grovel. Forgiveness was the last thing in her mind.

"Suzanne," Abby said finally. "I'm so sorry ... I...". She faltered, and then burst into tears. "It's just ... I've known Charlie since I was a girl. He was older. And so handsome! I ... sometimes I think about him ... Oh god, you must think I'm such a whore!" She covered her face with her hands and sobbed.

Suzanne rushed over to the couch. She cradled Abby, throwing both arms around the her trembling body.

"Honey, shh, shh..." Suzanne said. She rocked the sobbing girl in her arms. Abby sniffled and wiped her eyes. Suzanne stroked Abby's back and shoulders softly, holding her close.

"I don't think you're a whore. I can't be mad at you. You've been such a huge help here," Suzanne said. "You're so good with the kids, especially Sam."

Suzanne shifted awkwardly in her seat. "I'm sorry I interrupted your private time," she said. "And I'm sorry I reacted the way I did. I know you'd never do anything with Charlie, but sometimes..." she faltered. "sometimes I'm a tiny bit jealous. Looking at you ... your body, and your..." Suzanne gestured towards Abby's full breasts. "You make me feel inadequate as a mother, and a woman."

Abby put her hands to her chest and snorted through her tears. "Oh, god no!" she cried. "I'm nothing special! I'm just a freak," she said. "I'm a cow on two legs." Abby stopped crying and stared at Suzanne's elegant face. "I'm not beautiful, like you," she said quietly.

They stared at each other, saying nothing, both breathing slowly and deeply. "You are beautiful," Suzanne said. Her arms tightened around Abby's shoulders. Abby smelled Suzanne's sweet perfume and the soft weight of the older woman's body against hers.

Suddenly, Suzanne leaned in and kissed Abby hard on the lips. Abby gasped with surprise, then kissed back. Their lips mashed together wetly and Suzanne's tongue flitted against hers. Tingles of pleasure curled up Abby's spine.

"So beautiful," Suzanne whispered as she reached down to cup Abby's full breasts. Beneath the fabric of her shirt, Abby's nipples surged erect. As usual, her nursing bra was open, her tits ready to suckle at a moment's notice.

Suzanne rubbed her thumbs over Abby's swollen nubs. Her touch made Abby's breasts throb. "Please don't tease me," Abby moaned, her voice thick with need. "I'm so full..."

Suzanne smiled. "I'll help you with that," she said. She tugged on the hem of Abby's shirt and pulled it, exposing the bottoms of her breasts. She pressed her lips to Abby's clothed nipple, nuzzling it through the shirt. With another wry smile, Suzanne said, "I hope you're ready, little girl. I'm going to drink you dry."

Abby panted with lust. Suzanne tugged the shirt upward inch by inch, exposing Abby's creamy roundness. Just as the shirt reached her nipples, a cry shattered the silence. Suzanne leaned her head back and groaned.

"Shit," she muttered. "Sam's awake."

Suzanne let go of Abby's breasts and pulled away. Abby sat up, dazed, as the moment evaporated. As Sam's crying grew more urgent, she felt the milk welling up in her breasts. It travelled from the deepest parts of her breasts to her swollen nipples. Dark stains appeared over Abby's nipples, spreading quickly as the fabric soaked through.

"I should go feed him..." Abby said.

Suzanne chewed her lower lip, but said nothing. Abby stood, her full breasts bouncing, and rushed out of the room.


The next few days were torture. Abby wandered around horny and dazed, craving Suzanne's touch. The slightest whiff of the her perfume and the memory of their hasty grope made Abby moist between the thighs.

At night, Abby stuffed her nipples in her mouth and imagined it was Suzanne's hungry lips drinking her up. Milk spilled from the corners of her mouth as she suckled, drops running down her arms. She frigged herself to orgasm, collapsing into restless sleep only to wake up a few hours later for Sam's overnight feeding.

Suzanne avoided Abby and barely looked her in the eye when they all sat at the table at meals. She seemed embarrassed by what had happened. Even if Suzanne wanted to continue their affair, they were never alone in the house. Charlie was planning the annual trip to the city to sell hogs, and farm employees tromped in and out of the house every day.

Abby's milk was getting out of hand. She was only pumping twice a day, but she was still producing more than 20 ounces at a time. Her breasts could fill several bottles, but there was no reason to save the milk. The refrigerator was stuffed with more bottles than Sam could ever use. Abby counted the minutes until Sam's next feeding, the only time she really felt relief. The baby drained her milk four times a day, but an hour later her breasts were full and sore again.


The night before the trip, Suzanne, Charlie and Abby sat around the dinner table.

"Hog prices are down this year," Charlie said between bites of chicken. "Might take a couple of days to find the right buyer."

"Oh," Suzanne said. "I thought you'd just be gone overnight." She looked crestfallen.

Charlie took off his cap and set it on the table, instantly contrite. "I'm sorry hon," he said. He scratched his head a minute and said, "Tell you what, why don't I call my ma, see if they can watch Janie. You two can have a girls' weekend."

Suzanne thought for a minute. "All right," she said, and turned to Abby. "What do you think, Ab?"

Abby's face broke into a grin. "Yeah, great!" she said, eager and terrified at at once. She realized she was almost shouting and lowered her face sheepishly. "I mean, sure..."

Charlie loaded up the truck at daybreak. Suzanne gave Janie a hug and kiss and lifted her up into the cab. She waved goodbye as the truck sped off down the gravel driveway, watching until it disappeared around the bend.

When Suzanne returned, Abby was sitting at the kitchen table. She looked up expectantly, searching the older woman's face.

"What?" Suzanne said, grinning.

"Are they gone?" Abby replied.

Suzanne nodded, still smiling. She put her arm on Abby's neck and stroked it softly. Abby was already moist from the thought of a whole weekend alone with Suzanne.

Suzanne let go of Abby's shoulder and walked past her to the stove. "Not yet," she said.

Abby's mouth hung open. "What? Why?" she whined.

Suzanne ignored her. She turned on the tap and started filling the kettle. "Patience," Suzanne said. "Do you want some tea?"

Abby sputtered. "Yes ... no ... really?"

"What's your hurry?" Suzanne asked. "I'm not going anywhere. You're not going anywhere. Let's enjoy breakfast, then after you take care of Sam we'll have all morning to play."

When the water boiled, Suzanne prepared two mugs. She reached into the fridge, and without asking, poured milk from a small blue container into Abby's cup. It was different than the larger cartons of milk they used most of the time. Abby was puzzled, but before she could form her thoughts Suzanne was handing her the tea.

Suzanne sipped tea slowly, gripping the mug with both hands. Abby slurped hers, almost burning her tongue and smiling at Suzanne like a kid on Christmas morning. While Abby looked out the window, beaming, Suzanne looked stole a glance at her tight shirt and the plump, full breasts underneath.

After breakfast, Abby rose. "I'm going to feed Sam," she said. "I hope he's hungry, because my boobies are full of milk." Suzanne laughed. Abby squeezed her breasts, then pulled up her shirt and showed Suzanne the swollen pink globes, perfectly framed by the open cups of her nursing bra. She sauntered out of the kitchen, top pulled up, breasts bouncing, swaying her hips in an exaggerated motion.

Suzanne slapped Abby's small round ass as the girl walked by. "Make sure you leave some extra," she said. "Mama's hungry."


Abby stared out the window in Sam's room, watching the sun play across the fields. The infant yawned sleepily, rolled Abby's nipple around his mouth once, and spit it out. Milk ran down Abby's breast and she dabbed it with a towel. She rocked Sam until his eyes closed and she heard his tiny snores.

Moving slowly and carefully, she set Sam down in his bassinet and covered him with a blanket. Abby reached for the hem of her shirt and was pulling it down over her breasts when she heard a quiet voice behind her.

"Not so fast!" Suzanne whispered. She wrapped her arms around Abby, squeezing the teenager's full breasts with her lithe fingers. Twin jets of milk arced across the room.

"Come on," Suzanne said, steering them towards Abby's bedroom. Suzanne released Abby and slid onto the bed. She lay on her back, looking up at Abby. "Get on top," she said, patting her belly. "I want to taste those magnificent tits."

Abby straddled Suzanne's narrow waist. She pulled the shirt off over her head, making her plump tits sway. They stared at each other, breathing softly. Abby's engorged breasts were full and pink as ripe grapefruits. Tiny jets of milk sprayed from her nipples.

Suzanne giggled. "You really can't help it, can you?" she said, pulling Abby onto her lap.

"No!" Abby groaned. "I'm barely pumping, but my tits aren't getting the message. It's like something wants me to make more and more milk!"

"Mmm," Suzanne grunted. "You're turning into quite the little milker." She put her arms on Abby's hips and pulled the girl onto her. Abby's pendulous breasts wobbled in Suzanne's face and she lunged, stuffing a nipple into her mouth. Jets of milk poured from Abby's laden breasts and Suzanne drank deeply.

"I heard what you said, that day I caught you masturbating," Suzanne said. "Milk my fat cow tits! Milk me Charlie!"

Abby's face burned with embarrassment. She turned away, but Suzanne pulled her back. "I think it's sexy," Suzanne said. She kissed Abby again and stroked her chin, then ran her fingers down Abby's deep white cleavage. "My own sexy cow-girl, with full udders just for me."

Suzanne lifted Abby's breast to her mouth again and suckled it, her lips puckering and dancing around Abby's engorged nipple. Abby leaned forward and put one hand on the headboard, swaying slowly as Suzanne drained her. She had flashbacks of fooling around with Kendra in her bedroom, except now she was the one with big, full breasts. The way they sloshed and moved beneath her was incredible. Suzanne squeezed her tit gently, urging more milk into her mouth. Abby's cream spilled from the corners of her lips and ran down her cheeks.

"Hold on," Suzanne said, releasing Abby's nipple. She reached into her apron and pulled out a small blue bottle. Abby recognized it as the one from the fridge, the one Suzanne always put into her tea.

"Roll over," Suzanne said, giving Abby a swat on the butt. Abby climbed off Suzanne and laid on her back. Suzanne removed her dress and slid on top of her. Abby savored the soft erotic warmth of their bodies pressed together.

Suzanne uncapped the bottle. She upended it, pouring a thin stream over Abby's breasts. The white liquid pooled in Abby's cleavage, ran down her breasts and onto the bed. Suzanne drizzled a steady stream up Abby's neck, approaching her lips.

"What is it?" Abby said...

"It's just milk," Suzanne said. She put her finger to Abby's lips and pulled them open.

"My milk?" Abby asked.

"Mmm," Suzanne grunted noncommittally. "Be a good girl and drink up," she cooed. "It's good for you. Milk makes you healthy and strong. It'll make your boobies nice and plump..."

Abby giggled. "Well, in that case," she said, opening her mouth. Suzanne dripped the liquid slowly up over her lips and into her waiting mouth. It was thick and sweet, with a flavor like vanilla. Suzanne drizzled the milk all around Abby's mouth until the bottle was nearly empty. Abby licked the sweet liquid from her lips and sighed.

"That's a good cow," Suzanne said with a giggle. "You're going to be such a good milker." She leaned in and kissed Abby wetly on the lips.

Suzanne bent and put her lips to Abby's nipple. She suckled Abby's teat, running her tongue around the sensitive pink nub. She drizzled more milk on Abby's free breast and hefted the big tit up to Abby's mouth.

"Mmph," Abby moaned, tonguing her own bloated nipple. She slurped the sticky milk from her breast. Abby's nipples dripped steadily, her milk flowing into Suzanne's hungry mouth and hers. Suzanne leaned up, then twisted her hips. She ground her panty-covered mound against Abby's crotch. Abby moaned, savoring the heat and friction.

Abby was overwhelmed with lust and dripping wet. She held onto the headboard for dear life. Suzanne's tongue and teeth on her sensitive nipples pulled her closer and closer to the edge. "Suck me harder," she whispered. "Milk me!"

Suzanne grabbed both of Abby's nipples and twisted them hard. Suzanne mauled Abby's tits, squeezing and tugging on them as if they contained her last meal. "Give me all your milk, you sexy little cow!" she said. Suzanne leaned over, bit Abby's nipple and sucked hard. Abby moaned with pleasure. Her tight tunnel spasmed and warmth flooded her panties. "Oh god, don't stop!" she panted.

Suzanne slurped Abby's nipple a minute longer, then sat up. "Roll over," she said. "Get on your hands and knees."

Abby hesitated, and Suzanne slapped her on the rump. "Hurry up, cow!" she said with a smile. "Those udders won't milk themselves!" Abby got into the doggy position.

"Don't slouch," Suzanne said. "Let those beautiful udders hang." Abby did as she was told. Her breasts wobbled beneath her, dripping milk. Suzanne yanked down Abby's pants and peeled off her sodden panties. She leaned in close, inhaling Abby's arousal.

"You must be in heat," Suzanne said. "You're wetter than a fish's swimsuit." She dipped a finger into Abby's twat and smeared the juices up her back. Suzanne stood and removed her bra, flinging it at Abby. Abby's mouth hung open as her firm little breasts bounced into view.

Suzanne unhitched her panties and let them fall around her ankles. She remounted the bed, sliding up onto Abby's back. Abby felt the warmth of Suzanne's thighs against her legs and the tickle of blonde pubic hair on her ass. She draped her arms over Abby's back, then reached down and grabbed hold of her swaying tits.

"Hold still, so I can milk your udders!" Suzanne said. She pinched Abby's nipples hard and pulled them downward. Milk sprayed the bed and Abby groaned with lust. She reached a hand back and tickled her throbbing clit.

Suzanne pressed her pussy against the crevice of Abby's ass. She thrust her hips, humping the girl with her fuzzy mound again and again. The wet slap of Suzanne's thighs on Abby's ass filled the room.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.