Abby's Breasts
Chapter 6: Abby the Wet Nurse, Part 2

Copyright© 2014 by Enigma24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Abby the Wet Nurse, Part 2 - I found Abby in a dive bar, in a grimy port on an alien world. She works as a waitress, offering her breast milk to anyone who's got the cash. Abby's breasts aren't large, but they're always swollen with creamy goodness even though she's never been pregnant. This is the story of how a young farm girl discovered her fetish and talent for lactation and turned it into a career. Contains breast expansion, f/piglet, futa & general kink.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

Abby stood there in the barnyard, arms at her sides, hands balled into fists. After a minute, she realized Charlie was saying something to her.

"So ... will you do it?" he said.

Abby looked at him. Feed the baby, feed the baby tumbled through her mind.

"I'll have to think about it," she said. "Can I get back to you?"

Charlie mumbled, "Sure," and walked away.

As soon as Abby was finished with the cows, she ran home and called Kendra.

"Oh my god," Abby said breathlessly into the phone. "Charlie caught me!"

"Caught you doing what?" Kendra said.

Abby lowered her voice. "Feeding the pigs!" she whispered. "He caught me in the barn, half naked, with milk dripping from my titties!"

"Holy shit!" Kendra exclaimed. "What happened?"

Abby giggled. "He offered me a job!"

There was a long pause. "What kind of a job?" Kendra finally said.

"He said that his wife had a baby, and she's having trouble," Abby said. She was so excited she could barely force out the words. "He said he'd pay me to help around the house - and feed the baby!"

Another long pause. "You mean, like a wet nurse?" Kendra said.

"Hold on a sec," Abby said. She set the phone down and closed the door to her room. She reached a hand inside her bra and massaged her tit. "What's a wet nurse?"

"You know, like in medieval times," Kendra said. "A wet nurse was a peasant girl that feeds other people's babies with her milk."

Abby laughed. "Well, that pretty much describes it," she said. "Abby the wet nurse ... She pictured herself in a frumpy peasant skirt and a bodice, her dripping breasts protruding from the top. "It's better than Abby the milk cow." she said.

"So are you going to do it?" Kendra said.

"Well, yeah!" Abby said. "I like babies, and I've got sooo much milk right now. Plus, it's better than cleaning out the pig stalls."

Kendra laughed. "I guess so," she said. "But aren't you worried that you're turning into a walking pair of boobs?"

Abby slid her breasts out of her bra and cupped them. They felt warm and tight, ready to be pumped. "My life does pretty much center around my tits," she said. "But I'm okay with that."

"I think it's kind of sexy," Kendra said. "My friend the milk machine."


"So off I went," Abby said. It was after closing time and we were at a diner. Abby stirred her tea. She smiled at me and I thought, not for the first time, that I wanted to make her mine.

"I told my aunt and uncle I was going to be Charlie's housekeeper," she said.

"Did they believe that?" I said.

"I think they were just glad to get rid of me," Abby said. She laughed and her entire face lit up.

"You're so beautiful when you laugh," I said. "I mean, more beautiful than you already are."

"Oh shut up," she said. "You're making me blush."


Abby packed her stuff into a pair of suitcases, Charlie came and picked her up, and that was that. They drove into town where Charlie and his wife Suzanne lived.

Abby had only met Suzanne once or twice, and she didn't know what to expect. She hoped that Suzanne was really okay with the arrangement and wouldn't see her as a young homewrecking hussy.

Suzanne was waiting for Abby at the kitchen table. She was a thin and blonde, with a tired, pretty face. She had a small, red-faced baby on her hip.

"Welcome to our house," Suzanne said nervously. "Charlie's told me a lot about you," she said.

"All good, I hope," Abby said.

Suzanne smiled. "You'll be helping me with Janie, that's our two-year-old, and helping to keep the house clean," she said. "And of course, you'll be feeding Sam."

Suzanne trailed off nervously. She stared down the creamy valley between Abby's little white breasts.

Abby looked down and cringed as she felt her nipples growing hard. It had been hours since she'd pumped, and her breasts were painfully full.

On Suzanne's hip, Sam's mouth contorted into a grimace and he started to cry.

"Sorry!" Suzanne said. "He gets kind of fussy in the afternoon." She bounced the baby on her hip.

The sound of the wailing baby made Abby shiver. Her heavy breasts let down without warning and milk squirted from her nipples. She hunched forward, embarrassed, squeezing her breasts together and causing them to leak faster.

Suzanne looked up and saw the stains on Abby's blouse. "Oh!" she said. "Oh wow, you really are full! Let me get you a towel or something."

She hustled over to the cabinet and brought back a dish towel. She handed it to Abby, who pulled up her top and let her breasts tumble out.

Suzanne inhaled at the sight of Abby's beautiful plump breasts. "Oh my god," she said softly.

Abby blushed.

"And you've never been pregnant?" Suzanne said.

Abby dabbed at her nipples and shook her head. "No," she said. "It just sort of happened."

"That's unbelievable," Suzanne said. "You're so lucky. I wanted to breastfeed so badly, but I had rough pregnancies and I was on too much medication."

Sam was was still whimpering softly, and Abby's milk was leaking through the towel.

"Do you want to try and feed him?" Suzanne said.

"Sure," Abby said nervously, and accepted the fussing child.

She held Sam's warm body to her chest. She pressed his face to her nipple and he opened his mouth instinctively. His lips closed around her and he sucked urgently.

"Ooh!" Abby said. She remembered lying on her back in her room with Lester. She thought about the feeling of his fuzzy little snout on her teat, and about the hand that would inevitably find its way into her panties. A flush of warmth spread down her back.

Sam quieted down, cooing softly as he drank Abby's milk.

Abby watched Sam suckling gently on her tit, and her nervousness faded. She closed her eyes and let the feeling wash over her. Sam's tiny mouth tickled her areola, and every little pull on her nipple vibrated down her spine and between her legs. She felt warm and happy, but sexy at the same time.

"You're a miracle," Suzanne said quietly. She sat in the chair opposite Abby and watched Sam drink. Gradually, her gaze shifted from the baby's mouth to Abby's pale breast, up her slender neck, and to her face.

Abby was flushed, her eyes closed. She breathed slowly and shallowly. It's like having an orgasm in slow-motion, she thought.

Suzanne felt a pang of jealousy watching the beautiful young girl feed her baby. Then she returned to Abby's ripe breasts, her pink areolas and the thick nipple peeking out from under the towel. She felt a creeping wetness between her thighs...

Sam's suckling slowed, and he released Abby's nipple.

Abby opened her eyes and saw Suzanne looking at her. "I think he's done," she said. Sam yawned and smacked his lips.

"I'll put him down for his nap," said Suzanne. She lifted the baby, allowing the back of her hand to graze Abby's engorged nipple.

"Thanks," Abby said. "I just need to empty the other side. Is it okay if I sit here and pump?"

"Of course," Suzanne said with a smile.

A little while later, the back door opened and Charlie stepped in. His hair was slick under a ball cap and his his T-shirt was sweated through from a hard day's work on the farm. He turned the corner and found Abby sitting at the kitchen table with her breasts pressed into the cups of her pump.

"Oh, uh ... hi Abby," he said nervously. "How are you getting along?"

"Hi, fine!" Abby said. She bit her lip at the sight of Charlie's tight sweaty shirt clinging to his muscular chest.

"Where's Suzanne?" Charlie asked.

"She went to put Sam down for a nap," Abby said. "We just finished feeding him."

"Oh," Charlie said. He gawked at the soft, creamy flesh bulging out around the breast pump cups. He could just make out the faint shapes of her pink nipples through the translucent plastic.

"I'm, uh, gonna go take a shower," Charlie stammered. He walked as far as the doorway to the before Abby stopped him.

"You know," Abby said. "I'm gonna be living here, and you're paying me to feed the baby. You're gonna see my boobs at some point." She flicked off the breast pump and tugged the cups away from her breasts.

Charlie stared hard at her soft white breasts. She wasn't the little girl who used to follow him around the farm anymore. Her tits were big and ripe and womanly, even larger than Suzanne's. Her puffy pink areolas had faint lines around them from the suction, and her nipples were as fat and long as Charlie's toes. Droplets of milk hung from each teat.

Charlie said nothing for a long time. Finally, he spoke, saying "You're right, thank you."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.