Abby's Breasts - Cover

Abby's Breasts

Copyright© 2014 by Enigma24

Chapter 5: Abby the Wet Nurse, Part 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Abby the Wet Nurse, Part 1 - I found Abby in a dive bar, in a grimy port on an alien world. She works as a waitress, offering her breast milk to anyone who's got the cash. Abby's breasts aren't large, but they're always swollen with creamy goodness even though she's never been pregnant. This is the story of how a young farm girl discovered her fetish and talent for lactation and turned it into a career. Contains breast expansion, f/piglet, futa & general kink.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

I was sitting by myself, half-watching the video screen when Abby tapped me on the shoulder. She leaned her head in and gave me a peck on the cheek.

I pulled out my chair and she settled herself onto my lap in the usual position. She had her hair down and I could smell the flowered shampoo wafting from it. I breathed her in deeply.

"How are things?" I said.

She pouted. "They're suckling me silly," she said. "I can't keep up. A big group of guys were here this morning and they all wanted milk. I had to drink three glasses of beer just to finish."

She pulled down the front of her bodice and lifted out her tits. They weren't as plump as usual; they almost looked deflated. Her areolas were red and chafed.

"I'm really sore," she said, rubbing her tender areolas. On her right breast was painful-looking welt.

"Is that a bite mark?" I said.

"Yes," she said, doing her best to look angry. "Savages."

Abby pulled a jar from her apron, unscrewed it and dipped two fingers in. She pulled out a glob of translucent oil and slathered it onto her areolas.

"Will you help me?" she said. "It feels better when someone else does it."

I cupped her perfect breasts in my hands. Using my thumbs, I made little circles around the fat nubs of her nipples.

She sighed with relief, then said, "Ahh, that feels really good."

I continued to rub her breasts, letting the oil absorb into her skin. Her breathing got slower and heavier and she shifted on my lap.

"So where did we leave off?" she asked.


It was the end of the school year, and Abby was sitting on the bench in the night janitor's closet. A boy named Adam lay across her with his head on her lap. Abby's shirt was undone and her right breast was in his mouth. He suckled hungrily while she stroked his hair.

"Oh god," Adam moaned. "You're so sexy. You taste so good."

At the other end of the bench, Adam's jeans lay bunched around his ankles. He had one hand around his hard cock, stroking it as he suckled.

Abby had no interest in Adam, but since half the boys creamed their jeans anyway, she and Kendra had decided to let them jerk off for an extra 3 credits. If the boys were good looking Abby might help them take off their pants and underwear, but she never let it go any further.

Adam's mouth tightened around Abby's nipple and the pace of his stroking quickened.

"Nngh!" he cried. "Gonna cum!" A fountain of jizz erupted from his cock, splattering his chest. A stray droplet flew onto Abby's hand and she frowned. She handed him a paper towel from a nearby shelf and pushed his mouth away from her breast.

"Hey!" Adam said.

Abby looked down at his face, eclipsed by the full roundness of her breast. Her tits were bigger than ever, swollen from the constant nursing and pumping. "You know the rules," she said. "Once you cum, you're done."

Even after Adam's enthusiastic suckling, Abby had plenty of milk left. For the last two months, she'd had enough for two feedings a day. She nursed four boys at lunch and another two or three during her end-of-the-day study hall. Abby was a good student and her teachers never thought twice when she asked to be excused "to go to the library". What would they say if they knew she was sneaking into a closet, where boys paid to drink creamy milk from her swollen jugs?

"And just like that, my first career was over," Abby said. "I graduated, with no prospects and no plan. I had a nice little nest egg saved up, but not enough to move out. I didn't know where to go next, I just knew I didn't want to work on the farm."

Abby sat on her bed a few days after school ended. Her tits ached again. She was pumping almost five ounces of milk at a time. The boys weren't around to nurse her, but her boobies hadn't gotten the memo. They swelled up like clockwork, four times a day.

Abby's life centered around doing just enough farmwork to keep her uncle off her back, and finding time to slip away and pump her poor bloated boobs. Sneaking out to the barn to feed the piglets was her only real relief.

The pump was really hard on Abby's nipples. It stretched and pulled her already sore teats until they were red and cracked.

"Oh my god, Kendra," she texted her friend. "My nips feel like they're about to fall off!"

"That sucks," Kendra texted back.

"My boobs are so full right now," Abby replied. "But I can barely stand to pump, they hurt so bad! I'm seriously dripping all over!" She held a towel underneath her overflowing breasts, softly rubbing them.

"I'll be over soon," came Kendra's reply. "Hold on to your titties!"

Twenty minutes later, Kendra showed up at the front door with her familiar backpack.

"Thank god you're here," Abby said. She grabbed Kendra's hand and pulled her up the stairs to her room. She sat down on the bed and pulled up her shirt, showing Kendra her bloated breasts and red nipples.

"Oh my god, you weren't kidding!" Kendra exclaimed. "Your poor titties!" She dug around in her bag and pulled out a tube of cream.

"I stole this from my mom's stash," Kendra said. She read from the tube: "Soothes and protects sore nipples."

Kendra squirted some cream on her fingers and applied it to Abby's breasts. Abby moaned with relief as her friend rubbed. The cool cream and Kendra's fingers were taking her mind off her painful nipples. Kendra rubbed slowly and gently until all the cream was absorbed.

"That feels so much better," Abby said. She looked at Kendra, her eyes twinkling mischievously.

"My aunt and uncle won't be home for a while," she said. "I can't stand the thought of pumping again. Do you want to help me?" She cupped her round breasts and thrust them forward.

Kendra glanced around Abby's room. Sitting on Abby's bed with its pink sheets, surrounded by Abby's dolls and posters, she felt awkward.

"What's the matter?" Abby said. "You've sucked me a million times."

"Yeah, but not in your room," Kendra said. She looked around again. "I think your teddy bears are watching us."

Abby leaned back and swept the stuffed animals off her windowsill. They tumbled to the floor, scattering everywhere.

"There," she said. "Now will you shut up already and milk me?"

Kendra smiled. Abby scooched to one edge of the bed. She put a pillow in her lap. Kendra laid down with her head in Abby's lap.

"You don't know how bad I need this," Abby said. "It feels like they're about to explode." She lowered her nipple to Kendra's lips. Kendra latched on and began to suckle.

Abby shivered as her engorged tit spurted into Kendra's mouth. "Sooooo good," she moaned.

As she drank, Kendra's nervousness faded. Her nipples hardened and poked through her shirt. She slid a hand down her softly rounded belly and between her thick thighs. She wedged her fingertips against her public mound and began to clench and unclench them slowly.

Abby looked down and saw her friend humping her fingers.

"Kendra," Abby said softly.

"Hmm?" Kendra said, her eyes closed.

"If you want to touch yourself," Abby said, "I don't mind."

Kendra opened her eyes. She looked embarrassed. "Really?" she said. "It won't be weird?"

Abby shook her head. "I let the boys do it," she said. "And you're my friend."

Kendra hesitated, then sat up. She got on her hands and knees, undid her pants, and slowly, seductively peeled them down over her heart-shaped ass.

"Sexy mama!" Abby said, giggling. She reached over and swatted her friend's juicy ass. Kendra yelped.

"Sorry," Abby grinned. "Couldn't resist."

Kendra laid back down in Abby's lap. She spread her legs and slid a hand inside her striped cotton panties. Abby heard a wet "shlick" noise as Kendra dipped into her dripping pussy.

Abby pressed her full nipple to Kendra's mouth and Kendra inhaled it hungrily. Kendra ran her fingers up and down her slit, diddling herself as she drank. The smell of her arousal filled the room.

Abby enjoyed the rhythmic tugging of Kendra's lips on her round breast. She began to breathe harder as her own pussy moistened. She looked down at Kendra's peaceful face, her eyes half-closed as she nursed.

"Can I tell you something?" Abby asked quietly.

Kendra stopped suckling for a minute. "Yeah?" she said.

Abby bent down so her face was close to Kendra's. "This is making me so wet," she said.

Kendra stared up into Abby's blue eyes, her mouth open, breathing hard. Suddenly, impulsively, she grabbed Abby's chin and pulled it down to hers. She pressed her lips to Abby's. Abby resisted for a minute, surprised, and then yielded.

Kendra's tongue slid into Abby's wet mouth. Their tongues danced together, and they moaned incoherently, both overcome with sudden lust. Abby reached down to Kendra's waist and pulled up her shirt. Kendra wiggled her shoulders and helped Abby slip the tank top off. She undid her bra, letting her breasts spring free.

Abby stared open-mouthed at her friend's huge, wobbling breasts. She lowered her mouth to Kendra's chest. "You don't know how long I've been thinking about these," she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.