Abby's Breasts - Cover

Abby's Breasts

Copyright© 2014 by Enigma24

Chapter 2: First Drops

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: First Drops - I found Abby in a dive bar, in a grimy port on an alien world. She works as a waitress, offering her breast milk to anyone who's got the cash. Abby's breasts aren't large, but they're always swollen with creamy goodness even though she's never been pregnant. This is the story of how a young farm girl discovered her fetish and talent for lactation and turned it into a career. Contains breast expansion, f/piglet, futa & general kink.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

It was getting to be fall on Mira 6 and it was cold outside, but the Wellspring Tavern was steamy and warm. It was just after 8 on a Tuesday night. The place was busy, but not as busy as the last time I'd been in.

I took a seat in the back corner. The blonde waitress Martha hustled by with a tray of beer, her big titties bouncing.

"Hey, Martha," I called. She turned. I don't think she remembered me.

"Is Abby working tonight?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah, I think so," Martha replied. She dropped off the beers at a table and came back. "Let me see if she's around," she said and disappeared into the back.

I heard her shouting through the back room door. "Hey, Abby! There's someone here for you!"

A moment later, she came out. In the couple of weeks since I'd been gone, I forgot how beautiful she was. Her brown hair gleamed in the dim light and her sapphire eyes sparked. She surveyed the room, searching for whoever might be looking for her.

I waved and caught her eye. She flashed me a smile and hurried over. I couldn't help but notice the way her little titties bounced in her bodice, or the stain just over her nipple.

"Oh god," she said. "Perfect timing!" She pushed back my chair and jumped into my lap.

She was already untying the laces on her tight shirt. "You want milk, right?"

I nodded yes, and a look of visible relief crossed her face.

"What?" I said.

She pulled down her shirt and gingerly lifted her breasts out. They looked bigger and more swollen than they had before. Blue veins pressed against her skin and a fat droplet of milk hung from her right nipple.

"It's been a slow night," she said. "I'm engorged."

"Engorged, you say?" I said, teasingly. I stared hard at her full, quivering breasts. "On second thought, maybe I'll just have a beer."

"Oh god, no!" she said, smacking me lightly in the chest. "You have to suck me or I'm going to spurt milk everywhere! I was just on my way to the back to squirt some down the sink."

"Well we can't have that," I said. I held my tongue out and gently licked the drop of milk from her nipple.

"I believe I was promised a story," I said, looking up at her.

Her expression was desperate. "Okay, okay," she said. "But suck this titty!" She pulled my chin roughly forward onto her swollen nipple.

"Mmmm!" she moaned as her milk erupted into my mouth. It was just as sweet as I remembered, warm and light and full of her aroma. I leaned backward, pulling her onto me, and sucked her nipple hard. My cheeks caved in as I drew in mouthful after mouthful of her milk.

I could feel her other breast dripping onto my shoulder, so I lifted my head and switched sides. Abby gasped with pleasure as I drained her overfull tit.

I paused and looked up at her, her nipple still half in my mouth. "So?" I said, "How did you learn to lactate?"

"I didn't learn it, exactly. It just kind of happened," she said. She thought for a second, and then began her story: "It started when I was a teenager. I had this little pet pig named Lester..."


Abby grew up on a farm about two hours from the city. Her parents died in an accident when she was very young, and she lived with her aunt and uncle. They were both busy people, and they never appreciated having a little girl dumped on them, so she didn't see them much. Most of the time they just left her with one of the farmhands.

One morning, teenaged Abby was up early, following a farmhand named Charlie around.

"I had a major wide-on for Charlie," Abby said. "I used to follow him everywhere. He was a lot older than me and he probably didn't know why this young girl would be standing there, watching him muck out the pig pens."

So Charlie and Abby went into the barn one day, and found one of the pigs keeled over dead. It was an older pig that had been sick, and they found it flopped over, stone-cold, with half a dozen piglets frantically trying to suckle one last meal.

Charlie and another guy hauled the pig out to the back of the barn so they could clean and butcher it. Charlie came back and started rounding up the piglets.

"What are you going to do with them?" Abby said. They were six weeks old, about the size of puppies, and very cute.

"We'll take 'em out back and butcher them," Charlie said. "They won't survive without their mama."

"Oh no!" Abby cried. "You can't do that, they're just babies."

"Look, that's just how it goes around here. Your uncle doesn't want you raising a litter of pigs in your room," Charlie said.

Abby cried and pleaded, and in the end Charlie let her keep one pig. She picked the smallest one, a little pink kidney bean of a thing, and named it Lester.

Abby took Lester everywhere. It was the summer so she wasn't in school. The pig followed her around the farm and slept in her bed at night, snuggled up next to her like a kitten. The second or third night, Abby was dreaming about a boy kissing her and playing with her breasts. She woke up and felt a strange warmth on her chest.

"Back then I hardly had any titties at all," Abby said. "Just two poky little nipples sticking out from a very flat chest. I guess Lester missed his mother, because he was laying next to me with his snout pressed to my chest, sucking my nipple through my shirt."

Abby was at the age where her nipples got hard for no reason sometimes. Lester must have felt her little nipple perk up and thought, "Oh, there's some milk for me!"

"I didn't know what to do," she said. "It felt wrong to have this little pig sucking my tit, so I pushed him away and fell back asleep."

When Abby woke up next, Lester was sucking on her again. It hurt a little, but it made her feel strange and tingly so she let him continue. It seemed to make the little orphan pig happy. After a while, her nipple started to feel sore so she moved him over to her other side and let him suck on that one.

Lester suckled Abby through her shirt every night for a couple of weeks. After a while she noticed two things. First, she saw that her nipples were getting bigger. They seemed fatter and longer than they had ever been before. Her areolas were also growing, getting bumpier and turning darker.

"My boobies were always sore," she said, "But that wasn't surprising since they were constantly being sucked."

Second, Abby realized that every time Lester suckled her nipple, her pussy got wet.

"I felt kind of sick about that," she said. "Here I was playing mommy to this little orphaned pig, but his mouth on my nipple was making me horny."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.