Ladyboy Larry in Manila - Cover

Ladyboy Larry in Manila

Copyright© 2014 by Ladyboy Larry/Lucy

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Larry is a young handsome editor living in Manila. He is half American and half Filipino and has a secret life as a "Ladyboy" who roams the bars and streets of the city looking for partners for her female persona. Larry feels trapped in her male body but when she is on the prowl, she comes alive with her kinky persona.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   TransGender   Fiction   Spanking   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The sound of the heavy traffic from the street far below filtered into Ladyboy Larry’s ears like some chaotic opera from hell. Ladyboy opened just one eye to see if the American soldier she had taken home with her last night had left while she was still sleeping.

“Thank God!”

The hulking brute was not in evidence. The bathroom door was open and she could see the beast had taken a shower and used her only clean towel. Ladyboy had a minor hangover but that was normal for a weekend night. Her routine was to work her ass off in the publisher’s office Monday thru Friday and then take up his feminine persona the entire weekend allowing the sex-starved tourists and military visitors to bombard her female form with whatever little fetish they harbored inside their dirty little minds. Depending on the level of drunkenness on the part of her escorts, they were rarely fully aware of her physical sex and were only interested in what she could offer in the way of female companionship.

Laadyboy’s butt was sore from the terrible stretching the Sergeant had given her crotch-less pantyhose enclosed backside but it was a nice kind of ache. It was the kind of ache that made her remember being spanked first to her great delight and then taking the huge shaft deep inside her rose-scented pucker hole. It was a place that was dark and mysterious. It was a place where the sun doesn’t shine.

She knew the big man had no idea that he had ass-fucked a physical male because he kept telling her things like,

“That’s a good girl, Lucy. Bring that ass back to Daddy, baby. Oh, yeah, shake that booty, you sweet little thing. Daddy is going to fill you up to the brim.”

Ladyboy regretted the subterfuge but she knew that most of her clientele was basically straight and that they enjoyed the thought that they were getting sucked off or ass-fucking a pretty young girl who was a bit shy about showing her pussy. Ladyboy prided her ability in making the switch over to her feminine persona so realistic that even the bar-girls had no idea she was really a guy and not another available pick-up for the standard fee. In fact, a few of the bar-girls had made overtures to her in her female persona by touching her genetically enhanced boobs and sometimes even kissing him soulfully on the open lips. That sort of interaction confused her a bit because she was responding to the pretty bad girls in her conviction that she was really a girl in a man’s body and not like a guy at all. Ladyboy had no desire to fuck the girls, but she did like kissing them and if they allowed him, she would eat their pussy in the bathroom to their heart’s content. The poor things never suspected a thing and were more than happy to accept him/her as a close female friend.

Ladyboy had come to Manila as a dependent for her military parents and had stayed because she absolutely loved the lifestyle. The hordes of transient tourists and the military types gave her ample stock from which to pick and choose her bed partners for her female adventures each weekend. This was his third year in servicing the tourist trade and she was just turning twenty-one. It was fortunate that Ladyboy was a short slender body style because the transition to a petite and pretty pick-up girl was not difficult at all. She had taken the chemical enzymes to puff up her tiny breasts and nipples so that she resembled a slender girl up top with perky boobs. Ladyboy had chickened out on taking the final step of physical gender reassignment because she was afraid of medical complications but felt that her rear portal would satisfy almost every male desirous of stretching a tight “female” hole. Her oral skills were excellent and she never had a complaint on that score.

It was lucky for Ladyboy that her face was classically pretty and that her mixed blood had created facial features that would have easily won most beauty contests. It was one of the reasons why most males looking down into her eyes when she was on her knees felt they belonged to the prettiest girl they had ever seen. It was a great inducement for her clients to spill their seeds inside her wet and welcoming mouth without holding back for action further south.

She was in a two for one routine on weekends. Ladyboy considered it a successful evening on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays if she sucked two dicks and got a hot one up the ass in her darkened room. She believed that she was under the radar because she seldom did the same guy twice unless it was an accident or a coincidence of meeting an old client at another location. During the three years of weekend adventures she had only been found out a dozen times when a sharp-eyed or inquisitive client discovered that “Little Lucy” had a cock.

Even though her partners were for the most part straight, most of them allowed him/her to give them anal pleasure provided she keep up the charade of being a pretty girl. Strangely, that was the most enjoyable interaction she had with males because it meant she was inside them just as they were inside her seeking the ultimate pleasure. A few of them even sucked her dick and the sensation was deeply satisfying especially when they swallowed her spunk just as she had swallowed theirs. For the most part, however, Larry/Lucy felt that she was really a girl and that the fact she had no pussy was not a disqualifying handicap for giving men pleasure.

Things were going along on an even keel until she met up with Angela at the “Texas” bar on the walking street. It was a slow evening and the girls were mostly watching television and playing cards for money in the back of the establishment. She had eaten Angela’s pussy a couple of months ago because the girl was a great kisser and she told Larry that she needed it “real bad”. They hadn’t repeated the activity but every time they met, they found a private secluded spot and Angela kissed him/her like there was no tomorrow making her hidden dick harder and sending little tingles into her tormented prostate like signals of hidden desire. Larry felt guilty about kissing an actual girl because of her commitment to being a “Ladyboy” but Angela’s lips were like no other and she got lost inside her mouth like a silly schoolboy/girl looking for paradise.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.