The Couriers: Animal Husbandry - Cover

The Couriers: Animal Husbandry

Copyright© 2014 by Enigma24

Chapter 3: Logistical Problems

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Logistical Problems - Meet Mandy, Charlotte, and Brianna, the crew of the courier ship Amphora 3. The girls are hired to harvest sperm from alien farm animals and carry it to another planet inside their bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Shemale   Science Fiction   Space   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Size  

The couriers stepped out of their transport in front of a huge warehouse on Pictor 4. It had been a long night and they were all moving slowly.

A woman with short blonde hair met them just inside the building. "My name is Jan," she said. "You must be the couriers. Welcome, but oh‒" she paused. "Where's your equipment?"

"Equipment?" said Charlotte. "What equipment?"

"The pump," Jan said. "I told the agency we didn't have a pump."

Mandy pulled a tablet from her bag and looked at the mission notes. "Nope, it doesn't say anything about that here. They're always missing things like this."

"What do you need a pump for?" asked Brianna.

Jan's looked at the brunette girl's bulging belly. "To get what's inside of you out, and into our cows."

Charlotte laughed. "You didn't think they were just going to let you keep it, did you?"

Brianna blushed. "Well, no ... But what are we going to do? We don't have a pump."

Jan scratched her head. "Well, I guess we could order a new one, but we don't get deliveries too often out here. It'd be at least five days."

Mandy groaned. "Oh no, no, no. I need this alien jizz out of me today! I can feel it moving inside me, and it's making me all hormonal. One minute I think I'm going to be sick, and the next I'm creaming my jeans." She sat down in a chair and began to whimper.

Charlotte moved behind Mandy and massaged her back. "It's okay babe," she said. "We'll find a way to unload that belly."

Brianna squirmed in her seat as the load of cum inside her swirled and churned. Even she had to admit that carrying Tarlax sperm was intense. Her whole body shuddered and she clenched her thighs together with an embarrassed "Eep!"

"Did you just pee a little?" asked Charlotte.

Brianna looked up, her face beet red. "Yeah."

Charlotte Devises a Plan

Charlotte sat down to think, but her thoughts quickly drifted back to the previous evening, when she had fucked Mandy on her bed. She pictured Mandy writhing on her back, her pale curvy body pinned by the weight of her titanic tummy.

Charlotte's girl-cock began to chub up from the memory. As she reached down to give it a tug, an idea came to her.

"Wait! We've got a pump right here!" she exclaimed, surprising the others. "Quick, where's the nearest nanosurgery clinic?"

Mandy looked up at Charlotte, bewildered.

"I'm going to turn my baby-maker into a jizz pump!" Charlotte said. She bent down and put her hands on Mandy's big belly. "Hold tight, baby mama! I'm going to go get my cock enhanced, and then I'm going to pop your pussy and suck you dry!"

Brianna and Charlotte were sleeping on couches in a storeroom when Charlotte returned. A crisp white nurse's uniform hugged her slender body and she wore a jaunty cap between her blonde pigtails.

"Where did you get that?" Brianna asked.

Charlotte giggled. "From a nurse..."

Brianna laughed, her belly jiggling up and down. In response, the sperm in her womb gurgled and swelled, and she winced in pain. She was starting to feel like a shaken soda bottle.

Mandy sat up and looked at Charlotte. "Well helloo, nurse!" she called.

"Hello yourself!" Charlotte said, her face breaking into a goofy grin. "You'll never believe what I can do now!"

She went into the next room and they heard a faucet running. A minute passed and Charlotte returned with a bucket of water. She unbuttoned her nurse's coat and unhitched her skirt. She bent over and pointed her heart-shaped ass at the girls, sliding the panties slowly down over her bubble butt and dropping them to the floor.

Charlotte turned to face them. Her slender cock hung low between her legs. She picked it up and peeled back the foreskin. The smooth pink head was now big and bulbous and crowned with a wide slit, like a hungry little mouth. A tiny bead of liquid hung from the tip.

Brianna licked her lips. "It's so pretty. I want to kiss it," she said.

Charlotte waved her off. "Later! Let me show you my trick!"

Charlotte grabbed her cock and squatted over the bucket. She dipped the tip in, gasping from the coldness of the water. She scrunched up her face and they heard a 'gloop'.

The flesh near the tip of her cock swelled and the swelling passed all the way up the length of her shaft, disappearing into her body.

"Oh my god!" Mandy shouted. "Your cock is drinking!"

Charlotte nodded. "It feels weird. Like taking a pee in reverse."

She lowered her penis deeper into the bucket and the glooping noise accelerated. They watched, transifxed, as Charlotte's cock-mouth gulped up the water. The thin shaft bulged and shrank as water traveled up it.

As the bucket emptied, Charlotte's flat belly began to rise. A bulge formed between her slender hips and gradually expanded as she absorbed the water. She turned away from them and sat down on the bucket. The rim propped her ass cheeks like a shelf, squeezing them up and exposing her deep crack.

Charlotte's pretty pink butthole winked every time her cock took a sip. Finally, the bucket was nearly empty. Charlotte's penis made a slurping noise like a straw sucking air.

She rose and took a bow, her water-filled belly jiggling slightly. She pointed her cock towards the couch and and let loose a blast of piss like a fountain. Mandy shrieked and flopped out of the way as fast as her weighted belly would allow.

Charlotte laughed uproariously. "Pretty good, huh?"

Brianna clapped. "OK, what are we waiting for? Let's go meet those females."

Charlotte Fills Up

Jan led them to the pen where the female Tarlax were kept. The females were smaller than the males on Epsilon Eridani, with lighter fur and tiny horns. They mooed like earth cows as they wandered the fenced-in yard.

"So tell me your plan again," said Jan. "You're going to use your penis to pump the sperm out of these girls, and then you're going to fuck my cows?"

"Yep!" Charlotte said. "Is that okay?"

"Well, we had been thinking of artificial insemination." said Jan.

"Nonsense!" Charlotte said. "Nothing better than the real thing!" She pulled down her leggings and let her cock tumble out. "Besides, I've got quite a track record when it comes to putting babies in bellies."

Charlotte turned to Brianna. "Remember that time on Andromeda 7?"

Brianna nodded wistfully and stroked her tummy. "She knocked me up with triplets. I was as big as a house."

Jan brought a couple of blankets and spread them on a table. "Who's going first?"

Mandy looked at Brianna imploringly. "Please? I feel like I could pop any second!"

Brianna nodded. To be honest, she was getting used to the aching of the Tarlax sperm. She sat down in a chair and began to lightly shake her belly, savoring the bubbling and roiling from her overstuffed womb.

Jan shrugged and went off to round up the females and put them in their mating stalls.

Charlotte took's Mandy hand and helped her get up on the table. Mandy sprawled out on her back, just like the night before when Charlotte had plundered her poop chute. She grabbed Mandy by the hips and tore off her pants and underwear. She took a vibrator from her bag, pulled Mandy's legs apart, and dove in.

Mandy squealed as Charlotte attacked her pussy. The blonde lapped up and down her slit, slurping Mandy's pussy lips, nosing her clit, and jamming the vibrator deep inside, right up against the hard plug that held back Mandy's burbling cargo.

Mandy felt a sudden wetness in her pussy. "Oh!" she yelped. "The plug is coming out!" Charlotte jerked her hand and head aside. Seconds later, the plug came shooting from Mandy's tunnel, followed by an enormous wet queef.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" she said.

"Nonsense," Charlotte cooed, and wiped a droplet of sperm off her nose. "My baby mama can't help it. Her tummy was so full of air."

Mandy continued to look flushed, and then she cried out. "Hurry, it's leaking out! Put your cock in me!"

Charlotte slid her rod into Mandy until the base rested against Mandy's pink pussy lips. Mandy gasped and threw her head back, gritting her teeth.

"Am I hurting you?" Charlotte asked.

"N ... No!" Mandy grunted. "I'm cumming! I'm so sensitive. It must ... be the Tarlax sperm. Ah! Ahhhh!"

Charlotte felt Mandy's pussy clench her cock. The internal pressure began to push it backwards out of Mandy's canal. A splurt of pressurized cum exploded from the pale girl's snatch and spattered Charlotte's belly. Simultaneously, Mandy's hard pink nipples began to expel milk. The liquid shot straight up in the air and back down, pooling in the hollow between her breasts.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.