Discussion Questions
Chapter 16: To Have Sex on Spring Break or Not

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Sex Story: Chapter 16: To Have Sex on Spring Break or Not - Most Saturday mornings Stacy and Jim pose discussion questions to each other about relationships, sex, family life, and the values they hold. Over time their talks reshape their marriage and family, their relationships with friends and neighbors, and how open they are with others including sexually. Build up, and then parts with much sex.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I posed the question to Stacy, Summer, and Melissa, "What would you do, if you could do anything for Spring break? Do the party scene in Florida?"

Stacy gave me a lecherous grin. She glanced at Mel and Summer, and then teased, "I'd be with the two of them in a hotel room in Daytona Beach, and fucking my way through every college male within ten miles."

I laughed at her enthusiasm. This was a pretty unique Saturday morning discussion question, and I'd hoped for some sexy answers.

Melissa was laughing, "I'm of a similar mind, but a little more discriminating. My radius would only be about a mile."

Summer said with a twinkle, "I'm supposed to be trying out all the things kids my age are supposed to do. This is a great question, and Stacy you have great ideas. Would you really go to something like this?"

Stacy laughed gaily and checked in with me with her eyes, "I missed all of that when I was in school. I wasn't that daring at the time. The new me might love it ... even going as a horny cougar."

I pushed her, "Why don't you go?"

"And leave you and the kids?" She suddenly sounded skeptical and unsure.

I smiled, "We'll manage. We'll sign up Tammy for the school days, and maybe I can get off work early part of the time to handle them if they're off school too."

Stacy balked, "And you'd let me loose with a bunch of guys like Todd who want nothing more than to fuck my little pussy from dawn until the middle of the night?"

I shrugged. "If you think you'd have fun, you should consider it. All of you should. I think this is one of those things that you'll look back on later in life and say, 'I wish I'd done that.'"

Stacy turned to Melissa and Summer, "Are you feeling slutty enough to go and fuck around for a week in Florida?"

The two younger girls looked at each other and then slowly nodded at Stacy. Despite their affirmative answers, I could tell that neither girl was totally convinced.

Melissa admitted, "I started to think about what fun a trip like that would be when I became a teen, and I mean about the sex and everything. I have an even better idea today about what goes on."

Stacy said, "I wouldn't want to cramp your style."

Summer jumped on that comment, "Oh, no. We'd count on you as one of the musketeers – one for all, and all for one. We could keep each other from getting into too much trouble. Besides, a lot of the men will be roaming in packs of three."

"Or I could lead you into a gangbang that would blow your socks off," Stacy offered.

Melissa nodded, "Yeah, that'd be good." Her tone was so matter of fact.

I asked, "Do you both have the same break?" I looked at Summer and Melissa.

They nodded. Summer said, "First week in March."

I looked at Todd, "What are you doing?"

He shook his head, "Some of my fraternity brothers rented a house on the beach in Daytona. I kind of planned to chip in and crash there. It's about a mile from where the crowds will be and where all the motel parties are supposed to be going on. We can walk and avoid any DUIs."

The three girls looked at each other. Stacy teased, "Is there room for two co-eds and a cougar?"

Todd shrugged, "I could find out fast enough with a text message."

I called Stacy's bluff, "Send a picture of the three of them. That'll convince anybody to let them be part of the scene."

Todd said, "Good idea." He pulled his phone up to take a picture.

Stacy stopped him, "Wait. We need a wardrobe adjustment on each of us."

On that note, Stacy pulled her t-shirt off, leaving her topless. Melissa and Summer followed. Each girl put their arm across their breasts so that the nipples and areolas were basically covered, but it was obvious that they were topless.

Todd moved in and took a picture. He then punched at the screen on his phone for a minute, and then things were quiet for a while. We continued to talk about the potential for a Spring break party. Damn, but the women left their tops off.

Todd's phone dinged, indicating he'd gotten a text back. He laughed and read the text, 'Hell, yes. If you don't bring them, you are no longer invited. They're hot as hell.'

Stacy had come and sat beside me in the family room, "Do you really think I should go?" She seemed serious.

"I do." I flicked at one of her nipples with a finger as she sat there thinking.

"Won't you think I'm getting fucked all the time?"

"I will, and I hope you do." I thought I sounded pretty neutral in my response.

"Really? Are you mad?"

"Realistic. You'll be around all these hormonal guys in their early twenties who have one thing on their mind. You usually only have one thing on your mind, and it happens to be the same thing – sex. Go fuck your brains out."

"But, you ... and the kids..."

"You can owe me some special treat." Even as I said that, I tried to conjure up what kind of special treat I could think of. Nothing came to mind that I wasn't already enjoying.

Stacy chewed on the idea for a while. She had a real approach-avoidance thing going on. I couldn't understand why she wasn't leaping at the opportunity.

I posed another discussion question to Stacy and the others. "Here's another question, only slightly related to the first. Say you're away in a party environment, but you don't know anybody and no one knows you. Further, the odds of seeing any of these people again are astronomical. The question is, how daring or promiscuous would you be? What would spur you on, and what would hold you back?"

I winked at Stacy.

Melissa said, "That's hard to answer. I'd only be in that environment if I wanted to party, but I can do that without sex, and I don't do drugs and I'm not much of a drinker. Having been with the neighborhood group, I know what fun it can be having sex with a small group of guys and a few girls. It's arousing and erotic, but all of us care about each other. I'd like that. I wouldn't want to pull of train of fifty men whose names I never knew. On the other hand, I wouldn't know much more than that about guys I met anyway. I guess it'd depend on how animalistic I was feeling."

Summer said, "I'd do a wet t-shirt contest if you two did it too ... Stacy would win because she's got the hottest tits."

Stacy stuck her chest out and into Todd's face. We all laughed, especially when Todd called her bluff and leaned in and sucked on one of her tits.

I volunteered, "They have the briefest bikini contest too. Everyone plays Truth or Dare, and I bet there are dozens of other games I never even heard of. Oh, there's always Naked Twister too."

Stacy laughed, "Oh, that'd be fun with some excited guys – getting poked all over."

Summer said in a more serious tone, "I agree with what Mel said; how far I'd go would depend on how animalistic I was feeling at that instant. I couldn't say today how I'd feel about any of that stuff in three months."

Stacy nodded in agreement, but I could tell she'd be chewing on the idea of a trip for a while.

The girls and Todd left on Sunday to head back to their campuses. Stacy went over and retrieved our kids from her parents. By then her parents were eager for a reprieve. Our kids had worn out their welcome.

That night in bed, Stacy got me cranked up when we were making love. She said, "You'd really like to think of me fucking a bunch of college guys wouldn't you? Can you imagine me being airtight with a bunch of fraternity men?"

"I honestly have no preconceived notion about what you'd be like in that environment. I've seen you play the wallflower, and I've seen you try to fuck everything in sight, and I've seen you be all sorts of things in the middle. I can't imagine where you'd draw the boundaries, and I don't think you know either; that's what makes the idea interesting."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.