Discussion Questions - Cover

Discussion Questions

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 11: Getting a Live-in Teenage Sexpot

Sex Story: Chapter 11: Getting a Live-in Teenage Sexpot - Most Saturday mornings Stacy and Jim pose discussion questions to each other about relationships, sex, family life, and the values they hold. Over time their talks reshape their marriage and family, their relationships with friends and neighbors, and how open they are with others including sexually. Build up, and then parts with much sex.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Steve came by the house on Sunday afternoon. He knew the kids were going to be around, and he just wanted some companionship instead of doing his own thing alone. We had a fun afternoon, plus he helped me with a couple of small chores where I needed another pair of hands.

As we were working outside, putting up a trellis that had blown down, Steve told me about Stacy and the scene while they'd been traveling. We both ended with hard-ons.

Steve gave me some details I didn't know from my sexy wife. She'd been content to be with Steve and had not set out to pick-up any other men. She'd even talked about going to bed early – with him, so they could get a good night's sleep. Paul and Zach had then started to hit on her despite Steve being right there. At first, they just wanted to dance with her, but then they learned that Steve was 'only' a work colleague, so they at first wrote him off, figuring they could eventually push him out of the way.

Stacy succumbed to their touches and kisses on the dance floor, and then started to grind her crotch into theirs as they danced the slow numbers. The two guys put a 'full make' on her back in the booth in the hotel's bar, and even got to feel her breasts through her clothing. After that, Stacy was a lost cause. She started to make out in turn with Steve and Paul and Zach.

Steve was the one that suggested they go up to her room. By then, she was eager to fuck all three men. She even whispered that to Steve in the elevator so he wouldn't be surprised by what she did. He knew of her call to me, and later helped take a few photos of her in action on her phone. He suggested I look at the complete portfolio.

I got up and went inside the house, got permission from Stacy to look at the photos on her phone with Steve, and took it back outside. Holy shit! There were over a hundred photos of my wife fucking the three guys – singles, doubles, and several 'selfies' when she was airtight. The photos were sexy, lewd, crude, and pornographic. I sent the entire folder to my photos account so I could keep them as souvenirs of her trip. I'd put those up on the TV in the bedroom sometime really soon.

Steve commented that Stacy had said that was the first time she'd been airtight, and also her first time connecting with a couple of strangers and then fucking the daylights out of them. He said that Stacy had a ball, and couldn't get enough cock or cum. In several of the photos, confirming that fact, she was covered from pussy to the top of her head in blasts of white sticky man jizz.

Apparently, as the night went on the guys were taking longer and longer between orgasms. Stacy just made them keep fucking her, sometimes in combinations. She'd have her climaxes repeatedly. When a guy would cum in or on her, she'd move on to the next guy who'd made it through his recovery phase. That went on until about three a.m., when all of the guys were totally exhausted and recovery was beyond possible for many hours. Paul and Zach went off to their rooms about then.

Everyone agreed to meet up the following night and pick up where they left off. Stacy was excited about that. She pulled Steve into bed, set the alarm, and they went to sleep stuck together by drying jism.

Steve shook his head. "God, the alarm went off at seven-thirty. Stacy hopped up bright and fresh as a daisy – well, she needed a shower, but she was so fucking cheerful after only a few hours of sleep. She tried to get me to fuck her again, but I was still dead meat. Eventually, I blundered into the shower, and finally woke up enough to go to work and do the seminar. Stacy was a live wire all day, and then when we met with Paul and Zach for dinner.

"We started earlier, and did the whole scene again until about two a.m. Stacy would have kept going all night long and into the next day. This time we showered before going to bed, and slept together. She's a warm and cuddly bunny. We did the client visit the next morning, went to the airport, and came home. I think we both slept on the plane."

I thought of mentioning Melissa and Summer, but decided I'd be a little discreet to preserve their good names. All I'd need is for someone to say something to one of the parents, and I'd be dead meat.

Steve stayed for dinner, thanked us profusely, and then headed home as we started to do the kiddy bedtime routine.

When I got home the next day, Stacy was sitting with Melissa and Summer on the front steps. The kids were inside doing kid things. I could only guess what my wife and the two babysitters were discussing. I walked over after parking in the garage.

"Good afternoon, all you beautiful creatures – Wife, Melissa, and Summer." I smiled broadly at them and gave them a chivalrous bow.

Stacy came and kissed me, followed by the other two girls. Stacy went in and came out a couple of minutes later with a tray with a bottle of wine and four glasses.

I glanced at Summer and Melissa, "I assume you're of legal drinking age? Perhaps you have ID to prove that?"

Both girls laughed and nodded. Melissa dug into her purse and produced a fake driver's license that proved she was twenty-two. I rolled my eyes. Summer pointed at her car, and said, "Mine's in the car."

As Stacy poured, she said, "Melissa has a small problem that she's asked us to help her with."

The way Stacy said that, I knew that the problem was anything BUT small. When she said it, the statement was tantamount to saying, 'It was only a small nuclear device that destroyed the country.'

I gave Stacy my skeptical look and gestured for her to say more.

Melissa jumped in before Stacy could talk. "I need a place to live for the next eleven months – before I go off to college."

My eyebrows went up. The implication that she wanted to live with us was quite clear.

Melissa continued, "My father just got a three-year assignment in Milan. They're going to stay over there, and asked if I could arrange a place to live. They don't want me alone in the house. In fact, when they come back to the States for a week in December, my Mom said they were going to put the house on the real estate market. When it sells, everything I don't need will go into storage until they return."

I said, "And you want to live here?" I gestured to the house.

She nodded, "I'll pay you plus do free babysitting. You'll save a fortune."

She suddenly got shy, "Plus, I'd be where I want to be ... with you." Her tone left no doubt about the puppy love she was oozing in my direction from every pore.

Stacy said in a taunting tone, "This girl is madly in love with you for some reason."

"Aren't you?" I teased.

"Wildly, madly, deeply, truly, and forever," Stacy said as she leaned in and kissed me. She said, "Mel feels the same way, and so does Summer. They want you to make love to them a lot."

"Do we want a live-in teenager?" I posed to Stacy. I tried to keep my tone friendly and light, but I did want an honest opinion.

She grinned and winked, "She says she eats pussy too, and so does her friend."

I rolled my eyes again. We weren't going to house a teen on temporary basis, we were going to have a sex slave who wanted to fuck and eat pussy all the time when she wasn't in school. Beside that, the sex slave had a friend.

I shrugged, "What do the kids think?"

Stacy said, "Didn't ask them, but I will right now." She stood and went into the house. She left the door open.

A couple of minutes later I could hear both kids cheering and yelling words like 'great, cool, how soon, and on and on.' They liked the idea better than I did. I would have the world's sorest cock in about a week, plus I'd have to do something about my recovery period and stamina. I also wondered what the rest of our little love group would think about that. Would Melissa participate? Maybe that would keep the edge off things at home. I wondered if she'd squared up with Mike and Tina yet for the time when they ditched our kids on them while I fucked Melissa and Summer.

I smiled at Melissa and held my arms out, "I would love to have Melissa living with us. We'll have a lot of fun." I winked at Summer, "I assume you'll be a frequent guest?"


Stacy and I went to bed early that night. We had every intention of making love for a long time. I wrapped my naked wife in my arms and we started to kiss; suddenly Stacy jerked alert and moaned in the current kiss I was delivering.

I looked down her body in our candlelit bedroom. Melissa was nude and between my wife's legs, eating her pussy. She had her fingers on my wife's lower body and when she saw me look at her, she raised one hand slightly and made a small waving moving with her fingers right next to Stacy's pussy.

Stacy was moaning, "Oh, fuck. The girl really knows how to eat pussy. She's almost as good as you are." I figured the last part of her comment was a sop to me.

I went back to kissing my wife, and fondling her wobbly breasts. This was fun.

The whole bedroom scene got even more fun, when I felt a luscious pair of eighteen-year-old lips wrap around my tumescent cock. Just the thought that those lips were covered in my wife's drippings brought me the rest of the way up to a 'ten' out of ten. I heard moaning, and realized it was coming from me.

The blowjob stopped, only to be replaced by a tight warm pussy that nestled atop the head of my cock, and then without the use of hands, slid the entire way down until Melissa's mons pushed tight against my groin. She couldn't get me any deeper inside her teenage cunt. I almost blew my load. I had to think of other things: baseball scores, where my kids would go to college in eight years, whether I'd want to be in an assisted living facility when I got to be ninety, whether I'd survive until ninety or die a sexual death with a huge grin on my face.

All I could think of was Melissa's hot body fucking mine. Stacy's breast planted in my mouth wasn't helping me last either. Stacy's dirty talk was helping even less: "Don't you like being fucked by that tight pussy? Wouldn't you like this to go on forever? She loves your cum and can hardly wait? You know I'll be eating your cum out of her pussy don't you? You could fuck me while I do that." She kept saying things like that.

I kept jerking my cock deep into Melissa's pussy as she rode me in cowgirl style. Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

I splattered the inside of her pussy with my jizz. I couldn't hold back. I wanted to fuck Melissa for about a year hanging on that edge where the pleasure of my orgasm starts, but I still haven't ejaculated and lost my edge. I smiled at the thought that I'd have just about a year of this before Melissa went off to college, and gave herself over to all the studs more her age. I'd have to give her a solid basis for comparison.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.