Discussion Questions
Chapter 9: Jim Gets a Few Sexy Surprises

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Sex Story: Chapter 9: Jim Gets a Few Sexy Surprises - Most Saturday mornings Stacy and Jim pose discussion questions to each other about relationships, sex, family life, and the values they hold. Over time their talks reshape their marriage and family, their relationships with friends and neighbors, and how open they are with others including sexually. Build up, and then parts with much sex.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

A few days later on Friday night, I got a slow start out of work and then stalled out in traffic more than usual. Why does there always have to be some young Turk stoked up on testosterone who's got to keep changing lanes on the Interstate until someone creams his ass because he cuts in front of them and hits his brakes. In this case, the 'creamer' was an eighteen-wheeler, the 'creamed' was a hopped up Honda Civic, and the result was a jack-knifed truck blocking two of four lanes, and an upside down car blocking the other two lanes.

I got home about six-thirty instead of five-thirty. I figured Stacy must have been home for at least an hour. I had this expectation of the kids in front of the television, maybe eating dinner there, and Stacy setting up a more serious 'adult' dinner for us. I hoped she had some wine ready. I'd had 'one of those days' and the traffic hadn't helped.

I walked into the house and all was quiet. Well, it was nearly quiet. There were no children around, but I did hear some kind of groan from our bedroom wing. I needed to change clothes anyway, so I strolled through the family room and living room, and started down the hallway to our bedroom.

This time I not only heard the moans of pleasure, I heard my wife say to someone, "Oh, God, keep fucking me just like that. That's the spot – right there. You're going to make me cum again." The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh echoed down the hallway.

I thought how this scene was one I'd read over and over again in the Loving Wives stories on Storiesonline.net, one of my favorite websites. I did not plan on executing on the whole plot line of so many stories: man comes home, hears wife fucking, verifies same, seeks revenge and divorce. Occasionally, someone gets dead or seriously maimed. Not my style at all.

I peered around the corner of our bedroom.

Stacy was in the middle of our bed with her legs spread wide. John, her co-worker, had his long cock pumping back and forth into her sweet pussy, and that was what was making her moan. They were both nude, and from the odor of sex in the room, they'd been at it for quite a while. I figured this to be round two or three.

Stacy came. I knew my wife's sounds and how her body writhes and moves when she has a really nice 'Big O, ' and that's exactly what she had.

After a minute, so she could enjoy the glow from it, I walked into the bedroom. As the master of understatement, I said, "Oh, hi, Honey. I'm home."

"Hi Jim. John just gave me the nicest orgasm; he's so good at pushing my buttons." She was lying there in the center of the bed looking sexy as all hell, with John still inside her cunt.

"Hi John. How long have you been pushing Stacy's buttons this afternoon?"

"A little over an hour. I hope you're not mad. We left work and came over here. Stacy took the kids over to Mike and Tina's. They're having dinner there until seven-thirty. Why don't you join us? I'm out of juice, but Stacy needs some more loving." He rolled to his side, his shiny cock glistening with white dollops of cum and Stacy's juices.

Stacy smiled at me, "Oh, that's a great idea. Why don't you come and fuck your sweet wifey – come fuck your unfaithful wife as she tries to cuckold you with her coworker."

I laughed. Stacy had read a lot of my stories too, so she knew just which buttons to push to get me cranked up.

I stripped off a few layers of clothing. When I was naked, I pounded on my chest and bleated out a plaintive cry; "Oh, God. My wife has cheated on me. I need revenge and retribution in some way. Maybe I'll try to fuck her better than her lover just did. Maybe I'll just make her life miserable, just as she's made mine ... oh, wait. Hi John, are you having fun with my wife? I hope she was a good lay?"

Stacy spread her legs, pointed at her pussy, and said, "Come here, husband. You're late. We couldn't wait, so we started without you. I've been horny all day, and I had an itch that still needs scratching. Come fuck me."

Stacy grabbed hold of my partially inflated cock, sucked me down, and worked me up to a 'ten.' As she looked up into my eyes with my cock deep in her throat, I caught the edge of a worried look. I was getting as much of a jolt of sexual overdrive from watching John's cum leak out of her pussy, as what she was doing to me to try to get me hard.

In any case, when I was ready, I made love to my wife. After I'd started, Stacy motioned for John to bring his drippy cock to her mouth. She guided the somewhat flaccid dick to her lips and inhaled the beast. I watched her clean and suck on his shaft while I went to town in her pussy.

I again found awesome eroticism loving my wife while she tried to please another lover at the same time. I wondered if there was maybe an 'eleven' on my ten-point hardness scale, because I seemed longer, harder, and more sensitive to the inside of Stacy's pussy as I pistoned into her. She was in seventh heaven, and often said something dirty and sexy to the two of us.

Eventually, Stacy obviously wanted to focus on me. She held John's cock, but had stopped sucking on him. Her focus was on her next orgasm. John watched for a short time, and then excused himself to shower. After he'd left the room, Stacy whispered, "You actually are a better lover than all the other men. I love you."

"I love you too. I was just teasing before. You've read some of those Lit stories. I'm not mad or miffed or anything other than happy to find you like this."

"Oh, I know, then again it's not every day you come home to find your wife fucking some other guy's hot cock in your bed."

"It turned me on. I'm more than OK with this. It's not every day you can ditch the kids and have a late-afternoon lovemaking session in our bed. I'd even like that."

"Since we're all so sexual and open about it in our group, I think I'll be able to orchestrate this more often."

After we'd both enjoyed ourselves, we showered, dressed, and while Stacy figured out dinner for the three of us, I walked down the street and retrieved our two children. Tina gave me a warm kiss, and then whispered that she'd like a return favor someday, especially if I was part of the favor. I promised to arrange that in the near future.

On Monday, Stacy arrived home as usual, and she asked if I'd be able to handle the kids for two nights, because her company wanted Steve and her to fly to Austin for a conference and to visit two nearby clients. It would be a busy three days, including the flights.

I said, "Of course." I gave her a lascivious grin and said, "Have fun too." She knew instantly that I was thinking of her getting repeatedly fucked. She just winked at me.

Wednesday morning, Stacy had already left for the airport by the time I got the kids up and ready for school. After they were gone, I headed into the office. We'd confirmed with Melissa, our usual sitter, that she'd be there to greet the kids off the school bus, and keep them occupied until I got home. Her presence would let me get in a full business day unless I could get off early.

Midday, I got a text from Stacy: 'Arrived. Working already. Left you a surprise – enjoy to the utmost. I love you. TTYS. S.' Stacy's 'surprise' statement made me wonder, because I'd been through the house after she'd left, and hadn't seen anything unless she'd hidden something for me in some less than obvious place.

Stacy and I had tracker apps on our iPhones. We could look at any time and see where the other was. They were accurate to within a couple of hundred feet. I figured she'd check late in the day to see when I got home and then she'd probably text me clues to find her surprise.

I got home right at five o'clock – about a half-hour or so earlier than usual. I strolled into the house expecting the noise of the TV or to see Melissa, our sitter, at the kitchen counter doing her homework, but in a way where she could keep an eye on the kids. I saw none of that.

Instead, there was Melissa in all her teenage glory. She was on the kitchen counter beautifully nude, with her legs spread so I could see every minute detail of her hot moist pussy and a coy but inviting smile. Her magnificent breasts were erect and firm, and inviting me to do things with them. Just as I saw her, she pulled two fingers from her pussy, making sure I saw the lewd act. She sucked on the fingers for a moment.

I came to a stop, shocked with the revelation. I gaped, and let my eyes roll over her body about a thousand times, before I moved forward. "Are you my surprise?"

Melissa smiled, "Yes, Mr. Cooper. Mrs. Cooper knows all about me – this – what I hope we'll be doing very soon. She told me to wear you out."

I raised my eyebrows, "Oh? What makes you think that I won't wear you out first?"

Melissa chuckled, "Because you're not used to hot eighteen-year-old pussy."

"I guess we'll have to see. Where are the kids?"

"Playing and having dinner at the Bancroft's home down the street. We have until about eight or eight-thirty. Tina ... errr, Mrs. Bancroft, said she'd call if there was any problem. She also knows what we're doing. I may do her husband someday next week."

"My, my, aren't you a little slut?"

Melissa smiled, "But you like little sluts. Your wife even told me she was a slut, and that Tina and several others in the neighborhood are too. I think I'm in good company."

"Will your parents worry?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.