Discussion Questions - Cover

Discussion Questions

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 3: Time to Do My Sister-in-Law

Sex Story: Chapter 3: Time to Do My Sister-in-Law - Most Saturday mornings Stacy and Jim pose discussion questions to each other about relationships, sex, family life, and the values they hold. Over time their talks reshape their marriage and family, their relationships with friends and neighbors, and how open they are with others including sexually. Build up, and then parts with much sex.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The next morning, Stacy asked, "Do you respect me?"

I smiled, "After last night, I could ask you the same question; for you the answer is yes."

"I do too," Stacy emphasized. "I just wondered, after fucking one guy - John, putting on a sapphic show for everyone with Brenda, fucking another guy – Steve, and then eating Steve and your cum out of Lisa for over twenty minutes and sort of fucking her. I feel kind of slutty."

"I'd feel a lot of slutty if I were you. You forgot that you fucked me after all that."

"Oh, yes. I love making love with you but I kind of worried myself. People don't respect sluts, do they?"

"I respect my slut. I also respect Brenda. She's probably feeling the same way. Lisa might too."

"You should call them today and talk to them. Make them feel good."

Stacy thought and added, "What makes you respect me?"

"You answer that first, and then I'll tell you." I went first in so many of our Saturday discussions; I wanted her to put herself out there first some of the time.

Stacy said, "OK. I love you. I could never love someone I don't respect. I admire who you are as a man, the values you have, how you express care for me and our children, how you like your in-laws including my horny sister – who is definitely going to want a piece of you now, and I like your skills and your ability to adapt and learn new things rapidly. You're very smart, and I like that. You are a good provider, and a risk taker, and you think of me as partner and don't try to force me into a submissive role as the 'little woman.' Want me to go on?"

"I'll go and then you can add on if you want." I thought for a moment and started. "About five or six years ago, just at that point when a lot of marriages start to get stale and the love become trite and predictable, you again started with our Saturday thought questions, only some of them were deeper and more profound than the predictable ones when we were first married.

"Now, we've been all over the landscape with those, but they have resulted in a lot of changes in the way I think and behave. Instead of conservative, knee-jerk responses about all sorts of relationship issues, I've become a critical thinker and a risk taker. If I hadn't, none of last night would have happened nor our behavior at the past few parties."

I went on, "I respect you for taking the lead in those questions and for stirring the pot and making it a debate about important issues in our marriage. Sometimes they seemed remote, but they weren't. You are smart – brilliant even. You're more loving and daring than I am, you love our children and friends, and you help with everything about our family in every way, including financially and as a parent. On top of that, you are sexy and gorgeous."

Stacy said, "I love our questions and discussion time. Here we are with another Saturday morning discussion."

I laughed, "So, besides your question about respect what would you like to ask?"

Stacy smiled, "What'd you think of last night?"

I laughed, "I knew that was coming. I even dreamed about the answer, which included making love to you after everyone else left."

Stacy smiled, "Besides that, and I loved it too. I didn't expect you to be up for a third round. My God, you were harder than concrete and smoother than silk. I always love making love with you, but that was a nice surprise."

"Without it being an obligation, I felt I had to. I guess in a way, I wanted you to know that I still loved you, and I needed to know that you loved me. The sex you and I had last night was a very important part of our union since we'd made love with other people. I don't expect we'll do it every time we make love with someone else, but we should do that frequently. It validated our love and commitment to each other even in the face of having been with other people sexually and romantically."

I paused and went on, "To your 'beside that' question, I truly enjoyed Brenda and Lisa. We have feelings for each other. Above all, when I watched John sink his shaft into your pussy I thought I'd go through the roof I got such a wash of conflicting emotions sweeping through me. It was confusing for a while until I could get hold of the negative ones and deal with them."

"Negative ones?" Stacy asked, with real concern in her voice.

"We've been there before. Jealousy. Fear of loss. Fear that you'd love making love with him more than me – my insecurities. Feeling like a cuckold. Loss of trust. Wondering if you respected me, or whether your fucking him was an 'up yours' gesture on your part? Wanting to run and hide because what we were doing was so 'abnormal, ' but I know it's not. A few other emotions probably came through too."

Stacy moved to sit in my lap, "Oh, Baby. There wasn't one negative thought in my whole head about us. I just wanted you to be having a wonderful time with Brenda and Lisa. Yes, I did want to please John and Steve, but my primary focus was on you and being sure you were content with what was happening. I watched you closely. I could tell when we started fucking that you were paying special attention to me."

I volunteered, "Brenda was very patient."

"Tell her. She really does love you, and I encourage it. I love her too. She can sure eat pussy well." She snickered.

I took the reins again, "Back to my answer about what I liked – I didn't get to the positive stuff. I truly liked that you made it with two men. They love you, and watching you respond to them was awesome. What you did with them gave me all sorts of sight pictures and memories I'll never lose; all positive ones. You are so sexy. Sometime, I'd like to film you fucking them. Your ability to captivate them – and me – is amazing. They will follow you around the world from now on with their tongues hanging out hoping to get a piece of your pussy."

"I hope so," Stacy laughed. She shimmied her breasts at me too.

"My turn to ask a question."

Stacy made a gesture for me to ask.

"What now?"

Stacy thought. "There are a bunch of other players in our mix of friends that we didn't include last night. I think we need to have another party and see where that leads with everyone there. We all want to play and make love together is my guess. Mike and Tina have their Equinox party in two weeks. Is that soon enough?"

"Yes. In the meanwhile, I think that our guests from last night will all be wanting more of what they got."

Stacy chuckled, "Plus, my sister is going to be all over me later today about what happened. What should I tell her?"

"Do you really trust her with me; that she wouldn't try to steal me away from you in some nefarious way?"

"I do," Stacy said with certainty.

"Have her come over this evening for drinks and dinner. We'll work her over. We could also invite Matt from down the street to balance things a little."

"Oh, good. I like Matt. I'll call them. Keep it casual. Just a cookout or whatever."

Deb arrived about four o'clock, bringing a huge bowl of the best potato salad in the world, and a Boston cream pie. Truly, the way to man's heart is through his stomach. Years earlier I'd confessed my sexual arousal over Boston cream pie to her. Now, what with our sex play, the term cream pie was taking on new meaning.

I flirted outrageously with Deb, mostly right in front of Stacy who was laughing at Deb's reaction now that I was calling her bluff and coming on to her for a change. So far, all she'd learned about the previous night's dinner was that we had 'fun' and had leftovers enough to do it again with her and Matt, who she'd met and even made out with a couple of times at other parties. I couldn't recall seeing them have sex, but that didn't mean they hadn't.

Matt arrived at six, with a bottle of wine and a six-pack. He said, "I wanted to cover all the bases." The women had wine, and Matt and I had some of the beer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.