Discussion Questions
Chapter 2: A Dry Run for Greater Intimacy With Others

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Dry Run for Greater Intimacy With Others - Most Saturday mornings Stacy and Jim pose discussion questions to each other about relationships, sex, family life, and the values they hold. Over time their talks reshape their marriage and family, their relationships with friends and neighbors, and how open they are with others including sexually. Build up, and then parts with much sex.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Monday at work, Brenda gave me a wink, and a gracious thank you for hosting the party on Friday night. She said, "I had a really, really good time." Nothing further was said until the end of the day.

Brenda came into my office as she always did just before she left. She said, as usual, "Anything else? I'm heading out."

"Nope. See you tomorrow."

Brenda came over to me, leaned down and we kissed. She said, "Next time, I want to make love with you as well as John; maybe the two of you at the same time. Think about that tonight." She pecked at my lips, turned, and started to walk out. Over her shoulder she said with a smirk, "I'd even like to do Stacy." On that note, she vanished.

Bob and Kate hosted the next party the Sunday night before Labor Day holiday. To my surprise, they asked Stacy to be sure that John, Steve, Deb, and Brenda also came. They'd become good friends at our party, and they liked the chemistry that the twelve of us had together. Even I had to admit that there was an instant intimacy between all of us that I'd never felt at another party. I wondered what role feeling each of the girls' breasts had in that feeling.

As far as anyone knew, Bob and Kate had more money than God. They had the nicest house on our cul-de-sac, complete with custom decorating, a pool, a Jacuzzi, and even a tennis court. Their pool deck was huge, and that evening they'd set it up for dancing, and sitting around in dim light from gas tiki torches that could be adjusted for the amount of light they gave off. One side of the deck some chaises ended up being in near darkness as the sunset passed and the torches took over the light. I could tell the arrangement was intentional.

There was an air of affinity and friendliness at the beginning of the party that hadn't been there at the start of our party a week ago, but that had sure been there at the end – with emphasis between John, Brenda, Stacy, and me. When Stacy and I arrived, Bob and Kate kissed us in welcome like we were long-lost lovers. Kate even gave me some tongue, and I gratefully returned it. Kate was very easy on the eyes.

I watched Stacy greet John the same way a few seconds later. They pushed and writhed their bodies together as they kissed, and their hands roamed rather freely over each other's bodies. After they broke apart John left to get us drinks. Stacy laughed but gave me a look to obviously check-in about what had just happened.

Stacy studied me. "Are you OK with that?"

I smiled, "You planning on coming home with me at the end of the party?" I tried to sound very matter of fact and relaxed about it if she wasn't. I hadn't thought about what I'd do with anything other than the positive answer.

"Absolutely, why?" She sounded serious.

"Then I'm fine with it." I even gave her a thumbs up signal, and I smiled at having teased her.

Stacy's mood shifted; she giggled. "Oh, I see. So anything goes so long as I go home with you?" She teased, and emphasized the word 'anything.'

I thought about that and replied in my teasing tone, "You know everything we've talked about with our discussion questions. You've swayed me into a new way of thinking. I don't think I'm at the point where I could watch you having sex, but ... well, if you're reasonably well behaved ... yes,,, anything shy of that."

"So, I could give Bob or someone else a blowjob?" Stacy teased. She had a way of speaking where you knew she was teasing, but it sounded serious enough that maybe there was an element of sincerity in her question.

I taunted, "In true Bill Clinton terminology, 'I did not have sex with that woman' ... errr, man. What do you want to be saying on national television when you appear in front of congress?"

Stacy laughed and flounced away to greet Steve who had just arrived. Her greeting was a full body press and hip grind. I found my reaction one of arousal instead of worry or jealousy.

Brenda found me after she arrived, and I thought I might die of asphyxiation during the kiss she gave me. I say kiss, but it was a series of kisses of greater and greater intensity, with increasing amounts of tongue, until I was sure she wanted my tonsils. I found that kissing Brenda was a nice pastime, and so I took it as it came. Others were sharing similar deep kisses all around us.

Bob and Kate favored a lot more slow songs than fast ones in their dance mix. This encouraged a lot more making out on the dance floor than had been the case at our party two weeks earlier. Well, the dancing started earlier too.

After complete darkness fell, there were some subtle lights from the tiki torches, the pool, and the Jacuzzi. Bob and Kate invited anyone interested to swim or enjoy the spa; the only rule was no clothing.

I didn't think anybody would imbibe, but that turned out to be a great error in my thinking. The level of intimacy that this group had risen to was more than I thought.

Tina came and sat in my lap, and was kissing me despite her husband being with Lisa only a few feet away. Of course, they were making out too, and I could see Mike's hand inside Lisa's top obviously pawing at her breasts. When Bob announced the pool was open and the rules, Tina pulled me up and said, "Oh, let's go in."

I apparently balked. Tina said, "Oh, don't be shy. I've seen more cocks than you probably have in a locker room. Come on." She seductively stroked her breasts and sides, "Don't you want to see my cute little nude body? You can even do a lot of touching and smoothing."

I looked around and saw Stacy getting undressed by John and Steve. She'd kiss one as the other undid a button, and then she'd turn and the other would take over on the next button. She was working on them too. They looked like they were having a very hot time of it too.

John peeled the top of her dress back, and her breasts popped into view. I about creamed in my shorts. Stacy was the sexiest woman in the world, and here she was allowing two handsome guys to strip her bare. I just knew she wanted to have sex with them.

I shed my clothes and soon eight of us were in the pool floating around.

Of course, I had a hard-on. Tina had great looking breasts, and a artfully manicured pussy patch that appealed to my aesthetic sense.

I also watched my very nude wife enjoy full body hugs and kisses with first a naked John, and then a naked Steve. She alternated. Their hands were all over her body, plus they had hard-ons that couldn't be denied. I knew she was having a ball, and was probably aroused more than at any time in her life. I knew she'd never made out with two men at the same time before. We'd fantasized about it, but this was reality.

Tina hugged me, and trapped my hard-on between her legs so it was right up against her slit. We humped that way for a while, and then parted. I sucked on her breasts and then we swam apart even further.

Another pair of female arms came up behind me. Brenda. She whispered, "Hi Boss." She entered into some more kisses and complete body hugs with me. She too got my erect cock sliding along her slit for a few moments while I held her body to mine. I was right on the edge. I was almost fucking my cute secretary; I'd wanted to do that since I interviewed her a couple of years earlier.

She gasped, "Oh, God. The side of your cock is rubbing my clit. I'm going to cum. Don't stop. Ooooooooooooh."

I didn't stop, and thirty seconds later, Brenda dissolved in my arms as a rather obvious orgasm overtook her pert body. She made little sounds that let everyone else know what had just happened. I'm sure Stacy heard. I think my pinching Brenda's nipples might have helped drive her over the top. We kissed some more, and then she drifted away in the pool towards where Stacy, John, and Steve were making out.

Yet another pair of arms surrounded me. "You seem to deliver nice orgasms. Care to work on me?"

The woman was Kate, our hostess. She had her long brunette trusses tied back in a ponytail. She was lean, and sported small but sensitive breasts with large areolas. They were erect, probably because someone had been playing with them moments earlier. I glanced over her shoulder and saw Bob and Mike smiling at me. The two men were about to gang up on Lisa, our other neighbor.

I spoke, "I think a guest should always be sensitive of the needs of his hostess, going out of his way to be sure she is attended to and happy. After all, she's doing the same thing for her guests."

Kate trapped my cock between her legs, but then adjusted slightly. She asked, "Do you want to fuck me? Put it inside me?"

I shook my head, "I do want to do that, but I'm not ready for that step yet; soon, probably, but not tonight. Stacy and I need to agree to some things." I was close enough to Stacy that I hoped she'd heard my remark.

After another minor adjustment, I stroked my cock between Kate's legs as she held them together. I was rubbing against her slit, and as we kissed and petted, she eventually came, almost announcing to the entire assemblage that I'd just brought her a magnificent orgasm.

After we parted, Bob came up to me. "Thanks for fucking Kate. She really likes you."

I chuckled, "I like her too, but we didn't fuck. That was just a little clitoral stimulation by my protuberance."

He looked surprised, but then moved on towards Brenda.

I left the pool after the wrinkles started. I didn't want to be prune-like the rest of the night, plus I wanted some more liquid courage.

Stacy was with Mike, and she was jerking him off as they lay next to each on a chaise. I could see she had a couple of paper napkins to catch his effluent. Brenda was on the next chaise over with Steve between her legs eating her pussy. I could hear her purring all the way across the patio.

I went over to Steve and knelt beside him. I winked at him, and took his place. He knew Brenda was my secretary, so gladly decided to foster a greater working relationship between employer and employee. I munched on Brenda for about ten seconds, and then she shot upright onto her elbows and looked down her nude body at me. Her breasts shimmied as she did in a way I will remember forever.

"Oh, Jim. You do that so well. You can fuck me whenever you're ready."

I started to saw two fingers into her, searching for and finding her G-spot. After that, her orgasm was inevitable, and arrived about four minutes later. She pulled me up to her, so she could cuddle with me. Only then did she rediscover my unsatisfied hard-on.

Brenda went down on me faster than a speeding bullet. She bobbed around, with every bob faster than the one before ... and deeper too. Finally, she had me completely engulfed in her mouth, and part way down her throat. Her tongue darted out of her mouth right next to my cock, and licked part of my ball sack. She then gagged and pulled off of me.

Brenda kept it up, and finally I spewed about five gallons worth of cum into her mouth. Of course, it didn't all go into her mouth. Quite purposely, she sprayed part of it around her face, her neck, and then over her pert boobs in beautiful pearl necklaces. As I finished spurting all over my gorgeous blond secretary, she looked up at me and smiled.

Brenda opened her mouth to show me that she had captured some of my jizz, and then she made a point of swallowing. Meanwhile, she had those necklaces draped from cheek to cheek, from forehead to chin, and from tit to tit. I'd drenched her. Stacy always told me that I came a lot, and that the more aroused I was, the more I doled out.

Stacy had once said, "If you want me to swallow your jizz, you'd better show me how it's done." I did, schooling myself to not mind my tasting own stuff.

Thus, with that experience base, I leaned down and kissed Brenda, even lapping at some of the cum splattered over her face. She looked astounded and awed by what I was doing. I smeared the rest across her breasts and neck, tweaking her tits as I did, and then I sucked on her shinny nipples.

Brenda said in a romantic tone, "God, you are one sexy ass man. No one has even come close to doing that with me."

I French kissed her then, driving my tongue into her mouth and even tasting some of my remnants. I knew I had created a devoted slave by just those moves.

We cuddled for a while, and then I got up and found my drink again. I sipped a while as I strolled around the house, and then found Stacy. She was on the family room sofa sandwiched between Matt and Bob, jerking both of them off. She already had a visible load of cum across her breasts that reflected the light in an extremely sexy way. She also looked content but horny.

Off to the side, I could see John and Lisa fucking up a storm next to Kate and Mike. I love having close neighbors.


I asked Stacy, "So would you have fucked every man there?" There was a touch of humor in my voice. I already could guess the answer. It was Labor Day, and we were enjoying a rare and leisurely Monday morning cup of coffee.

Without hesitation she said, "Hell, yes. I was so horny I thought I'd spontaneously combust. I thought having a dozen orgasms from different people would take the edge off, but all it did was make me want to get fucked by everyone. I hope you don't mind my saying that."

I laughed, "I love an honest answer."

"I'm not going to hide my feelings from you of all people. We understand each other better than any other couple I know."

"Mike and Tina are having an Autumn Equinox Party on the twenty-first. Do you want to renegotiate our marriage contract before then?" I teased, but there was a bit of a serious tone.

"If the weather's nice, and we start playing around, I don't know that I'll be able to stop. I can barely stop now when I see John or Steve at work ... and you. I want to jump your bones as soon as the children are in bed."

"Stacy, I love you. You don't humiliate me, nor do your friends as they make out with you or bring you off. No one in that group was on an ego trip at someone else's expense. Everyone's kindness actually amazed me. While there was a lot of sex, there was also a lot of caring and love."

Stacy asked, "You were worried about jealousy, and losing me. Are you past that?"

"Not entirely, but not enough to change the trajectory of anything we're doing or about to do."

Stacy said, "Didn't you want to fuck some of the women?"

I smiled, "I wanted to but resisted. I frustrated a few too. I wanted to be sure about you doing it too. If we set out to do something like that I want us to agree beforehand about it, and about what we'll do afterwards as well."

"Who besides my sister, who told me repeatedly what a pussy tease you were? She even admitted to trying to get your cock in her hole a dozen times, but you didn't bite."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.