Pool Hustled
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This story follows the life and times of David Winters. Follow him as he meets and falls in love with Dee. Cry with him as she betrays him. Pat him on the back as he takes revenge. Watch him as he struggles to regain his life back. Rejoice with him as he meets Joyce. Feel for him when she too betrays him. The final closure could bring tears.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge  

David

The divorce flew through the courts. Joyce did not contest anything. She is totally embarrassed over the video I showed at the party. Her folks, sisters and brother, were shocked and disappointed in her behavior. She got no sympathy from either her family or mine. In July the divorce became final. She cashed out her investment on the house for 150 thousand, and the 50 thousand I gave her as a buy-out. Minus what she had to pay back for restitution to the association for robbing the till. I have know idea just how much they took. I traded the van to her, for her car. We signed off on the titles. She gathered up her stuff and the two older kids stuff. They loaded up the van and disappeared from sight.

It was the first of December, almost four months after the divorce became final. My sister came into my office with a business card.

"David there is a lady is in the outer office. She would like to speak to you." Pam said.

I looked at the card. It was a Michigan Social Services card, with the name of Mary Parker on it.

'Wonder what she wants?'

"Ok, show her back here," I told her

She walked into my office, and I offered her a chair.

"Just what can I do for you Mrs. Parker?"

"It's Ms. Parker, Mr. Winters."

"Please call me David."

"Ok thank you I will."

I noticed that she did not offer to me to call her Mary.

"David have you heard from either your ex-wife Joyce. Or how about from either Jillian, or Jackson?" She asked.

"Nothing ever from Joyce. I did get an email every so often from the two kids. But nothing in the last few month."

"Ok let me tell you what information that I got from my counter part in Texas. Joyce ran around the county side and ended up in Texas. She got involved with the wrong people and they took all her money. They got her into doing drug running for them. She got caught crossing the Texas border with a car full of drugs. She has been sentenced to 20-40 years in a woman prison."

"My God she went through all that money in 3-4 months. What about the kids? Where are they? Are they ok?" I asked.

"Ok let me finish. The Texas courts took Jillian and Jackson away from her. She no longer has parental rights to those two children. They are in Texas, in a foster home. They both are fine, I have been reassured." Jillian asked the Texas social services, "Can we go home to David; he has been the only dad that JJ and I have ever known." "My counter part in Texas contacted me to ask you if you would take Jillian, and JJ back?"

"Ok if I take the kids back, there is no way if Joyce gets out of prison, that she can come and claim the kids away from me?"

"David a federal court in Texas took all of her rights for her two children away from her. Michigan will uphold the decision of the Texas courts. There is no legal way she can ever get them back again. She will be lucky to get out of jail until she in her 60's."

"All right if I take the kids back, can I adopt them and give them my last name, even though I am not married?"

"That is something that I think I can handle. I will check with our director, but I think she will agree with me, that there should be no problems with you adopting those two children."

After getting the state of Michigan to agree to let me adopt Jillian and JJ, I gave Ms. Parker the ok to get the kids out of Texas and home to me. I did not tell her that I would have taken the kids, whether I could adopt them or not.

A week before Christmas, Jolene and Jason were standing with me at the airport. We were waiting for the Jillian and JJ to deplane. Jolene jumped up and down and pointed them out, as they came running toward us. We all hugged together. My family is back together. Minus Joyce of course. I did not want her back.

I talked with Jillian and JJ both together and separately. They both assured me that they were never sexually assaulted, or abused. They said that Joyce had sex with a lot of men and they lived in some real dumps. At times there was not much food to eat. They indicated that their mother was hooked on drugs. The whole picture that they painted isn't pretty.

Things settled down for us. We were a family again and I enjoyed all of my children. The adoption papers came through shortly after Christmas. I did date a little bit, but never found that certain women, who could send shivers of electricity through me. If I wanted sex, I would pick up a woman in a bar. I would take her to a motel and fuck the shit out of her. I never brought a woman home to my house.

It was a few months after Jillian and JJ, came back to live with us. Jillian is a lovely girl at the age of 15. She is the spitting image of her mother. Anyway the kids all trooped down to stand in front of the TV. When Jillian addressed me.

"Dad is it possible for us to visit mom at the Texas prison?" She asked.

I damn near fell out of my chair, when she said that.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.