Pool Hustled - Cover

Pool Hustled

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Chapter 15

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This story follows the life and times of David Winters. Follow him as he meets and falls in love with Dee. Cry with him as she betrays him. Pat him on the back as he takes revenge. Watch him as he struggles to regain his life back. Rejoice with him as he meets Joyce. Feel for him when she too betrays him. The final closure could bring tears.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge  

Joyce

The meeting in Detroit was boring. I just wanted to get to my hotel room in Chicago, so I could fuck Eric. Soon we were in the plane, flying into the wild blue yonder. Eric and I talked all the way to Chicago. We talked about the pool tournament and what our responsibilities would be. At this tournament we will have a lot more help. Both of us will be trouble shooters, problem solvers, and finger pointers. It will our job to let the help know just what to do. We should have a little more free time to indulge in our favorite pass time, sucking and fucking.

I checked into my room at 2:30p.m. I unpacked my suitcase and put my clothes away. I walked into the bathroom and took a nice hot shower. I toweled myself dry, then used my hair drier to blow dry my hair. I finished up by brushing my teeth. I put on a robe that is furnished by the hotel and just walked out of the bathroom. Someone knocked at my door. I knew just who that would be. I let Eric into my room.

"Ah Joyce, even in that robe, you look hot," Eric said.

"Oh Eric, you just say that to get into my panties," I giggled at him.

I dropped my robe and put my arms around Eric's neck and gave him a sizzling kiss. Our tongues wrestled together for a few moments.

"Someone is a little over dressed," I whispered into his ear.

While he shed his clothing, I pulled the bed sheets down and laid down in the bed waiting for him. We made mad passionate love, where we both sucked and fuck each other to exhaustion.

As I laid in his arms, I said, "We have been doing this for over a year now and it is as good now, as it was the first time we fucked."

"Ya babe, you have one sweet pussy. I sure enjoy fucking you," He said. "You know it is funny that our dumb spouses have never figured out that we are having this affair."

"You are a better lover than David, but I don't love you like I love David."

"Ya I know, I do love Marge, but I love to fuck other women."

"You know that I can't take any more money out of the associations tournament fund, without someone getting suspicious. It's a good thing you started to turn tricks to get us money for our drug habit," He said.

"Who do you have lined up for me this weekend?" I asked.

"There is plenty of fresh meat that will be here for this weekend. I will start lining up some clients for you as soon as possible. We have enough coke for today and our supplier will be here tomorrow night. You will be a busy girl ... We need to score big tonight to pay for our supply. I will see if I can find a few women to pay me for a good fuck," He said.

David

After going into the bathroom and throwing up my lunch, I had seen enough. I talked with the team and told them I am going back home. I took the cd of her fuck session with Eric and left. They would email all the action that would be happening in her room. I grabbed the first available flight back home to Saginaw. I got home close to 10:00p.m. I need to give Marge a call Saturday morning. I had to make sure that both Joyce's folks and my folks did not know that I am home.

'Damn I can't believe that she has a drug habit, and fucks guys to pay for her drugs. To make matters worse, Eric is robbing the till to pay for their habits, also.' I had these thoughts running through my mind.

I began putting together my plan on revenge. I would spring it at the big banquet next Saturday, the same day as Joyce's birthday. This should be interesting.

I put a phone called to Marge. "Marge would it be ok if I came over and talk with you this morning?" I asked.

"Sure David, what time?" She asked.

"How about 10:00 a. m.?"

"Ok"

I rang the door bell right at 10:00 a. m.

"Hi David, come on in," She said to me. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Thanks Marge, no I am good for right now."

"Where are your kids?" I asked.

"Mom picked them up. She is taking them to lunch and a movie," She told me. "Why what is up?"

"Marge I don't know where to start, so I will come right out with it. Eric and Joyce have been having an affair for the last year."

The look on her face let me know that she suspected that it was happening.

"How do you know that for sure?"

"Put this in your DVD player."

We watched the disk together. She had tears running down her cheeks, and her nose was dripping. I felt sorry for her.

"What do we do now?"

I told what my plan was and she started to smile.

"Marge you need to decide on what you plan to do? Whether you plan on saving your marriage, or get a divorce. If you plan on a divorce, then get ahold of Brian Kennedy. He is handling my divorce. I already filled him in on your situation. He would be glad to help you also. I set up a 10:00 appointment for you on Monday, if you plan on a divorce. Also you need to go to the health department and get tested for any STD."

"Oh I plan on divorcing his cheating ass. When I get done with him, he won't have two cents to his name. What is STD?"

"Sexual transmitted diseases, transmitted through unprotected sexual intercourse."

"Oh you don't think we have any diseases do you?"

"There is only one way to find out and that is to get tested. You also need to keep away from him for the next week, until the big party Saturday."

"My period starts Tuesday, that should help stop any sexual advances."

We discussed what we were going to do for the rest of the week until the big party next Saturday. I gave her Brian's business card, "Make sure you call his office first thing Monday morning to let them know that you will keep the 10:a.m. appointment."

"I will call them first thing Monday and let them know."

I gave her a hug and left. Each day through Monday, I got emails reports and video of her fucking action. They had names of all the guys that she fucked over the weekend. They also got the names of the women that Eric fucked also. They must have gotten a camera into his room, because they had some of his action.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.