Pool Hustled - Cover

Pool Hustled

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Chapter 14

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This story follows the life and times of David Winters. Follow him as he meets and falls in love with Dee. Cry with him as she betrays him. Pat him on the back as he takes revenge. Watch him as he struggles to regain his life back. Rejoice with him as he meets Joyce. Feel for him when she too betrays him. The final closure could bring tears.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge  

David

Things calmed down for the next few years. We were busy raising the kids. It seemed like there is always a kid function that one of us had to attend. I started a new hobby, with a buddy of mine. We got into rebuilding classic cars. He got a 68 Mustang fastback 2 + 2, with a 302 V8 motor. It was in tough shape. It took us almost two years to rebuild. We used my pole barn shop to work on the car.

A year after he got his car, I got my 1964 Tempest. Now we had two cars to work on. His is almost done, but mine sure needed a lot of help. We stripped the body right off the frame. The frame is in really decent shape, but the frame did need a little repair work and some welding. We put in new lines for the brakes and a new gas line. Also new wiring harness, for the both front and back lights. I painted the frame solid black. I painted the inside of the motor area on the body black.

It is hard to find parts for the 64 Tempest. It is an only year model. Parts from either the 63 or 65 doesn't seem to fit. We had to get after market parts, or find parts from a junk yard. We used a lot of Bondo on the body to get it to look almost perfect. By my thirty-fourth birthday, the car was almost finished. Just needed to get it painted. I had a 400-cube inch motor with a Rochester Quadrajet 4 barrel carburetor. I put a 355 rear end on it. I had the car painted Pontiac red. The car has white interior and white seats. We installed a white convertible top. The car is a real head turner. The color combination makes it a sharp looking car. Only around 5000 of these cars were made. I am not sure just how many are still in existence.(Author's note I do own this car, and the rebuilt took us 11 months to complete.)

Winter months were quiet. In April we celebrated Joyce's 39 birthday and in May the twins turned eight. Joyce started to acted a little strange in the last couple of months of pool season. Our love making seemed to suffer. But after the twin's birthday, Joyce sexually attacked me relentless through the summer months.

The summer is busy with the kids in different things all summer long. It seemed like Joyce or I were carting one of the kids to a camp or baseball or sorcerer.

Fall is upon us before we knew it. It will be a big year for Joyce. Our association is hosting the US championship in pool for the Mid-East division. The Mississippi River is the dividing line between East and West. I am not sure how they divide the East division into East and Mid-East divisions. There will be tournaments all winter long to qualifying for the tournament finals in Chicago(4-22-16). Eric and Joyce will be busy setting up and hosting all the qualifying tournament sites. There are some local minor tournament to qualify for positions in the regional sites. There are four regional sites, St. Louis (3-18-16), Indianapolis(3-25-16), Minneapolis(4-1-16), and Detroit(4-15-16). Our association will hold a big banquet in Saginaw after the finals. This year the banquet is on the same day as Joyce's birthday, Saturday, April 30, 2016.

Joyce is acting very peculiar in the fall. With all the action on the pool scene and running the kids various functions. There seemed to be no time for us. Our sex life became almost nonexistent. I tried to talk about it with her, but most of the time she is too tired to talk to me.

When Christmas holidays arrived, she did a complete 180. She became sex starved and we fucked like bunnies. Not that I complained, but I could not figure out her mood swings.

Things were ok through January, but when February arrived, she became withdrawn. From the middle of February, through the end of March, we had sex maybe once a week.

"There is a special tournament being held April 8 & 9, in Buffalo. Eric and I have to go and run the tournament. It ends Saturday night, so I should be home Sunday afternoon sometime." She informed me.

Now I was becoming a little suspicious of her actions. Saturday night I called Eric"s house, to talk with Marge.

"Hi Marge, David here, is Eric around, I would like to talk to him."

"No Eric left this morning for a meeting in Chicago." She said.

We chatted for a few minutes, and then said our goodbyes

'Now just what the fuck is going on? Is she cheating on me? I think I will make a trip down to Detroit next week, just to check out the scene.' Joyce got home mid afternoon Sunday. For the next couple of days, she tried to kill me with kindness and with some sex on Wednesday and Thursday.

It was Friday, April 15, and Joyce and Eric were in Detroit getting ready for the final tournament. The following week is the big final tournament in Chicago. I took one set of kids to Joyce's folks to watch, and the other set of kids to my folks to watch. I told them both that I am joining Joyce in Detroit for a long weekend together. They both thought that should be nice.

I got to the hotel that is holding the tournament around 5:30p.m. I walked into the ballroom where the tournament is being played. The afternoon sets were done and it's dinner break, before the evening sets were to begin. The room is fairly deserted. I noticed Joyce off to the side playing a game of pool, with a guy. Fuck that guy is that asshole Mark.

I'm standing next to another guy watching them. I had my phone for pictures, and my pocket recorder for voice recording.

"Well that fucker will probably get lucky, no matter who wins the game," He said to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, as I turned on my recorder.

"She is the pool slut. She has been fucking different guys all winter long at these tournaments. She has been fucking Eric for almost a year. He is one of the bigger cock hounds here. He will fuck any female that he can. She was laughing last week when she was here. She told her wimp of a husband that she was in Buffalo at a special tournament. Instead she was here fucking different guys," He said

"What is her name?"

"Her name is Joyce Winters. She is a whore. She charges 200 dollars for an hour, or 1000 for a night ... I think that Eric is her pimp. He is the one who sets up her Johns. I know they both do drugs. I have seen them both snort white dust." He said.

"How do you know all this?" I asked.

"I played that game that he is playing with her right now, earlier in March. I lost and had to buy her dinner. Afterwards we went to her room. I gave her 200 and we fucked for an hour. That gal sure can fuck. She uses all three of her holes. I know that she did at least a couple more guys after me that night." He finished up his story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.