Pool Hustled
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This story follows the life and times of David Winters. Follow him as he meets and falls in love with Dee. Cry with him as she betrays him. Pat him on the back as he takes revenge. Watch him as he struggles to regain his life back. Rejoice with him as he meets Joyce. Feel for him when she too betrays him. The final closure could bring tears.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge  

David

I walked up on the pool deck, where Joyce's dad and brother were sitting watching the kids swim.

"Well son, now just what did you get yourself into?" Joseph asked me laughing.

I told him and Ron, the highlights of our weekend and how I asked Joyce to marry me. I told them I won 15 grand at the craps table.

They both congratulate me our engagement. Just then Joyce's two kids climbed out of the pool and race over to me and gave a wet hug.

Joyce

We all went into the house and got some wine coolers, and went back outside. We sat on the picnic table. The girls were asking a thousand questions. Finally mom shushed them all, "Let Joyce tell us the whole story."

I started at the beginning, "OMG the MGM. Oh David I just can't believe it, what a nice surprise. We checked in and the bell boy took us up to our room. What a beautiful room, with a king size bed. After the bell boy left, I said to David, "what a nice bed, let's try it out."

He said, "Nope we need to unpack and go downstairs and have some lunch. I am hungry. We will break that bed in tonight."

We had lunch at a buffet that served many different types of food. Afterwards we went into the casino and gamble. Before we knew it, it was 5:30p.m., and we were hungry again. We decided go to the Wolfgang pizza place. "I want to change before dinner." I told them.

I stopped to take a drink of my wine cooler, and to recollect my thoughts.

I started back with my story about the trip. "We went back to the room, where we both change clothes. I put on a tight silk blue blouse, dark blue slacks that were form fitting. My outfit accented my figure just right. I reapplied my make-up and put on some fresh perfume. We left the room and rode the elevator down to the lobby. On they way to the pizzeria, we walked by the roulette table. Let's play one spin, pick four numbers that you want to bet on. He said. I picked 4 and 6 for the kids ages, 25, and 30 for our ages. He gave the guy a 100 dollar chip and told him to give me four 25 dollar chips back. I put them on the four numbers. The ball stopped on number six. It paid 35-1 and I won 875 dollars. I gave David back the 200 that he started with, and kept the rest. We entered the restaurant and got seated. We had a drink, while we looked over the menu. I ordered the grilled Atlantic Salmon and David order the Veal Scallopini.

The food was excellent. Afterwards we went to the INT ICE nightclub, and they were playing 60s-80s music. We found a table, and order cocktails for each of us. We did some dancing.

After a couple of hours, we left the nightclub, and went up to our room. We made mad passionate most of the night and we slept into 10:00 a.m." I said.

I took another drink of my wine cooler.

"Saturday morning we ordered breakfast from room service. Then we went swimming, had lunch, and went shopping for souvenirs. I went shopping in the Lexi Drew store for something to wear for Saturday night dinner. I got done shopping around 2:30p.m., and David said to me, hey you have an appointment at the spa at 3:00p.m. We rush back to our room and grab my dress for the night and new accessories that I bought at Lexi Drew. We race back to the spa. After three hours of being pampered, I came out looking smoking hot. There was a photographer waiting for me when I left the spa. David paid her to take my picture. She must have taken a dozen or more pictures of me in different poses. I went into the bar, that David said to meet him at. I got a glass of wine and sat down at a table to wait for David. You would not believe the number of guys that tried to hit on me. Finally David came in, and we did some roll play with me playing a high price call girl. David gave me 500 dollars, that I put into my purse. We left with me holding his arm. We could hear the guys at the bar muttering about David paying me for my services. It was funny."

I took another big drink of my wine cooler, as I passed out the pictures that the photographer took of me at the spa. They all raved over the pictures.

"We got to the restaurant and it was beautiful. David had already pre-ordered our dinner ahead of time. He ordered for both of us shrimp cocktail. He ordered me a filet mignon medium rare with mushrooms and a loaded bake potato. David had a New York strip medium rare with mushrooms and three cheese mac and cheese. We had cheese cake for dessert. We had a great meal. God it tasted so good. The photographer was around to take more pictures of us. What a perfect evening so far, I wonder what else he has up his sleeve for me. He had a beautiful girl come out and give me a dozen roses and put a tiara on my head. Just then the Maitre 'De walked up with a small covered pillow.

I paused a second to catch my breath.

"When he took the cover off, there was my engagement ring shining like a bright star. David got down on his knee and proposed to me. I was so shocked, at first I did not know what to do. Finally I extended my left hand to him and he put the ring on my ring finger. At that time I think I nodded my head yes to his question." I told them.

"Finally reality hit me and leaped into David's arms. I gave him a passionate kiss. I kept say YES over and over to him. After that we left the restaurant. We went to the V nightclub. We celebrated for a while, and at midnight we retired to our room, where we made mad passionate love to consume our engagement." I told them with a huge smile on my face.

David

After all the action settled down. The women got into the planning stages for the wedding. When they are in that stage any man with a lick of sense, will stay away from them. Finally everyone went home. We took a drive over to see my folk's and told the news of our engagement. Joyce told them whole story of our exciting weekend.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.