Pool Hustled - Cover

Pool Hustled

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Chapter 12

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This story follows the life and times of David Winters. Follow him as he meets and falls in love with Dee. Cry with him as she betrays him. Pat him on the back as he takes revenge. Watch him as he struggles to regain his life back. Rejoice with him as he meets Joyce. Feel for him when she too betrays him. The final closure could bring tears.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge  

David

Saturday

It felt like we made love all night. It seemed like I just closed my eyes, when the sun began to shine through the crack in our drapes. We both rolled over and slept to 10:00a.m. I order room service for breakfast, scramble eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, toast, orange juice and coffee. We were stuffed when we got done.

We cleaned up and went down to the pool. We had a light lunch and then Joyce wanted to go shopping. The money she won is burning a hole in her purse. We went into the Sundry store first and she bought gifts for both sides of our family. Then she went into the Lexi Drew store. I found a seat to wait. Lexi is a clothing store for both sexes. She was in there for better than an hour. She came out with a bag full of whatever.

"You know it is almost 2:30p.m., and you have an appointment at the Immerse Spa at 3:00p.m," I said.

"You never told me that."

"Opps it was to be a surprise, I couldn't tell you too soon, or I would spoil the surprise."

We raced back up to the room, where she grabbed her clothes for tonight's dinner, along with the stuff she bought in Lexi Drew store.

"What about my make-up?' She asked.

"This a full treatment, including make-up, nails, and perfume. You will enjoy this," I told her.

We walked into the spa, and they took Joyce back into the spa. In a couple of minutes a gal came back and handed me a bag with the clothes that Joyce was wearing. I took the clothes back to the room. Set the alarm for five and took a nap. I woke at 4:30p.m., I laid there for a while going over in my mind what I planned to do tonight. Finally the alarm went off at five, and I got up. I shaved and took a shower. I got dressed and walked down to the casino. I had 45 minutes to kill till Joyce was finished.

I stopped at the restaurant and talked with the Maitre 'De. I filled him in on what I wanted to do tonight. He is very accommodating and thought my plan is excellent. Of course a 100 dollar tip helped with my plan.

I stopped at the spa to pay for Joyce's treatment. I ran into the casino photographer. I outlined what I wanted her do.

"At 6:00p.m. my girlfriend will be coming out of the spa. I would like you to take a bunch of pictures of her. Her name is Joyce Jones." I gave her 100 dollar bill. "Also I would like you to be in Wolfgang Puck Steak Restaurant to take pictures of us in there. I will double what I just gave you," I told her.

I stopped at the black jack table to gamble. I won one thousand dollars. I left went to the craps table. I played for a while and didn't do very good. I looked at my watch damn it was close to 6:00p.m., shit I'm late. I dropped my last of chips. "Five hundred on the hop six and six," I said to the stickman. Up came twelve, and just won fifteen thousand. I cashed out and hurried to the Tequila bar, where I told Joyce I would meet her at. The fifteen thousand will more than cover our two day stay at the MGM.

Joyce

I walked into the spa and a girl gave me a robe. She told me. "Go into the changing room and take off your clothes and put on this robe." I put my clothes in a bag and handed it to the girl.

First they gave a full body message. It felt so good, it all most put me to asleep. They put hair remover over my legs, my mounds and arm pits They gave me a custom body wrap. I took a shower, where they scrubbed me clean. They washed and conditioned my hair. I got a complete facial. They painted my finger and toe nails. They did my hair in ringlets. They had a make-up artist do my lips, eyes, cheeks. She did a light make-up on the rest of my face and neck. They perfumed me and dressed me. I looked like a million dollars. I could not believe the changes they did to me. I felt wonderful. I sure hope David will like all that was done to me.

It was 6:15 when I walked out the doors of the spa. I heard someone call my name. I looked around and a gal with a camera came up to me.

"Mrs. Joyce Jones, "I am paid to take some pictures of you."

I did a lot poses for her she must have taken a dozen pictures of me. I thanked her. I walked into the Tequila Bar looking for David. I didn't see him anywhere, so I got a glass of wine and sat at table to wait for him. I couldn't believe the number of guys that were hitting on me. A couple of them wanted to sit at my table. A couple wanted to take me out for dinner and dancing. One guy want to take me up to his room for sex. Two others I just shook away before they got to my table. Finally David shows up. Thank God.

David

I stopped by the spa and saw the photographer I hired waiting by the spa. Just then Joyce walked out. Wow did she look gorgeous. I watched as she took a bunch of pictures of Joyce. I followed Joyce to the bar. She left a wake of turned heads, of both men and women looking at her as she passed by them. She walked into the bar and I could see her looking for me. I watched as she went to the bar and got a glass of wine. She sat down at a empty table. I chuckled as she fended of at least a half dozen guys that tried to hit on her.

I walked into the bar. Walked up behind as quiet as I could.

"Joyce pretend that you don't know me and play a long with what I say. O?." I said

She did not say anything, just nodded her.

I sat down next to her and smiled at her.

"Now follow what I say. We are going to do a little role playing." I said.

"Ok I will try and follow your lead," She smiled.

"Pretend that we are negotiating a deal," I said. She nodded her head ok.

"Ok now give a dazzling smile and nodded your head yes."

She did as I asked.

I pulled out a wad of hundred dollar bills. I started to count out five hundred and handed them to her.

"Count them."

She made a show of counting the money and then put the money in her purse.

"You did that to make all those guys who were hitting on me, think that you are paying for my services." She laughed.

"Who me," I grinned.

It was kind of risky doing that, because you never know if there is an undercover police or hotel security watching for this kind of action. I did have a plan if we got caught in our role playing.

"Joyce you look drop dead gorgeous and I am proud that you are my date for the night," I complimented her.

"Thanks David, I always want to look my very best for you. They did a great job on me in the spa. It was fun doing that," She replied.

"Shall we go to the restaurant my lovely lady,?" I asked.

She nodded her head and we left the bar with her arm through mine.

As we left, I could hear a couple of the guys talk about me paying her for her services. They never figured her to be a call girl. We both smiled at their reactions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.