Pool Hustled
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This story follows the life and times of David Winters. Follow him as he meets and falls in love with Dee. Cry with him as she betrays him. Pat him on the back as he takes revenge. Watch him as he struggles to regain his life back. Rejoice with him as he meets Joyce. Feel for him when she too betrays him. The final closure could bring tears.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge  

David

After I dropped the kids off at Joyce's room, I gave the nurse the kids back pack.

"Make sure you give these to Joyce's family please?" I told the nurse.

"Where are you going?" She asked

"My work is done here, time to go home." I told her as I left.

I went to Joyce's house first and cut the grass, weed wacked and some other small clean up jobs. I went home and did yard work. I cleaned both the tub and the pool. It is about 5:00 p.m., when finally got into the house. I noticed that there were some messages on my cell. There is one message each from Joyce's two sisters and her mother. They basically said the samething. That Joyce needs me.

I figured what the fuck. I made some dinner and then took a shower. At 6:00 p.m., I left for the hospital. I knocked on her door.

"Come in," I heard her say, so I walked into her room.

"David!" She exclaimed.

"Hi Joyce, how do you feel?" I asked.

"Oh David, I am so sorry for everything,"

I put my fingers over her lips and hushed her.

"First things first, you need to get better and get home. We will have plenty of time to talk after we get you home. Ok?" I said.

She smiled at me and nodded her head yes.

The nurse walked in as we were talking.

"Can she go for a walk around the hallway?" I asked the nurse.

"Yes it will do her good to get out of bed. We took the catheter out last night and you can wheel the IV around with you." She said.

I got her out of bed and we did a few laps around the hallway. They released her Monday afternoon. I was there to take her home to her house. The next three days her mother and sisters spent time with her and kids.

"I will take care of Joyce and kids Friday thru Sunday," I told them.

I called Joyce when I left the office.

"I am going to my house to take a shower and change clothes. What would you and the kids like me to pick up for dinner?" I asked.

"Mom has the kids for the weekend. It will just you and me honey."

"Would you like to go out and eat?"

"No, why don't you stop and get something. Just surprise me."

I stopped and got one small and one medium pizza. The small pizza had all the items that Joyce likes on them. The medium pizza is a meat special for me. One thing about pizza, it is just as good the next day. I was going to get a bottle of wine, but with her still take antibiotics, I ended up buying some pop.

I got to her house and went to the backdoor, with pizzas and pop in hand. Joyce is waiting at the door. She open the door for me.

"Hi David, I am glad you came."

"Here comes your pizza deliveryman, with just what you ordered."

She smiled at me and grabbed a pizza box. "What types did you get?"

"I got your favorite and a meat special for me. I got a bottle of diet coke, I didn't think you should be drinking wine yet."

I put the other pizza on the counter, with the pop. I turned around and she put her arms around my neck. She gave a sizzling kiss.

"You keep this up and our pizza will get cold."

"I don't care." She kissed me again, and again.

We sat down and ate our fill of pizza. After we cleaned up the dinner mess, we went into the living room to watch some TV. She sat down on the couch right next to me.

"David, now that I am home, do you think it time for us to talk. I sent the kids to my folk's house for the weekend. That way we won't have any interruption while we talk."

"What would you like to talk about?"

"You know."

"OK, Joyce I came home that night from one of the worst days that I ever had. First off the color was wrong in the concrete. I lost the whole load concrete, costing the company lots of money. Then the cement plant broke down and was out of action for three hours. That put us three hours behind schedule, costing more in overtime cost. I then stepped into a hole, and twisted my back. To put the icing on the cake I started to get a severe headache. Then at the end of the day my stupid cell quit working. When I got home, I was hoping to spend sometime with you and the kids. But you jump right into my face. Before I knew it, we were in a full-blown argument, of which I had no idea how or why it started," As I told her my version of that day.

"Oh David, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that your day was that bad. Please forgive me. I feel so bad for doing that to you," She started to cry on my shoulder.

"Joyce, I forgave you as soon as you got into your car and left me standing there in shock."

She was just sitting there next to me crying on my shoulder, with me trying my best to comfort her.

"Hey Joyce all is not lost, it was just a little speed bump, we will over come it. Although I was a little disappointed, you took up that asshole Mark."

"I know, that was stupid of me. He was there and at that time I guess I just wanted to punish you for running out on me. Anyway nothing happened, he tried to seduce on the second date, but I chased him out of my house."

"Well I'm not sure what was said, or why I said it, but I am sorry for anything that I said or implied on that Wednesday evening," I apologized to her

"Oh David, I'm so sorry, I was all my fault. I was mad at you for being late and not calling to tell me why you were running late. I'm so sorry," She cried, as I held her tightly.

I let her cry herself out and after awhile she calmed down. She is still sobbing softly.

"You know that I never stopped loving you don't you," I said.

She snapped back and looked at me wide eyed, as tears ran down her cheeks.

"Oh David, I love you so much. I was sure that I had lost you. I was sure that you know longer loved me. I didn't know how to get you back into my life. I love so much. I was hurting so bad," She threw herself at me, hugging me tightly.

We sat silently on the couch, just holding each other.

She got off my lap, "I will be right back, I need to go to the bathroom. Also I need to take my pills."

I got up and looked at the clock. It was almost 9:00p.m. I couldn't believe we talked more than two hours. I went into the kitchen and ate another piece of pizza. My throat is dry and I got a glass of pop. I used the spare bathroom to take a piss and wash my face and hands. I walk out back toward the livingroom.

"David can you come to my bedroom. There is something wrong with my bed," She called to me.

I walked into her bedroom and looked at the bed. I could not see anything wrong with the bed.

"What is the matter with your bed?"

"You're not in it." She said as she pushed me on the bed

She dropped her robe and she is naked under it. God she is beautiful, what a great body she has. It is a body to be worshiped, and loved.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.