Pool Hustled
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This story follows the life and times of David Winters. Follow him as he meets and falls in love with Dee. Cry with him as she betrays him. Pat him on the back as he takes revenge. Watch him as he struggles to regain his life back. Rejoice with him as he meets Joyce. Feel for him when she too betrays him. The final closure could bring tears.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge  

Joyce

I thought long and hard about just telling him that we were though, but then I just nodded my head ok. I walked him to the back door, and gave him another goodnight kiss. I could hear him whistling as he walked to his car.

The following week just dragged. I really missed David, but my pride would not let me call him. 'Also why has he not called me? Why hasn't he apologizing to me?'

Wednesday I started to feel a little sick. By Saturday I was feeling lousy. I considered calling off the date, but I wanted to break things off with Mark, so I went through with the date. Mark showed up on time and we went to the Olive Garden. I could hardly eat. Mark noticed that my food was hardly touched.

"What's the matter babe not hungry?"

"Mark I am not feel too well, I think I need to go home."

He had a disappointing look on his face, I think he felt he was going to score tonight.

"OK, let me finish up my dinner, and we will go." He said.

David

It has been over three weeks since our breakup. She hasn't tried to contact me in any manner. I walked around the house Saturday morning. I noticed all their clothes and other items, she and the kids had left in my house. I got some boxes from work and packed it all up for them. I plan to drop it off at Joyce's house, when she is out with Mark on Saturday night.

I sat down at my computer to write Joyce a letter expressing my feelings

Dear Joyce

I am still trying to figure out just what happen on the fateful Wednesday evening. I'm still not sure what brought the argument about. But whatever it was, I sorry for any pain or agony that I might have caused you, for anything that I may have said. I sure miss you and the kids. The three of you brought great enjoyment into my life. It took a long time to get over the lost of trust, that was crushed from me by my previous marriage. With your help and support, I was starting to rebuild that trust. You were the sunshine in my life. I know that in my heart there is and always will be some love for you.

It seems that things weren't meet to work for us. I see that you have moved on with your life. You have already replaced me with someone else. Be careful with Mark. He will ruin your reputation, whether do anything or not. He likes to brag about his accomplishments.

I guess I need to bring this letter to a close. I have boxed up all the clothes and toys that were left at my house. I will drop them off Saturday night, when I know you will be out with Mark. Joyce I did love you with all my heart. I am sorry that I never told you face to face. I will miss you. I hope that you find much happiness in your life.

Good bye,

David

Joyce

We drove home in silence. When we got to my house, we got out his car and walked to my back door.

"Mark I am sorry, but things are not going way you think they should go. I don't think we should see each other. I really don't think us dating will work out," I said.

"What the fuck, I take you to dinner three times, at least I should get some sex. With most women by the second date, I am warming their beds and they are crying out in pleasure from the good fucking that I am giving them."

"Sorry Mark, no."

"Come on lets go up to your bed. I will prove to you that I can bring you up to new heights. I will give you the best sex that you will ever experience."

"No Mark."

"You ungrateful bitch, don't come begging me to take you back," He shouted as he left.

I walked into the house and told my babysitter that she could go home.

"Oh you had a visitor tonight."

"Who was it?"

"It was David"

David my heart leaped into my throat. "What did he want?"

"He dropped off some stuff that you left at his house."

My tears started to form in my eyes.

"Oh also he left you that letter on the table."

I waited till she left and I grabbed the letter with shaky hands and tears in my eyes. I read the letter and started to cry. I dropped it on the table and raced to the bathroom, where I threw up in the toilet. I washed my face and rinsed my mouth. I went back into the kitchen and reread the letter. I took the letter to bed with me and cried myself to sleep.

Sunday morning I was sick. I am feverish, my throat is sore, I ached all over. My sinus's were running. I was sick to my stomach. I functioned at half speed. Monday and Tuesday I got worse. Tuesday night, I got up to take some aspirins and drink of water. That was last thing that I remember, till I woke up in the hospital.

David

It's Wednesday morning. I'm working at my desk reviewing some plans. My cell phone rings and I answer it without looking to see who the caller was. I always answer my phone with my name.

"David Winters," I said.

"David mommy won't wake up," A small voice said to me.

"Jillian is that you?" What is matter with your mommy?"

"Mommy is on the floor in the kitchen and I can't wake her up," Jillian said to me.

"Ok honey I will be right there. Can you get a blanket and cover your mommy for me?"

"Ok David, please help my mommy."

"Sis I am out of here; that was Jillian on the phone. She can't wake Joyce up, she is laying on the kitchen floor," I told her.

"I hope she is ok. Call and let us know what is going on?"

I raced to Joyce's house and pulled up to the backdoor. As I entered the kitchen, I could see Joyce laying on the floor with a blanket over her. Both kids were by her side. I quickly reached over and check her forehead. It felt warm and clammy. Her breathe was shallow, like she is having trouble getting in enough oxygen. I open her eyelids and shined a light in them. Her pupils were unresponsive. I took her pulse and it was weak, with about 40 beats per minute. I called 911. (I have taken many classes in first aid and knew what to do for the basic first aid. I knew what information the 911 operator would need). I gave the operator that information.

She said, "An ambulance would be there shortly." I told her, "I need to hang up, I have a couple of kids that I need to get ready." I got the kids dressed and their back packs full of toys, books, and games. We got back into the kitchen, just as the ambulance pulled into the driveway.

The ETM's evaluated Joyce and put her on a gurney and into the ambulance. They took her to Covenant Hospital. I tried to call her mom and her sisters, but got no answers from either of them. I left a message on their voice mail.

The kids and I walked into the emergency waiting room. We went up to talk with the nurse on duty.

"We are here with Joyce Jones. She was just brought in by an ambulance. I have her driver's license, and insurance card," I said, as I handed her both cards.

"Are you her husband?"

"No, I am a friend, these are her children. I did call her mother and left her a message about what happened and what hospital Joyce is at."

"Ok, take a seat and we will get back with you if we need further information."

I took the kids over to the waiting room. I read them a story. We played a game together. Then of course they got out their video games and played with those.

I went up to the desk a couple of times, but they would not give me any information, because I was not a family member.

Finally Joyce's mother came into the waiting room. She hurried over to me.

"What happen?" She asked me.

"Jillian called me at work and told me that Joyce is laying on the floor. She told me that she couldn't get her mommy to wake up. So I raced to the house to see what the problem is. I found Joyce on the floor unconscious. I called 911 and we ended up here. So far the nurses will not tell me anything, because I am not an immediate family member," I told her.

June walked up to the nurses desk with me, to inquire about her daughter. They let her go back to see Joyce, but not me or the kids. We waited for June in the waiting room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.