Pool Hustled - Cover

Pool Hustled

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story follows the life and times of David Winters. Follow him as he meets and falls in love with Dee. Cry with him as she betrays him. Pat him on the back as he takes revenge. Watch him as he struggles to regain his life back. Rejoice with him as he meets Joyce. Feel for him when she too betrays him. The final closure could bring tears.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge  

Dee

'Damn David is running late. He told me he would be home around 4:00 p.m. or so. It is now 6:00 p.m ... I should have never fucked Jimmy and friends today, I am fucking sore in my pussy and ass. I know David will want sex once he gets home. I regret the day I got tangle up with Jimmy and his friends. He showed me those awful pictures of me doing all those disgusting sexual acts with all those different guys. He keeps blackmailing me with those pictures.'

I begin to search for my cell phone to give David a call. 'Where did I put that damn thing?' I tore the house apart looking for that stupid phone, but no luck so far. 'Shit we don't have a land line in this stupid house. Everything seems to be going against me today.' As I thought back on what happen to me to start all my problems.

It started in mid December, and David had to go to overnight conference. "Dee why don't you go with me to this conference?" David asked.

"I can't, we have one nurse on vacation and another one is sick, so we are short handed for the week," I said.

I knew that they would not give me two days off. He left on a Tuesday and wouldn't be back until late Wednesday afternoon. I'm scheduled to work Sunday through Wednesday. On Tuesday afternoon they told me I didn't have to work on Wednesday. The person who was sick would be back by then. David had already left for his conference earlier in the morning.

Tuesday afternoon a couple of the girls are going to the bowling alley in Sandusky to watch their boyfriends bowl. They plan to have dinner and have a few drinks, while watching their boyfriends bowl.

"Dee would you like to join us tonight?" They asked me.

They knew that David would not be home till late Wednesday afternoon.

"No, I don't think so, I think I am just going to go home and take it easy," I said.

They kept at me, bugging me till they finally wore me down. I agreed to go with them. We planned on meeting at the bowling ally around 6:30 p.m. When I got to the bowling alley, I ordered a glass of wine. We ordered a couple of nacho's and cheese for dinner. We split them between the three of us. The orders are huge, more than we could eat. Good thing their boyfriends helped us eat them My third cousin Jimmy was bowling on the other team. So it is fun to talk with him. We always talked at family reunion's.

When the girl's boyfriends got done bowling, they pushed two tables together so we could all party together. I'm having a real good time with the girls and Jimmy. He went to the bar and came back with a wine for me and a beer for himself. After awhile, I started to feel flush and dizzy. Jimmy jumped up and helped me.

"I think she has had to much to drink. I will take her home, if it is alright with everyone?" Jimmy asked the group.

Nobody in the group thought much of it. They knew that Jimmy was my cousin. Who better than family to take care of family.

"I will take her home in her car and you follow me in your car and pick me up at her house." He said to his buddy

Jimmy drove me home. He helped into the house and had me sit down at the kitchen table. God I felt dizzy. He got some orange juice from the fridge, and poured me a small glass of it.

"Here drink some of this, it will help settle your stomach, and get some vitamin C into your system. It should help ease your dizzy feelings," He said.

I drank it down and put my head into hands on the table. Jimmy went to the door to let his buddy inside

"I gave her a glass of orange juice with some more of the rape-date drug in it. We will give her ten minutes or so, to give it a chance to get into her system. Then we will have some fun with her in HIS bed," He said.

A short time later Jimmy helped me to my bedroom and started to undress me. I was helpless to stop him. His buddy began taking pictures of me getting stripped out of my clothes. They did awful things to me. Soon my body betrayed me. I started to enjoyed what they were doing to me. I sucked on both of their cocks. They both fucked my pussy and ass. At one time one fucked me and I'm sucking the other guy's cock. They did a double team on me with one in my cunt and one in my ass. I was such a slut. I seem to enjoy everything that they did to me. I couldn't stop myself. I wanted more. All the time they took pictures of their actions with me.

I'm not sure just what time they left, but I was sore all over. I slept till noon. When I got up, I found a note on the kitchen table. The note said to open my laptop and then click on the folder titled pictures. I did as the note said. I opened up the folder. I was shocked at what the pictures showed me doing. I did not know what to do, so just sat there and cried. I deleted the pictures, but I knew it was useless, because they had the originals.

I became their slut-whore. They used me on my days off, when David was at work. Anytime he had to go to a seminar or conference. If he was gone for a few days, they had gang bangs with me. I'm helpless to stop them, or do anything about the sex they demanded to have with me.

It only got worse. Our creepy next door neighbor, came over one day when I was home alone. He knocked on the door and I opened it to see him standing there.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want what those other guys are getting," He said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

He showed me a lot of pictures of different men coming and leaving our house.

"I am going to show these to your old man, if I don't get some of that hot pussy of yours," He leered.

'Now what should I do? What's one more guy that I had to fuck. One more that had blackmail material on me? I was the slut of Kingston.' Soon all the men in town will be here to fuck me. So I let him into my house and he fucked my tender pussy. I just laid there like a board. This continued till that fate full day in March. Then my world came crashing down on me.

I was frantic. It was getting late on Friday night, and no David. I still have not found my damn cell phone. I walked next door to our creepy neighbor and knocked on his door.

He open the door and sneered at me. " What do you want honey? Some more of my cock?" He asked.

"No, could I use your phone please?" I asked.

"What is in it for me?"

"What do you want?"

"How about you suck me off."

I really need to use the phone and it is not like I have never given him a blow job before.

"OK"

He let me in and we walked over to his phone. As he got next to his phone, he unzipped his pants. "Fish my cock out and start sucking on it honey?" He laughed.

I got on my knees and pulled his cock out, and gave him a blow job for the use of his phone.

I used his phone to call David, and it went to his voice mail. I left him a message and then I told him I lost my cell phone.

I went back home and locked the door behind me. I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth like about 10 times and then gargled twice to get the taste out of my mouth. I went to bed scared. 'Oh why hasn't David shown up yet?'

I got up Saturday morning. David's side of our bed is empty. I got myself a cup of coffee and some toast. I got into my car and left for Saginaw. I was going to look for my husband. I stopped off to his place of business. I went inside and talked with his two sisters.

"He took a friend, that he met at the conference back to Chicago. Somehow his friend missed his ride. David was nice enough to take him home. He said he tried to call you on your cell, but you never answered and it went to voice mail," Pam said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.