The Virgin Bride of Doctor Hyde - Cover

The Virgin Bride of Doctor Hyde

Copyright© 2014 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young Andrea is "over the hill" at 21 which has become the cutting off year for eligible young females to gather in a spouse in normal circumstances. The Doctor has arrived on the scene to save her from impending spinsterhood and she is grateful beyond belief.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Unbeknownst to Andrea, the new bride of Doctor Hyde, her multi-faceted spouse had progressed to the point with his illicit experiments to be in need of a human guinea pig of sorts to determine his success.

Up to this point, he had been content to use his own human shell to access some of the effects of the formula but his strange loss of control at random moments was disconcerting to say the least. The affair with the French, or supposed French, model had taught him the discretion of staying incognito in some social relationships. Still, he instinctively knew the sensations of harboring a wild creature inside his persona was a personal matter that boosted his self-confidence and allowed him to express feeling that he had repressed due to the boundaries of social conscience.

He looked in the mirror at his benign appearance and felt the pangs of guilt at his conduct with his new bride on their wedding night. His memory of her spitted on his hairy cock was vivid in his thoughts and he felt his manhood become aroused at the picture of her trembling with receptive surprise at his violent taking. Fortunately, his dark traveler disappeared into the void when they both came to their senses.

The morning after their spirited union on the big bridal bed, Andrea took a long hot bath drawn by the upstairs maid and viewed the bruises on her legs and thighs with a clear recollection of how she got them. Her husband's manipulations were totally unexpected but she knew she wanted more as soon as possible. She remembered the sight of his huge tool had filled her with momentary fear but the quick entry and steady pounding turned her flesh into a willing accomplice to his violence. Andrea was glad the lights were down low because the feel of his hairy body against her lotion softened skin made her tremble with anticipation of his next desire. The thought that he might even employ the use of French styled bedroom tricks like entry into her nether regions made her cover her crack with a defensive hand even though she was alone in her bedroom. She ventured a quick touch of her finger into the puckered star just to judge her reaction to entry into her private place that proper ladies kept well hidden except when making their toilet. She could see her delicate finger disappear in the mirror on the wall and was forced to lean on the closet door to maintain her shaky balance. Her thought was that if she was so shaken by her tiny finger, the huge thing her husband spitted her with the previous evening placed upon her brown eye was a fate worse than death. As much as she toyed with the idea of giving up ownership to her tender bum, she decided the better part of valor was to insist he remain constant to her feminine slit instead.

The good Doctor Hyde would have been much embarrassed to know his wife's thoughts but his alter ego was eager to emerge once again and introduce the young lady to anal delights she would remember the rest of her life. In all honesty the thing inside Doctor Hyde cared not which entrance he entered for pleasure. His only consideration was that it be well-lubricated and that the female move about with sufficient agility to heighten his tingle of release. His thing inside liked to make the vessels of his emissions to be frightened and to squeal and shout their consternation at being used in such a deplorable manner by their partner.

The plan to administer the formula to a female consort to test the combination of male to female wild coupling was uppermost on Doctor Hyde's mind when he was told there was a patient in his waiting room.

Inside the room, he addressed a still-attractive older matron with a young girl in tow of tender years about eighteen years of age and with head downcast and careless stance. He could tell right away that the young creature wore no corset or restraining undergarments because the light from behind her showed him even the strands of hair between her legs. It was most fortifying so early in the morning to view such feminine splendor in its natural state.

The mother was talking non-stop about her daughter's ailment which was specified as being related to her inability to properly process her waste products on a timely schedule. It was a delicate subject for the convention bound lady but she struggled to find the correct words to express the concern she felt at knowing her daughter was so blocked.

Doctor Hyde was delighted because it meant he would be able to examine the young lady whose name was Diane with full authority from her parent and that she would be necessarily obedient to his orders no matter how demanding or obscene. Being a person ruled by etiquette, Doctor Hyde offered to show the attractive matron his testing process before examining the daughter and found that Mrs. Brown was reluctant at first but decided it was her duty to experience the unblocking strategy and followed his instructions to disrobe after sending her daughter to the outer room to read the recent magazines with pictures of young ladies and gentlemen in expensive finery.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.