My Sister Buttercup
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Rotic Riter

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 6 - This is the story of my big sister, Belinda, whom I've been lusting after since before I knew what lust really meant. And she was always being naughty, flirting with her words and tempting looks, flaunting her body at me, and just driving me crazy. We survived adolescence together, sometimes uniting to deal with parents (and others), sometimes nearly ready to strangle each other. But through it all, we managed to love each other to this day. Now she's married, and I'm going to live with them.

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Meanwhile, at Sandra's (and Megan's) apartment, the ladies had an interesting morning as well, following a rather spectacular night of sex together.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, OH MY GOD!" Sandra screamed, as Megan finished her off using a strap-on, while wearing 'Virginia', their shared in-pussy vibrator. "You're going to kill me, you little demon. I have to breathe, too!" she panted, red-faced and blushing from her very pretty face to below her modest tits. Meg also came hard.

"Well, you should talk! I mean, look what you did to me last night before we went to sleep - I think I came a dozen times at your lips," Meg defended. "Besides, I saw how hard you came for Carl yesterday. I knew you were hetero-only before I got in your panties, but I didn't realize how much more you would come for a guy, so I wanted..."

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry I gave you that impression! You've always been a wonderful lover, and you expanded my horizon at a critical moment, when I was just completely down on men altogether. It's just, you know, how utterly devastating it IS with Carl - he woke me up to a whole new level of sexual responsiveness. WITH you, I might add!"

"I just wanted to make sure you knew that you could get just as good a boning with ME - I don't want to take you for granted at all. And I plan to get my own boning from Carl very soon, one-to-one for my first time, and I wanted you to know that I'm not planning to leave you out of my sex life. Ever, I hope."

Sandra was pensive for a minute. "You really mean that? You've had hardly any experience, never having gone all the way with a guy, and really only a few fun hook-ups with girls younger than me before. I'm kind of old for you, really, for a long-term thing, aren't I?"

"I know it seems kind of premature, but that's me, in a nutshell, I guess. I mean, I know I don't really know what it'll be like for me with Carl, or other guys, but I think I'd be willing to give up other girls for you. If you wanted, I mean - but it's really too early for you to know you want that, not having had other girls yet."

"Well, I don't think we need to make any rash decisions - Carl's still almost a virgin, and not committed to either one of us. And much as I loved his attentions, especially to my pussy, if he ends up fucking every cunt he gets a shot at, I'll probably look for another guy - or not. Right now, I just want to suck your clit while you come for me again!"

"Do you worry that I'll end up loving being fucked by a real dick, maybe even decide I like the taste of a guy's cum so much that I decide to pull a train and have a dozen or more guys cum on me? Or something?" Megan asked, as Sandra penetrated her again.

"Honey, if that's what you truly want, I won't stand in your way. Much as I love your sweet little pussy," she paused and worked on Meg's clit with her tongue, "it is YOUR pussy, and your choice of whether you want to suck a dozen guys cum into your mouth to see what it's like.

"You KNOW that in the end it's not about the cum, or the numbers, right?" Sandra asked rhetorically, then began working Meg's Gspot furiously while she licked and sucked the external genitalia, especially her clit, and added a second hand's finger in her anus.

"Shit! You're going to make me come now. I can't think when you've got my clitty between your teeth like that and rub inside me! Don't stop, MAKE me come for you!" Meg wailed, then closed and locked her legs around Sandra's head as she exploded.

After a few minutes, when their breathing had returned to normal, Meg said, "I think I want to have my one-to-one date and defloration later today, if Carl is willing, and I want you to feel free to have one before then, if you want. He's awfully sweet on you, and your pussy responded magnificently to his tool, so..."

"THANK you! You're so kind, giving me permission to fuck the guy I just got it on with yesterday again, and all." Sandra made a face, as if she was really irritated with Megan, when they both knew she was just playing.

"Well, I thought it would be good to coordinate our fucking him separately, if you want to do that, like I plan to," Meg said. "Don't think you need my permission, but if you want to have him to yourself this morning, I'll stay out of your hair until this later today.

"At which point he's going to be taking me on a REAL DATE. And then he's going to get VERY LUCKY, I think. And if you want to bring some of his cum back in your cunt, I'll be glad to lick it out of you, before I go and do him," she leered.

"What would you do if I did bring some back, but it wasn't in my cunt?" Sandra asked mischievously, grinning broadly at her young lover.

Meg got a puzzled look on her face, then with dawning comprehension, a look of shock. "Oh, my God, you TOTAL SLUT! You'd actually take it up the ass and expect me to lick it out of your butthole?" Meg asked incredulously.

"Well, I had a boyfriend who used to love to fuck my ass, and I thought I'd offer it to Carl the next time I fuck him. And you're the one who brought up bringing his cum back for you in my body, to lick out of me. Since you think you're going to become a cum-slut and all, I mean."

Back at the house, Carl was unawarely blissed out at the incredible loving he'd gotten already that morning from Bel, as well as the fantastic fucking he'd had with both Sandra and Megan the previous day, and Lora's bounteous charms being on offer.

"Let's see, I know I have their numbers in here. Why can't I find them? Darned Android Contacts function!" Carl was frustrated with his technology again, as he really wanted to make dates with both Sandra and Megan for that day, following up on the wonderful time they'd had together with individual times for both. He restarted the stupid thing.

"Finally! Let's see, I think I'll call Sandra, since she's got the wheels."

"Hey, lover-boy, how ya' doin'?" Sandra answered, seeing his name pop up. "We were just talking about you - were your ears burning?"

"I just wanted to see what you had going today, and thought maybe you and I could have some time just with the two of us, to kind of get to know each other at a different level. I'm planning to do the same thing with Meg, as I assume you know," he said, "and since you're the driver over there..."

"Well, I do have a car, but Megan is definitely driving me crazy! The orgasm she gave me already this morning made my head spin!" Sandra declared. She'd decided that since Carl was already in her panties, and clearly planning to go there again as she'd hoped, she'd best let him know that Meg was most assuredly in there, too.

"This is a first for me, again," Carl admitted. "I mean, you both gave me incredible sex yesterday, together, and honestly I really feel very deeply connected with you. Being my first real lay, you're sort of, well, really it was BEFORE we fucked, but you know what I mean, right? Something is different, anyway."

"Do you mean you don't feel as deeply for Megan as you do for me?" Sandra asked.

"To tell you the truth, it was kind of equal, but since I came inside you, it changed things for me - emotionally, I mean. It's not that I don't have feelings for BOTH of you, still, but I just can't help feeling differently since we actually fucked. I'm doing a terrible job of explaining this, sweetie - I just have a new connection with you."

"I feel it, too, but it's still very new. And I just now fucked your other girlfriend myself, and I know she's going to want to talk to you soon. But I'm glad we got to talk first - you really lit my fuse, yesterday, and I exploded like never before - and I want to, again. I've never been so turned on to a guy in my life! I might be in love with you, even!"

"That's just terrific - I mean it. I'd hate it if I was making this up, and it wasn't really a mutual thing," Carl declared.

"No, I think it's real. It seems very real from my side anyway. So, do you want me to come over there this morning and spend some time with you, one-to-one, then? Say about 11:00?"

"Yeah, that 'd be great. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to seeing you, lover! You are so sweet, and so hot - I can't believe how lucky I am."

"Oh, I think you can count on seeing me, all right - even parts you haven't seen before!"

"Wow! I can't wait. Are you sure you can't come earlier? It's not even 9:00 yet, and I'd like to really have some time together, you know?"

Sandra blushed. "You really want me to run right over there now, don't you? I can actually feel it - in fact, it's a bit spooky! I mean, if it was my last boyfriend, I'd feel completely differently, 'cause I'd know he was just panting to get into my panties again, but that's ALL. I can tell you want something different, or MORE, I guess."

"I'm going to be here, and I have no other plans, so do what you feel called to do - and I hope it's sooner rather than later," Carl said emphatically.

"Call your other girlfriend, lover, and I'll head over right away. I KNOW she wants to hear from you. And don't tell her EVERYTHING we talked about, okay? Just be chill with her, as she moves forward on the path, becoming a mature woman."

Carl agreed to do just that, and then disconnected before dialing Meg's phone.

"Carl! I'm so glad you called," Meg chirped. "You can't believe how turned on I've been since we were together yesterday." She blushed at the thought, then said "I had to totally destroy your other girlfriend's pussy with the strap-on this morning, and then SHE had to fuck MY lights out! To say nothing of how we wrecked the bed last night!"

"Uh, okayyyy," Carl was a little taken aback by his youngest lover. "I'm still kind of a virgin, almost, I mean this is all still really new to me, and I've never imagined having lesbian girlfriends tell me all about their love-life the way you both have."

"Well, I wanted to be up front with you. I'm not planning to stop fucking Sandra anytime soon, and I know you want to fuck her again, so we're going to be sharing her affections - and her body, especially her pussy. So, be gentle with it, buddy.

"In fact, I want us to both do her at the same time, sometime soon, and I want you both doing me simultaneously, too! We'll double-team you, as well, and cover all the options, I'm sure."

"Okay, but the reason I called was to ask you to go out with me on a date tonight, I mean, the 'wearing high heels and a slinky dress that shows off your incredible body, so we can go dancing' date. I want this to be a really special night for you - and for me, too! I've never really had that kind of date yet, either!"

"Really? I just thought that, your first girlfriend, the one who took your cherry, she MUST have done that with you. But the answer is most definitely YES!"

"Nope. She did take my cherry, and it was wonderful - but it did not include going out to dinner at a romantic restaurant or dancing. I did NOT take her cherry, nor did I take Sandra's, obviously. But for a true first-romantic-date-getting-someone's-cherry experience, you'll be getting MY cherry on that!" Carl said softly.

"Oh my God, you are SO getting lucky tonight with me!" Megan said, equally softly. "You have no idea how much I want you right now."

"Actually, I think I do. I mean, Sandra's on her way over here, and I'm pretty sure we're not going to just have a nice chat, you know, but at this moment, all I can really think about is your hot little body next to mine on the dance floor tonight, and after..."

"So, what time should I be ready for you to come and get my hot little body?"

"How does 7:30 sound? I'll make a reservation at a nice restaurant where we can relax in some degree of privacy. And I'll find out where we can go to enjoy some dancing and music without staying out too late to have time to enjoy ourselves afterward, okay?"

"That sounds perfect. I have a fake ID so we can get in where we want, which is not illegal in this state if I don't actually drink. Though I wouldn't want to go through the hassle associated with asserting my rights, either. It's just easier this way."

"You wouldn't mind if I said I thought you were of legal age, if an officer questions me on it, right?"

"No, I will insist that you thought that, because I told you so, and showed you my fake ID! I'd have to show my real ID, and then we'd go through a bunch of crap before they had to let us go, but there's no reason why you should get hung up over it. It's only illegal if I lie to the law, or break another law."

"I really dig you, lover. You've got so much intestinal fortitude, you've made it through all kinds of tough things already at such a young age, and you're facing an uncertain future, or in a spot that a lot of girls would not like to be in. And still you think about what's best for me as a priority, not just yourself, and you do it for others, too!"

"Well, that's very good of you to notice, I guess - I'm just ME, doing the best I can. Right now, I want to call one or two of my other girlfriends and see about borrowing a dress, or otherwise acquiring one. To say nothing of some shoes!"

"Oh, gosh, that's not going to put you in a bind, is it? I just imagined you'd have that, completely forgetting that you came here with just the clothes on your back."

"I had clothes on my butt, too - I was not going commando on the road coming here!" Meg joked. "So get that out of your mind right now, buster!"

"I, I..."

"Jeez, lighten up! Everything's fine, and I'll manifest something great to wear for tonight, no worries, okay? I'm really very capable, you know. Almost like a grownup!"

Carl paused again, absorbing that. "I think I've already gotten very lucky, just knowing you - you're quite extraordinary," Carl said with great affection. "You're very different from Sandra, and both of you are delightful. I'm not used to feeling this emotional, but everything that's been happening is just..."

"I get it. And - me, too, likewise, I'm sure. I never met a guy like you before, either, obviously, or I wouldn't have a cherry to give you. I'm really looking forward to our date, and to giving you my cherry," Meg said, voice quivering slightly with the intensity of her feelings. "Now get ready to give our girlfriend a good boning!" she whispered.

Carl quietly agreed, and they disconnected with a minimum of fanfare. He went out to the kitchen to prepare a snack tray in anticipation of Sandra's arrival. This was his first real girlfriend-assignation, after all, and he wanted to have it be nice for her.

He was a bit taken aback to see Dave and Bel at the counter, in an indelicate state again. Bel was seated with the stool swiveled away from her meal remnants, and Dave was headfirst under her skirt, obviously licking her out. Her tubetop was pulled down, and she was tugging both very long nipples, hard. "EAT me, lover! I'm so hot," she cried.

Carl stopped when he saw them going at it, thinking about how his guest would feel if she encountered them like this, and cleared his throat. "I have a date with Sandra, here, in a few minutes," he said apologetically.

"That's fine, I'm almost there!" Bel said breathlessly. "Come over here, kiss me and handle my boobs to help me get off, and we'll clear out. I'm just so horny now, maybe because I feel like I'm finally pregnant."

Carl wasted no time complying, despite the sense of pressure because of Sandra's impending arrival. In the event, he was mostly just kissing her while twisting and massaging her distended nipples, as Dave redoubled his efforts at her snatch and she sprayed him - and the entire dining area - with her juices.

Dave and Bel relaxed for a few minutes, as Carl got towels and mopped up the fluid, which had gone all over. The fragrance was heady, and when he sniffed the towels a wave of lust swept over him. That'll set the tone for my time with Sandra, if I let it. Maybe I better take that food outside, or I'll have to explain the odor!

Dave wordlessly picked Belinda up in his arms and carried her off to their bedroom, the towels in her arms as she kissed him deeply. They're off in their own little world!

When Carl answered the door for Sandra, he had the tray with him, and set it on the table at the entry. Sandra wordlessly enfolded him in her arms and kissed him deeply, which reminded him strongly of the scene with Dave and Bel, that had just played out in the dining room.

Feeling inspired, Carl put his finger over his lips when their lips parted. Sandra's quizzical expression was priceless, but he handed her the tray and scooped her up in his arms as Dave had Bel, to a delighted "Whoop!" from Sandra.

"Come viz me, to ze Casbah!" Carl intoned. "I vil show you t'ings no one else has ever seen before!"

"You're a goof!" Sandra proclaimed. "But I love it. What are we doing now?"

"I thought we'd go out to the pool and eat the food, and I'd see if I could charm you out of your panties!" Carl said, as he suited action to his words, suavely flipping the door aside without a bobble as he carried her not-so-petite form.

"Actually, Carl, I decided not to wear any panties. I figured it was sort of pointless on a date like the one I planned to have with you," Sandra said as he gently set her on her feet by the table, where she then placed the food.

Deciding that sounded like an invitation, Carl immediately started unbuttoning the blousey top Sandra had donned, revealing that she'd also eschewed a bra while she stood patiently, allowing his presumptive possessive impulse to come to full fruition. She was soon nude in front of him, save her thigh-high stockings and high heels.

"I have to have a picture of you like that!" Carl declared, pulling his fancy-looking but sometimes useless phone out of his shorts. Sandra obligingly posed for him, even to the extent of cupping her small breasts and offering them to the camera, and standing with legs slightly apart and a finger parting her lips, touching her clit with a sultry look.

"Of course, those pictures are for you alone - I know I'll never see them on the web or anything like that." She seemed perfectly calm, just stating facts that were obvious, and then made short work of removing his few articles of clothing. Sandra apparently decided to make short work of his first load as well, going down on him immediately.

"Wow, honey! I never expected that!" Carl affirmed as he relaxed on a lounger while she licked her lips. Sandra scooped up some cum that had somehow gotten on her cheek below her left eye, and swallowed.

"You seemed pretty horny when you saw the stockings I wore for you, so I thought I'd just take the edge off. Since you presumed to strip me without saying a word about it, I thought I was entitled."

"Honey, as my girlfriend, you ARE entitled to suck my dick and/or drink my load down, pretty much whenever you think it's wise!" Carl stated, then kissing her deeply.

"Wearing those stockings and heels, without bothering with panties, pretty much guaranteed it anyway. Would you like me to return the favor now, or later? We do have some food here."

"You can just owe me, for now. I really like how turned on I feel, knowing you just came in my mouth and then kissed me, and I just want to bask in it for the moment. You can stick your tongue up inside me later! You know, you're the only man who's allowed to do that, but you can do it pretty much whenever you want, too!" Sandra teased.

Might as well let him know it's that way, since he did the same for me. I could have never believed a man like Carl even existed, let alone feeling like he seems to for me. Which conveniently leaves aside how I feel about him.

They sat and ate, enjoying the deliciously healthy veggies and condiments, along with a bit of wine. Carl reflected on his latest bit of good fortune. Man, I could get used to having a girlfriend! Especially one who doesn't bother with panties when she's coming on a date with me, but wears stockings and heels like those instead!

"Let's get in the hot tub!" Carl said, taking Sandra's hand as he stood again after their chat over the food came to a pause. Sandra stood and stepped out of her shoes, then pointed her toe and raised her leg high in the air, resting it on his shoulder and stretching her pussy wide open. "Wanna help me out of these stockings?" Sandra asked.

Taking Carl's hand in hers, she placed it on her inner thigh. Unsure as to exactly what she had in mind, Carl just lightly stroked around the area, including her pussy. Sandra got a smoky look in her eyes and said, "Just peel the stocking off, champ, or we'll never make it into the tub."

Carl proceeded to peel her leg, almost like it was a banana, then she switched legs and he did the other one. He then carried her to the tub, kissing her deeply all the way while holding her tight against his chest, as she held on to his neck. Stepping carefully into the water, he settled her body gently into a comfortable position.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.