My Sister Buttercup
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Rotic Riter

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 5 - This is the story of my big sister, Belinda, whom I've been lusting after since before I knew what lust really meant. And she was always being naughty, flirting with her words and tempting looks, flaunting her body at me, and just driving me crazy. We survived adolescence together, sometimes uniting to deal with parents (and others), sometimes nearly ready to strangle each other. But through it all, we managed to love each other to this day. Now she's married, and I'm going to live with them.

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

After Sandra gave me an especially thorough 'goodbye' kiss that ensured I didn't forget her, Megan had to do likewise - and she used the hardon Sandra gave me to give herself a similarly sparkling memory, climbing up and humping on me as we kissed. It had been a spectacular day so far, for everyone at our house!

I sat in my room for a few minutes and thought about it, and then I called Lora. We made a date for six o'clock. She would come back over and we'd swim, lounge in the hot tub, and then maybe, if things went well, I thought we might go out to a movie, or a club, or something. It might be a bad idea to screw around on the first date, but ... We'll see!

I was back out in the dining area when Bel came out in the mid-afternoon, and I fed her cold pizza and Greek salad. She said Dave had seen us screwing outside, which was fine, but he decided to stay inside for 'plausible deniability' - whatever that might mean in this situation.

I told her about Lora coming over. Bel smiled at me and said, teasingly, "You got your wings from me and the first thing you want to do is soar away!" She gave me a kiss that cleaned my tonsils off, patted my ass, and went back in to her napping husband.

Lora showed up about fifteen minutes late, without bothering to call me. It kind of ticked me off, but it wasn't a huge deal in the larger picture of things. It was just - she could have called, because it was just a thing at work, that she had some warning about. It seemed just a little thoughtless, somehow.

She had that larger picture right on her chest, in spades. Probably at least a 38D, I guessed. Sometimes that warps a girl's mind, makes them think about guys in uncool ways - but I wanted to see what was out there, so to speak, before I got completely into an entanglement with Sandra and/or Megan. Not necessarily to play the field, but to at least look at it!

Looking at it took my eyes to her ass next, when we went out to the pool area. Lori shucked her outer coverings as soon as we went outside, and she had on a spectacular bikini under her top and shorts (which she'd had in her car, and changed into at work on her break.)

It was more of a thong than a G-string, but almost - and her ass was not merely visible in it's full glory, it was epic. She just had to have shaved her cunt - or had someone do it for her. Her rack was on display, too, of course.

We swam around for a while, not really exercising, but keeping moving in the water, and I tried to find things we had in common to talk about. I have to admit, I've been a little bit single-minded about my career and health stuff, but really - sex lives of superheroes?

She asked about my living in the house, and I told her about the deal with my school, and likewise with my sister. At least she seemed interested in my career plans, and potential, but that's a double-edged sword, too. I wondered what plans she had for the future, if any.

We got into the tub and I started to get more focused on what we had in common, when she asked if there were jets to make it a jacuzzi. I went to the control and turned it on, and it was not any quieter than they usually are, so that unfortunately kind of made it hard to talk.

Lora then asked if I'd mind if she took off her top, smirking, and I said it was fine. Darn it - bubbles are not just noisy! They mess up the view, too.

She just reclined on the built-in rest after a while, apparently tired of talking over the bubbles as well. Only her face was visible, really, though her underjaw was quite beautiful - erotic photographers almost always take some photos displaying this, as it is powerfully attractive. Since her eyes were closed I looked at the tag on her top which told me she was a 42D.

When the timer clicked off (I'd only given it a quarter turn), the bubbles of course ceased and I got my first good look at her tits. Large, pink colored areolae went with her apparently natural blonde hair, and the nipples were not tremendously noticeable.

"Like what you see?"she asked, smirking.

"Very nice - you have a good body, no doubt about it," I said.

"Wanna suck on them?" Why not? I began to massage them a little, bringing the right one above the water, and started licking around the nipple to start with. "Not like that! Really SUCK on them." Well, with major hoovering, I got the nipple erect, though it was still a bit disappointing after seeing her topless in the first place. The other side was less responsive.

Then I was hand-stimulating them, and she stopped me, saying, "I only like the sucking." She stroked my trunks to feel for my cock, which was still a bit limp at the moment - that made sense, given all the sex I'd had already today. "Aww, he's not into me. Why don't you get up here on the edge and let me see if I can get his attention?" she asked.

"I'm afraid you'd be disappointed right now. Maybe later I'll be into it."

"Strange! Most guys are ALL about getting a blowjob." She hopped up herself, and pulled the strings that untied the knots holding her bottoms on. The material fell away, and as I'd guessed, she was bare as newborn babe. Her lips were plump, slightly pooched open but not revealing her minora much. "Want a little bite to eat?" she asked with an annoying giggle.

I was getting bad feeling about that - mouths on cunts requires some trust, and at this point I wasn't sure she knew how to wipe her ass after shitting without dragging fecal bacteria into her snatch. Let alone who knows how many other mouths and dicks had been in or on there. Still, I was doing this partly to get more experience, so I punted.

"How about if I want to see what you look like when you come for me?" I said. "I've been told I'm gifted with my fingers!" She reluctantly agreed, and I set out to see what I would find, exploring in there. I had to get out and go over by the jacuzzi control to get some gel that Bel had told me was in a little cubby there, for lube, as she was pretty dry.

I tried to map her responses, as I had with the other girls, earlier, but she wasn't terribly responsive to my external ministrations. I decided to work deeper inside her pussy, to see what I could get from her Gspot, but that fell flat, too. I mean, I tried every way I could to get some responses from her pussy, but it really wasn't working.

So I lifted her knees and spread them, placing her feet to her sides - Lora was flexible, I had to give her that. Anyway, I now had good access to her asshole, which was a bit prominent, and I set about finding out if she had any functioning nerves in there, at least.

She did seem to get into it, and then come, but her clit and nipples never erected. I wondered if she faked it, just to get me to stop without having to say that was what she wanted. "You can fuck me if you want," she said. Well, that was passionate - NOT!

I hopped up beside her and said, "That's not where I'm at with you right now. Frankly, you seem a little disinterested in the first place, which is a major turn-off for me, and then there's the fact that I don't know you very well at all. I don't know what disease exposure you might have had, and you've expressed zero interest in mine as well.

"Finally, you seemed to lose most of your interest when I told you that this house is my sister's with her husband, not mine. All of those are pretty good reasons - for me, anyway - not to fuck with you. Would you answer one question for me, satisfy my curiosity?"

At this point she was pretty cowed, which surprised me a bit. She could easily have started howling, madder than hell at me! I'd had a few experiences like that, for a lot less provocation - I'd actually been a tiny bit brutal with her. Anyway, she nodded, quite sadly.

"Are your tits fake?" I asked. Not wishing to be more brutal, but I needed to get her to be real with me - or out the door.

She nodded again. Since I was on a roll, I kept going. "And now you have very little sensation in them - nerve damage, right? Only if a strong sucking is applied do you feel much there and get erect nipples? Mostly on just the one side? And possibly, you had an infection in your pelvic area, which affected the nerves there?"

She nodded again, the misery just pouring off her in waves. "Were you in porn, or exotic dancing, what?" I asked.

"I was an exotic dancer for a while, but I found I had to get extra income to meet the expenses of that lifestyle. I tried to break into porn, but I can't act very well, which I think you figured out when I tried to fake an orgasm. There are too many other girls, with more talent acting, who will fuck in front of a camera, for them to bother with me."

Tears were now streaming down her beautiful cheeks. So sad! How can we move past this?

"I've only ever fucked two girls, and fooled around with a third in a major way, but your response was entirely different than any I've seen before. So, does that mean you ended up, shall we say, dating, for extra cash?" She nodded, seeming quite ashamed.

"Is Lora your real name, even?" Nodding again. "Well, thank you for sharing your truth with me this way, even though sex didn't really work between us. I'm glad I met you, and got to know you a little, regardless. And I want to share one other thing," I said, gently soothing away her tears with my fingers. She looked at me with some interest. She's hopeful!

"I know I don't really know you, but I know something about you. You're still a good person, despite all the trouble you've had. A lot of girls in your situation might have torn my head off by now, but you're still humble enough to feel remorse and tell the truth. I'm proud of you - you're working delivering pizzas, not hooking in a back alley."

Lora began bawling loudly, really sobbing, and I embraced her, stroking her face, where she still at least was able to feel my touch, trying to communicate caring. It was just so awful!

She wailed softly as she sobbed, leaning into me and nuzzling her face on me. She began to babble about being willing to come around when I called and give me sex, no strings attached, without needing me to give her anything, just company. "I'm clean, I swear - I have test results out in my car if you want to see them!"

It was so pathetic, it broke my heart! She still thought the only thing she had to offer was sexual contact. I had no such need, and certainly no such desire. The one thing I thought I might like to have with her was the honesty we'd just shared, and she desperately wanted it, too - enough to be an unpaid hooker, satisfying my lusts just for the company!

"Lora, I would love to have this kind of talk with you from time to time. You don't have to put out for me to get that! But it's just so sad to me, that you think that's all you have to offer a man, when I see these charming glimmers of real beauty deep inside you." She smirked at that, and I said "Not in your pussy! In your heart and mind!"

"I've NEVER been turned down for sex before - even before I got my boobs done!" she said. "And it was so refreshing, to somehow be able to just let go of all pretense, tell you about my real life experience, and then to find that you valued that sharing far more than anyone else ever has ... It's pretty mind-boggling, to say the least!"

"What happened there, just now? You really seemed to change, using different words than you normally would, I think, and ... just different somehow."

"I remembered one other person in my life, someone who valued my sharing like you do and how we used to talk about stuff. Morty was a nerd, always talking scifi, and we always had a really good time together. He dumped me for a girl who had bigger boobs than I did, and I was very hurt. But the good times were real, and I was remembering them right then."

"I really like you so much better at this moment, than I did before we started talking in depth here. You are being so genuine now, so real with me - I could even get turned on sexually at some point if we pursued this, I think. Not tonight, though. Tonight I just want you to share more with me, just like you have been. Please?"

"You're such a beautiful guy! I can hardly believe you'd really choose to get to know me like this rather than fuck or get blown. Nobody's ever really cared about me like that before, except maybe my old friend, Morty the nerd."

"Thank you. But it's very important to me that you hear what I'm saying to you - that beautiful guy you're seeing in me, that's just a reflection of the beauty in you. That's what we always see, if we can see that deep at all. It's not hard to find it in you, because YOU are that beautiful being you talk about seeing in me!"

"Now you're making me cry again!" She socked me then, gently, on the shoulder. "Why is it that the one guy I think I could really fall for, for the first time in my life, is someone who isn't interested in having sex with me?"

"I'm not saying I'll never be interested in that. Your true beauty, when you let me see it, is quite intoxicating. I wouldn't be surprised if, assuming we continue to be able to really connect like this, I found myself wanting to make love with you.

"Making love doesn't necessarily mean being able to come from fucking, you know. Or at all. You, the way you've been with me just this last bit of time - that's beautiful!"

"You mean something so much different than any other guy ever has before, when he's said that to me - and you're resisting my every effort to engage sexually with you. That's just so opposite, it's very confusing!"

"I can see how that would be. I'm attracted to the real you, not the image you used all that effort to create with your body. So in a sense, it truly is opposite!

"I think you're actually a lot smarter than you let show in normal life, and it's only because you've been able to trust me enough to let the real you shine forth. That just overwhelms me, it outshines everything else I think anyone normally gets to see of you! I think you'd be amazed at the difference you experience, if you can just trust that a little more."

"I get it, but ... a lot of times it isn't really safe, to do that, I mean. How do I know when it's safe to be that vulnerable?"

"It's not always going to be safe - you just have to use judgment. I really didn't know if it was going to be safe to do this with you, sharing at a deeper than normal level, but I thought you might be worth the risk."

"Wow! Why would you do that, when I was being such a don't-give-a-shit bitch to you? Tell me every step in the chain of causation, I want to know how this happened!"

"Well, I saw something in you when you brought the pizza, just a little bit extra in your eyes, I think - not the usual don't-give-a-shit pizza delivery person. That's why I gave you a little bit bigger tip, you know? The worth it part of you shone through, a little."

"I thought you just wanted to impress me with how rich you are. Then you asked for my number and I thought that meant that you wanted to paw my tits, maybe get in my pants - for ten dollars! Some rich people just suck!"

"Why did you give it to me, then?"

"I liked you. I mean, right away. Then I thought, when you called immediately, you were just horny and wanted to fuck, and that maybe you'd give me a bigger tip, actually."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.