My Sister Buttercup - Cover

My Sister Buttercup

Copyright© 2014 by Rotic Riter

Chapter 4

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 4 - This is the story of my big sister, Belinda, whom I've been lusting after since before I knew what lust really meant. And she was always being naughty, flirting with her words and tempting looks, flaunting her body at me, and just driving me crazy. We survived adolescence together, sometimes uniting to deal with parents (and others), sometimes nearly ready to strangle each other. But through it all, we managed to love each other to this day. Now she's married, and I'm going to live with them.

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Saturday of my first weekend here. I slept in a bit, due to our late night passions.

This morning, Bel texted me to join them in their room. She was short and to the point - 'temperature risen, get in here'. Now she was crouched on their bed over Dave's massive man-meat, glistening from their fuck (which was going slow and passionate when I went in, after a quick whiz and tooth-brushing, until I cleared my throat.)

I had stood and watched in awe for that first minute, because the love zinging back and forth between them was truly worthy of that appelation - to put it in one word, 'Awesome'! "Are you sure it's the time?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure last night was the time! But there's no certainty, and I want a repeat now, and again tonight, to make sure. Insurance is a good investment." She smiled and waved me over. When I did step up to the side where they lay, she sat up and grabbed my cock, sucking it into her mouth deeply while gently humping overtop Dave's boner.

I just stood and enjoyed being hardened by her attentions - Bel was very talented and enthusiastic, so 'who am I to object?' was in my mind. Bel reached over and grabbed a tube of Ass-tro-glide from the nightstand, which she handed to me. When she was satisfied with my readiness, presumably, she backed off and pulled me down for a very sweet, loving kiss.

When she stopped, she looked in my eyes with an expression similar to what she'd had when holding Dave's eyes and said, "Thank you very kindly for last night. I really meant it when I said I want to conceive our baby with both of you," and looked pointedly at the tube in my hand. Message received, Captain Fuck Director!

I did the smart thing and without further ado, I greased my dick up good, while she slid her big tits on Dave's chest and frenched him like mad. She was waving her butt in the air, apparently wanting to be lubed further. I put a gob on my finger and stuck it in her ass, wiggling it around and then inserting another finger with more goo.

Bel got them turned sideways, putting her tail at the edge of their king-size bed, back in her cowgirl pose with Dave. She rode up and for a few minutes while I held her tits and tweaked her big nipples, and she turned her head to kiss me passionately.

She then leaned down again, and still mounted on Dave raised up slightly to accommodate me in her back door. I acceded to her non-verbal request and inserted myself, standing between Dave's legs.

"Ooh, yeah, baby brother, stick your big cock up your fertile sister's ass. Help me make a baby with your brother-in-law, give us your love - and your cum!" The fuck-director took center stage and grabbed my hand, bringing it underneath her to massage her clit for her while she rode Dave, his hands squeezing and pulling her big, dark nipples.

We moved back and forth in harmony for a good long while, with only slight changes, until she began getting much juicier on my finger, and I could hear Dave ramping up as well. It looked like it was now time to railroad!

I began more aggressively reaming her asshole, while she slammed back and forth, in and out, with and on both of our poles. "Come for me, Bel, give us your peak orgasmic energy!" I shouted, when seemed ready to pop.

Dave passionately said "It's time now, baby. Come for me, come for us both!" He then began slamming up into her as she slid towards me, taking both of her lovers by storm.

"Yes! Give it to me, now!" she shrieked, and squirted on my finger, slamming down one final time. I lost it, and started coming in her rectum, and lost track of time for a while, collapsing on top of them both.

When I swam up to consciousness, Dave was between Bel's legs beside me where I'd fallen next to her, washing her groin with a damp cloth. Her pelvis was elevated in a supine posture, to help keep semen the inside and create a pool of wiggler juice from which her cervix could take sips. I could tell he'd already done her ass, and was mostly just being tender and caring to her, rather than attending to a current need for cleansing.

I leaned over and began suckling her still erect nipples, and Bel cooed and stroked my head as I switched sides periodically. "I just love your tits, sis! I could probably do this a dozen times a day," I said when I popped off to admire those long nipples.

"It's very nice, being attended by my men in the aftermath," she sighed. Dave was slowly and tenderly massaging her clit, and then began fingering her ass as well.

"I think you should probably go take a shower and get ready to greet your new girlfriends! I invited Sandra and Megan to come over in about a half hour, and I'm going to stay in here, incubating my love-child and loving my husband for a while yet."

"Thank you. I'd hate to have a problem with people from outside of our family, about what concerns only us. And I'm sure I'll like having girlfriends, too."

"Don't worry. They just know you had a good time with them - and that your last girlfriend thought you were the best lover on the planet." No pressure, there!

"Seriously, just have a good time, chat with them and hang out at the pool, maybe cook up something from the freezer, or call the Thai place. Or, call any of the places with menus on the fridge door - it's all organic, fresh and healthy food."

"Should I tell them you're in here with Dave, trying to make sure you catch? Or would you rather I just tell them you're tired, and will be out eventually?"

"They already know. And they're coming just to get to know you a little better. So tell them about your plans, that you're here to work and get an early start on your career over the summer. Plus, you plan to thoroughly yourself enjoy as well. And don't forget to find out as much as you can about them - girls love it when you're truly interested in them."

I gave her a big, final kiss, got a wink and a smile from Dave, and exited their quarters to seek my ablutions - with a detour to make sure there was coffee (there was.) I quickly got clean for our guests (and myself, I admit.) It wasn't long and slow, but it was good to relax and feel really clean again; Bel is a truly juicy, energetic lover!

I had a couple of salmon and poppy-seed bagels with pesto and cream cheese, to take the edge off, and was enjoying a leisurely second cuppa when the door bell rang. I finished the coffee as I went to answer, setting the cup where I'd see it on the way back.

Sandra was right there when I opened the door, and I impulsively opened my arms to greet her with a hug - which she stepped right into. When we broke it up, Meg seemed a little abashed, but I made the same open arms gesture of greeting to her, and she gave me a hug as well. Her larger breasts pushed into me even more than Sandra's had.

"Hello, welcome. It's nice to see you both again. Come on inside. Bel's doing her mother-to-be due diligence right now, but we'll probably see her later. Can I get you anything - food, coffee, juice, whatever?" I gestured them into the vestibule and closed the door, taking time to really appreciate their bikini and coverup outfits. Gorgeous!

"I could use some juice," said Megan, holding hands with Sandra.

We walked over to the dining area. "Me, too," said Sandra.

"Would you like to have it in here, or should we take it out to the pool area?" I asked, taking my cup to the sink as I went in to the kitchen. I got the juice out of the convenient little access door on the fridge, and then some glasses from the cupboard.

The girls shared a gaze, then Sandra said, "Let's go out to the pool." I wondered again at their relationship, but kept quiet as we took our juice, and the bottle as well, outside.

"Is that a hot tub?" Meg asked when we got to the tables by the pool.

"Yeah, it's really nice when it's cool in the evening. It's also nice for relaxing after a exercising in the pool." We dragged a couple of loungers over by the pool, and I took a chair over, to make it into a conversation group, with me between the two girls, facing them, and they settled in at my gesture.

"It must be nice at night," Sandra said. "You guys are so lucky to be living here!"

"Dave's a great provider for Belinda, and he's made it clear that I'm a member of the family, so I suppose the same can be said for me as well."

"Wow!" said Meg, clearly moved. She took off her coverup, further exposing her chest, which was even less covered by the bikini she had on today. "Carl, tell us about what you are up to here this summer? Some special course?" She gave me a very interested look, while holding Sandra's hand as we drank our juice. I got us all refilled.

I went into some detail about my professional aspirations, and the way my prof had set me up with the big company here, for course credit. Both girls seemed truly interested in what I shared, so I told a little more than I had planned, as it was easy to be enthusiastic about it. Everyone's favorite subject! Himself. Finally, I began to probe their situations.

"I take it you're not in a relationship with Joe, Megan? I think I got the wrong signal before I met you yesterday," I said.

"No, he's just a really good guy, a friend who kind of rescued me when I first got here, and was down to my last few bucks. He met me at a park and at first, I thought he was trying to strike up something sexual with me. I was scared, but then his girlfriend Jessie came and joined us. She's really hot for him, and won't let women encroach on her man.

"Then he called Sandra on the phone, when I opened up a little and told them about my situation. You see," she paused to clear her throat, then said, "I ran away from home." She looked to see what she was going to have to deal with from me, clinging to Sandra's hand. "She took me into her apartment, and her heart," Megan declared warmly.

"Joe IS a really good guy! He's the only reason my car moves at all, any more," she said to me. "Meg's really young, even younger than she looks," said the not-so-stacked girl, who was dressed in the same teeny-weeny bikini from yesterday, giving her hand a squeeze, before dropping it to remove her coverup, saying "It's getting warm!"

"It's fine," she said to Meg, at her worried look. "She's afraid that she might be forced back into her stepfather's house," she said to me. I saw her cameltoe again as she reclined her chaise, and Sandra deliberately pulled her bikini bottom out of her pussy and adjusted it, smiling at me.

Nice gesture of faith, I'm sure. "You have nothing to fear, here," I boldly asserted, focusing back on Megan with intention. "My brother-in-law's an attorney, and I'm sure he'll help if you need it. He's got a lot of important friends!" I said, bragging on him a bit. "People he's helped out of jams and stuff." I found myself holding Meg's other hand and as she reclined, I moved closer to maintain our hand-holding.

"I knew you were really nice!" Meg said emphatically. "But I just want to stay out of his house." Her grip loosened, and became more of a caress. "Thank you for inviting us over here, and for being such a nice guy."

"You are out of his house, for good, Precious," Sandra said. "Nobody here's going to mess that up for you." She looked at me and said, "The guy was getting awfully handsy with Megan before she took off. Her mom passed away last year, while she got even curvier than she had been, and finally - she just didn't feel safe there anymore."

"So, if I'm not being too nosy - just how old are you, Meg?" I asked. She clamped down on my hand at that. "You seem fairly mature, given how young-looking you are, and I'm just curious. Tell me to mind my own business, if you'd rather not say."

"It's okay, I don't mind you knowing, now that I know you better! It's just..." she squeezed my hand a bit and put it on her thigh, then stroked my arm. "I haven't been all that open with anyone other than Sandra, and to a lesser extent, Joe and Jessie, since I first got here." She reached out to her girlfriend, and caressed her thigh. "I'm fifteen."

"Oh. I see," I said. "I was thinking you were several years older. I hope you don't mind, but I have to confess I was thinking of you in ways that are usually not well thought of by the community, regarding fifteen year old girls and guys my age."

"I'll only mind if you stop thinking of me that way!" the gorgeous girl declared. "Sandra doesn't think of me as a child at all, anymore," she said, with a dramatic leer. "Do you, darlin'?"

Sandra blushed and shook her head. "No, baby, you're not a child. Too grown-up, maybe, but definitely not a child."

"So, Meg, what happened with your stepfather that caused your flight? You don't have to say, unless you want to," I said.

"He'd been getting more and more handsy, as Sandra put it, for a long time, and I was getting very uncomfortable as time went on. At first, it seemed kind of nice, as I was sad and needed comfort 'cause my mom had died, and I just didn't think much of it."

"I'm so sorry you lost her, sweetie!" I murmured. "It must have been awful."

"It's okay. It was a while ago, and she'd been sick a long time."

"Go ahead with the story," I prompted. "If you still want to share it, I mean."

"Well, about a year after my mom died, his touches became more aggressive, like he was asserting control over my body. He'd been rubbing my butt over my jeans for a while, and he started putting his hand under them, too. It was pretty awful!" she said. "Then he started running his hand over the front of them!"

"It's okay, Baby," Sandra said. "You're away from him now, and I won't let him get you, even if he shows up. And I know Joe feels the same, even if Jessie thinks it's because he wants in your pants." She licked her lips unselfconsciously and they glistened. Hmm!

"I know, I feel so much safer since I found you guys!" the youngster declared, stroking Sandra's thigh meaningfully. "It was scary, being on the road and only having strangers in my life.

"But it was better than letting my stepfather get his hand under my panties. I was afraid it her was going to start rubbing on my cunt every night!" she said.

"Some people, though, I like that from." She gazed adoringly at Sandra, stroking up close that cameltoe she was displaying.

"I take it your relationship is more than platonic, then?" I asked.

Sandra looked directly in my eyes and said, "Meg's pretty assertive, and I guess she felt grateful, and then..." She blushed. "She showed me what her girlfriends had been teaching her at sleepovers for the last few months before she came here. They were an older crowd, I think, and I found that I just couldn't resist her. I'd only been with guys."

"Don't you start thinking you have to treat us as an exclusive couple, though, Carl." Megan asserted herself forthrightly. "I like some guys as much as I like certain girls, though I haven't had one yet. I don't want to have to break your prejudices over my knees! Like I had to with you, Missy." she murmured to Sandra, who blushed brightly.

"Fifteen is under the age of consent in this state," I said. "So it's a bit dicey, to be as interested as you seem to be in each other," I said. "Not that it's wrong, it's just touchy, legally."

"I don't care what the statutes say," Meg declared. "This is my body, and I like it when people I like touch me in caring ways. And I don't like it when people try to control me, and think they can say whether I choose who my friends are, and how close that friendship should be, when they have no real knowledge of my situation. I'm a person, not a collection of attributes - and this a free country! I'm free!" she said.

"I won't treat you as a child," I said. "Or less than free. But I will ask my brother-in-law Dave what we need to do for you, legally, so you have all your rights as a free person. When was your birthday? How far did you get in school?"

"I was fifteen two months ago. And I had almost finished my senior year, including some AP college credit courses before I left, 'cause I got an extra-early start and then skipped a grade, twice, before my parents died. I'm awful smart," she said with a smirk. "I think I'm pretty hot, too. Don't you?"

"I don't think any sane adult would find you less than smokin' hot, babe." I declared. "And the fact that you're in an apparently open sexual relationship with your girlfriend, and seem to be bisexual ... Well, it gives me some ideas I probably shouldn't have, if you weren't so mature."

"Goody! I like it when the right people get the right ideas, though I haven't been bisexual yet!" Meg said. She put her hand on her boob and began massaging it with the hand that had been on Sandra's thigh. "So, Sandra, what does this make you think of?" she asked.

"Megan, you are so bad." Sandra said. "You're really going to just start doing that out here, in front of Carl, when we don't even really know him?"

Meg moved the bikini bra material to the side, exposing her bright red, erect nipple, saying, "I think I know him pretty well, now." She smirked again, and began twisting the nipple. "Where did you say your sister was, Carl? And for how long?"

"I didn't say. She's inside, making sure she gets pregnant, 'cause today was the day when her basal temperature peaked, and she's ovulated. She's got to stay in the right position, according to the regimen she's on, which also apparently involves repeated injections of semen from her husband, and LOTS of orgasms." I was thinking of the injection that I had given her, though, and the orgasm she had with us both inside her.

"SO, we probably won't see them for an hour or two, right?" she asked, pulling out hard on the nipple she'd been playing with, causing the areola to extend several inches. I nodded, and she tugged on Sandra, who seemed reluctant. "Start sucking on this, baby. Or I'll spank that fine little ass for you until you scream!"

Sandra blushed from roots of her hair all the way to her tits. "You're really mean," she said to Meg. "I don't know why I let you have sex with me."

"You know you love it!" Meg said. "Now put that pad down over here, and start sucking on my tit, or I'll peel those bottoms off your butt and turn it the same color as my nipple for you." Sandra did as directed; it was clear this was a normal part of their play.

Meg began moaning loudly, her head thrust backward. She dropped my hand to reach over and push Sandra's top aside and started to aggressively fondle the modest boob-flesh exposed. It was tan in color, and very erect, where her top had been covering her.

Sandra looked up at me, smoke in her eyes, and said, "Wanna play?" she muttered. "I like you, and so does this little tyrant here, so don't be shy. We heard all about how you handle woman-flesh, and we can't wait to have a chance at it ourselves."

I stood and then knelt beside Sandra, where I could reach both of them. I reached over to Meg's other tit, which I then bared and began handling roughly, as she had been doing herself. Reaching under Sandra with my other hand, I did much the same with her unoccupied boob. Both of them were very stiff in the nipples!

"I really love this," Megan said heatedly. "I think I could come, just from nipple-play!" We all continued playing with what we were handling for several minutes, with lots of groans from Meg. I was really enjoying the feel of both girls' tits, Sandra's small but plump ones as well as Meg's larger ones. I'm kind of a tit-man, come to think of it!

"Aah! Suck that titty, bitch!" Megan cried, while pulling very hard on Sandra's tit. "Fuck, I wanna come now, baby! Suck my clit!"

Sandra popped off the breast she'd been sucking, looked up at me with the same smoky eyes she had shown me earlier, or even more intense. "Keep going, stud," she said.

I let go of Meg's other nipple, which I'd been twisting almost savagely, as she had twisted it herself. I grabbed the covering over the redhead's snatch and held it aside, backing away slightly for Sandra's ease of access. She leaned over to begin snacking on the furburger displayed, and her hair fell down.

Since it was blocking my view of Sandra's very pretty face, plus Meg, I released her nipple and then stroked her face and ear to move it out of the way. This felt really intimate to me, very sweet.

I guess it felt that way to her as well, because she turned her face toward me and used her jaw on Meg's mound, with even more smoke in her eyes for me. Her hand reached out and began squeezing my erect cock very firmly.

Then, she let go of me and pulled Meg's knee toward herself, opening the fiery red box up a bit for action. She then backed away, reached in and pulled the nearest large, puffy outer lip toward her, and began to extend her tongue. She was resting her head above that luscious snatch and holding that smoky eye contact with me, as we held that gaze.

Sandra's finger went inside and got wet, then began to gently massage Meg's hooded little clit - so different from her large titties, it was almost tiny, but erect beneath the spot where Sandra's tongue was playing with the forest growth. Playground for us both!

"Here it comes, baby. Get down on it and suck the cum out of my cunt." Sandra turned her head towards the meal she'd been feasting on, while letting go of the lip she'd held open for my viewing pleasure. She used that arm to haul Meg's leg up close, opening her ass to my gaze with her hand, and inserted her probing tongue in that fiery little box.

Meg's eyes were completely filled with smoke now, and seemed to hunger for meat to put into her roaster, to make tender and tasty. "Fuck, yeah, eat that furburger! Drink this down, bitch!"

Megan closed her eyes and began bucking under the assault, so I reached back up and grabbed both big nipples and twisted, hard. "Aaah!" she wailed, and I saw some girl-butter spurt out before Sandra locked down and began to drink deeply.

Meg was bucking and shouting unintelligible stuff, obscenities I think. And apparently cumming buckets, because I saw Sandra's throat working as she swallowed the girl-butter repeatedly.

I dropped my grip on Meg's large boobs, which now had extremely red, hugely erect nipples, and just grabbed and gently held Sandra's smaller ones, still stiff as she rode the bronco under her tongue.

When Megan's storm had passed she collapsed, and Sandra went back to resting her face above Meg's now distended cunt. I reached back and peeled her panties down for her. She wriggled and shimmied, and the suit bottom fell to the knees on the large pad she was kneeling on, so I helped her off with them.

She spread her knees, and legs now wide open, I could see straight up her completely hairless cameltoe pussy (as it had seemed to be all along.) There was considerable moisture there, which began dripping out, some of it running down her legs. Investigation seemed warranted. Fun!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.