Sensualist II - Cover

Sensualist II

Copyright© 2015 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This picks up where Sensualist left off. Donnie heads off to college, and continues learning about what makes women tick while finding and fucking college girls and older women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   School  

Almost Famous – Mother Visits – Meeting Winnie – Double Date

Donnie called Nikita in a panic, and told her about Ruth and her penchant for numerous unprotected sexual partners. She calmed him down and told him to get over to her place as soon as possible.

On arriving, Donnie found a strange man waiting for him along with Nikita.

"This is Lars Lundie, a close friend of mine, Donald. Lars, this is Donald Stevenson Clark, another good friend. Donald, I've told Lars about your problem because he is a medical become infected with doctor and can provide you with some excellent advice on your situation.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Mr. Clark. May I call you Donald?"

"Yes, by all means. And might I add that it's certainly gratifying to meet a doctor like you for I know next to nothing about STD's other than I don't want them, especially HIV."

Both Dr. Lundie and Nikita laughed at this, and Donnie flushed, not certain if they weren't taking his plight seriously of not.

He soon realized that Dr. Lundie was the perfect person to be consulting with for his problem.

"Mr. Clark," Dr. Lundie said, "Normally for one having had unprotected sexual contact it is recommended the patient wait about three weeks before being tested."

Donnie gasped out loud at this news.

Dr. Lundie held up a large hand stopping any outburst on Donnie's part and continued, saying: "This is the best way to ensure you test at the right time because different sexually transmitted infections become detectable at different times. However, there is another series of tests that can provide many of the results in a couple days. I highly recommend both tests for you.

"The quick test or tests can eliminate or confirm whether you have contracted Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes I or Herpes II. HIV I and HIV II, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and Syphilis all take somewhat longer to detect. I can arrange for you to be tested first thing tomorrow morning ... say 7 AM?"

Donnie was already nodding his head in acceptance.

"Good, here's my card, be there ten minutes early. Other than that I strongly recommend--no, I insist that any sexual activity you have for the foreseeable future involve the use of reliable condoms. Don't use the thinnest type, they're susceptible to breaking and that's the last thing you'll want at this point.

In addition, and this may sound foolish, but believe me it will add to your sense of well being--check the rubber after using it for any defects--holes, tears or the like. If you find any, than you owe it to your partner to tell her or him of your pending problem and advise them to get tested as well. If you find, and believe me, most people do find themselves clear of the worst types of STD's--please continue using protection for your own and your partner's safety.

"By the way, I'll take a check for $500.00 if you don't want this on your medical records. Of course if you do have a form of STD I'm obligated to notify the Health department by law, so..."

Donnie waved him off, saying, "Tomorrow at 7. Your address is on the card?"

"Yes it is."

"I appreciate this Doctor Lundie, I really do. I've made a very serious mistake and I hope to God it doesn't plague me for the rest of my life."

"Don't worry, Donald," Nikita said in an attempt to off-set his disillusionment, "I'm sure you'll be all right, but please do take precautions from now on."

"I've learned my lesson, Nikita. I really have."

And with no further words on anyone's part, Donnie left the house to return to his own, empty abode where he had a fitful night's sleep.


The following morning Donnie underwent the varied tests in determining if he had contracted any of the dreaded STD's.

He left the doctor's office not knowing the answer and went to several classes before returning home to get ready for the next day and the Georgia Invitational Meet with the swimming and diving teams from California, Florida State, Harvard, Kansas State, Penn State, and Virginia Universities.

The meet was arranged so that Saturday's events would be televised on NBC nationwide, and the teams coaches had stressed that several of the participants were considered frontrunners for the forthcoming Olympic Games.

As Donnie made his way to the Meet, he realized that he didn't feel all that great. His first thought was that he was coming down with a cold. Then he thought about Ruth and the STD tests and a feeling of dread swept over him. Did one feel like this as the initial stages of HIV entered into ones bloodstream? He shook himself and told himself that it was too soon, much too soon for that. But what if he'd caught it from an earlier partner? Not too soon for that, was it?

Fortunately his sensibilities returned and he thought of other possibilities such as the common cold, and he left it there, refusing to dwell on the potentially far worse STD's.

On arriving at the Ramsey Center, Donnie was intercepted by one of the assistant coaches, Seth Cutler, who said: "Hey, Don, walk with me to the Natatorium, will ya?"

Donnie sensed something unusual as Coach Cutler spent almost all his time with the upperclassmen and virtually none with the freshmen.

"Yeah, sure, Coach," he replied.

It only took several steps before the coach revealed his purpose in intercepting him.

"We've been blindsided, Don."

"What? I don't understand, Coach."

"As far as I know, at least eleven of the men swimmers and four divers ate at Foster's Grill last night."

Donnie turned quizzical eyes upon Coach Cutler.

"They all came down with some type of food poisoning. They won't be active for today's meet." A nervous tick suddenly appeared over Cutler's left eye. "You ... umm, you feel okay don'cha?"

"Actually Coach..."

"You too?"

"No ... I think I'm coming down with a cold. But I know I can swim. In fact I'm certain I can."

Neither one of them uttered another word until they arrived at the Natatorium. Coach Cutler patted Donnie on the shoulder and headed straight to the coaches office where he huddled with the other coaches, including Head Coach Flippen.

Donnie was in the locker room, sitting in a chair in front of his locker and talking to a swimmer from Virginia named Nick Abicca, who he had swum against in high school.

After catching up on a couple of other swimmers they knew, talk turned to Hugo Mangum, the Florida State Olympic hopeful, who had recently shattered the U.S. record for the 200 Meter freestyle, which both Nick and Donnie were entered in.

Donnie confessed that he would only be expected to finish at the bottom of the event as he had not performed as well as expected. Nick was frank in stating that he had thoughts of beating Mangum and mentioned his recent times for the event, leaving Donnie very impressed.

"Well I wish you luck, Nick," he said, "here comes my coach, you better make yourself scarce for a while."

"Yeah, man. See you around and good luck today."

"You too, man; lots of luck to you too."

"Clark!" Coach Flippen barked, "Got a minute?"

Donnie jumped to attention. "Yes sir!" he responded.

"At ease, Clark, this ain't the military," Coach Flippen said caustically. "What I want to know is how you feel. Coach Cutler told me you were out of sorts. Is that true?"

"Umm, actually coach I feel okay. I mentioned that it feels like I might have a cold coming on. You know, a little achy, but it could be anything, even pre-meet jitters."

"I'm guessing you heard the bad news, Clark."

"Sir?" Donnie managed.

"Half the team is down with food poisoning or some shit. That means you've been moved up to first team. I think you can do a hell of a lot better than you have been. The potential is there. We need a good effort from you today."

"Yes sir. Umm, which events am I in, coach?"

"You'll kick things off with the first event the 200 Freestyle." Coach Flippen paused and seemed to be studying the Natatorium's rafters before continuing. "Gotta play things as they come, Clark. We'll see how you do there before finding another event. Do the best you can. That's all we can ask. Right?"

"Yes sir, coach!" Donnie responded while wondering how badly he was going to finish in the event.

Minutes later Donnie was attired in swimming briefs, cap and carrying his goggles as he headed toward the Olympic sized pool in the Natatorium. Even though he knew how few teammates would be participating, he was still stunned to see the meager grouping of Georgia Bulldogs gathered around coach Flippen a few minutes before the first event was to take place.

Dolph was there, but was not involved in the 200. It appeared that he and Dolph were not going to swim against one another as they usually did. Today, with the shortage of personnel, they would be in separate events so that the depleted Georgia Bulldogs might have at least one representative in each event.

As Donnie left the locker room and headed toward the pool he saw Darci and Olivia waving to him. He smiled as he waved back. Both girls started to giggle and talk animatedly to each other. Behind them Donnie saw the Women's Diving Coach glaring at him, and he quickly turned his attention elsewhere.

It was his custom to dive into the pool and swim a lap or two just to warm his muscles up for the forthcoming event, which happened to be the 200 Meter Freestyle. During the warm-up, Donnie realized that he didn't feel quite right, but decided to keep it to himself as the coaches had enough problems at the moment with his food poisoned teammates.

Coach Flippen gave Donnie some last minute instructions including the fact that the two-time national champion was going to be in his preliminary heat. Donnie glanced over at Florida State's Hugo Mangum, a lanky six-footer with long arms, certainly the longest arms Donnie had ever seen on a swimmer. A second swimmer in the same preliminary was Carl Williams, from the University of California. Williams, a Black athlete, had been mentioned in a recent Sports Illustrated article as a strong Olympic hopeful, and according to the article had a good chance of upsetting Mangum for the top position since his times in the 200 had been outstanding of late.

Jeez, Donnie thought, here I am feeling like crap, and facing two of the fastest guys in the country. Well, maybe I can manage a third place and get some points for the team. But the way I feel ... I just don't know.

A minute or two slipped by and suddenly Donnie found himself at the pool's edge, readying himself for the start of the 200.

Apparently Mangun and Williams, very much aware of one another and wanting to beat the other for the status it would bring them as well as the points they would acquire for their respective teams were nervous, high like high strung thoroughbreds before a race. And as a direct consequence, Mangum false started, giving all the others a vital practice dive. The false start also caused Mangum to hesitate for a vital fraction of a second on the actual start of the race to ensure that he didn't disqualify himself.

Although Donnie didn't realize it at the time, he took full advantage of Mangum's brief pause and was half the length of the pool before risking a quick look at the opposition. Donnie was in lane 4, Williams in lane 3 and Mangum in lane 1. He noted that Williams was almost exactly abreast of him and that Mangum a half length behind him.

On making his first turn, Donnie noted that while Williams was marginally ahead of him, Mangum was not and took heart from the fact that it seemed he had the edge on the national champion, and didn't even consider Williams a threat.

We're all in the water together, Donnie thought; it's the same for all of us. He heard the crowd then, screaming with excitement, and realized that being primarily a Georgia crowd, they were cheering him on. That knowledge helped his adrenaline to soar and his strokes were suddenly crisper and stronger as his body strove to provide him with the effort required to win the race.

At the ¾ mark, he found himself a half length ahead of Williams and a full length ahead of Mangum.

He's (meaning Mangum) a great finisher, Donnie told himself, I'd better find a way to keep this pace up. I can't afford to sap my energy ... got to find reserves to see me through. Donnie would later realize that he had not thought about the STD tests during the entire meet. But for the moment he concentrated on holding Williams off.

Mangum didn't become the national champion by acclaim; he had defeated almost every opponent handily since his senior year in high school. He had represented the United States in the Olympics his senior year and finished fourth in two events, almost assuring that he would be back to seek the gold four years later.

And so as Donnie fought off the last second surge by Carl Williams, Hugo Mangum managed to eke out the victory, touching the electronic plate at the side of the pool's edge to win the preliminary 1:35.00 to Donnie's 1:35.06. William's finished third at a very respectable 35:00.12.

Coach Flippen was ecstatic, throwing his arms around the soaking wet Donnie and embracing him while the student body in the stands cheered wildly.

"That was quite a performance, Clark. It's your personal best—by far. I'm stunned by that time. Was it the competition that made you so fast?"

It was a genuine question, even Donnie was already wondering where his performance had come from. But before he could formulate an answer, his teammates swarmed him and began clapping him on the shoulders and back.

Then he was whisked off to plan a strategy for the final race which would mean his facing Williams and Mangum again, although this time they would be ready for him.

Waiting for his next turn, Donnie watched Dolph finis 8th or to put it bluntly, dead last in the preliminary of his event. He also watched Kimmie, her face sparkling somehow absent any red blemishes and he wondered if his sperm was really responsible or was it more a psychological problem resolved.

At any rate he admired her form as well as her creamy complexion as she dived and scored in the mid-range, which was better than usual for her.

Before he knew it it was time for the finals of the 200 Freesyle and Donnie once again found himself on the edge of the pool readying for the start of the race.

This time he was in lane 2, sandwiched between Mangum in lane 1 and Williams in lane 3.

"They'll be no false starts this time, Clark," Mangum said out of the side of his mouth so that only Donnie could hear.

"Good luck to you too, Mangum," Donnie replied, managing to infuriate the Olympic hopeful.

The gun sounded and all three hit the water at the same time. There were eight contestants in the 200 Freestyle, but only three of them counted insofar as the swimmers themselves cared.

The spectators and coaches were screaming for their favorites as they reached the halfway mark. It was difficult to tell exactly who led, for they were scant inches apart, with the lead changing from one to the other with every other stroke.

Donnie thought his lungs were going to burst, but kept going, having told himself that if that happened it would happen, but he wasn't going to concede a millimeter to Mangum or Williams for that matter.

The three of them appeared to hit the finish plate together.

Coach Flippen had never seen a finish this close and although priding himself on calling the winner in many a close race, but was already thinking there might be a winner, but in all likelihood it was a two-way tie with a very close third.

All eyes went to the electronic scoreboard hanging from the rafters of the Natatorium as the names and times of the swimmers were revealed to the coaches, athletes and crowd.

Pos

Name

Team

Finals 200 Free-Style

1

Hugo Mangum

Fla. State

1:34.56

2

Donald Clark

Georgia

1:34.57

3

Carl Williams

California

1:34.59

4

Joseph Qualls

Fla. State

1:36.08

5

Nick Abicca

Virginia

1:36.49

6

Ryan Stoffa

Penn State

1:36.78

7

Kyle Brooks

California

1:37.09

8

Evan Hunt

Virginia

1:39.42

Both Mangum and Williams shook Donnie's hand and told him he'd swum a great race and they looked forward to competing against him again. Coach Flippen waited for the swimmers to part and when they did, he wished both Magnum and Williams good luck in their future meets and hoped they would bring home the Gold and Silver from the Olympics the following year.

Then he embraced Donnie and told him he'd had a magnificent day. "Your personal times were off the chart!" he bellowed.

"What about the other events?" Donnie inquired as he donned his team jacket.

"We're going to get creamed, but under the circumstances it's understandable. It's a damned shame we're in such sad shape for the big meet at home this year, but that's the way the cookie crumbles."

Donnie accepted congratulations from the other coaches and the rest of his teammates, including Dolph who seemed to bask in Donnie's accomplishment.

"Man, you never seem to do things normally. Everything you do is ... super-sized, you know?"

Donnie could only laugh and give his friend a hug. Moments later he looked for the girls, Olivia and Darci were nowhere to be seen, and Kimmie was preparing to climb the diving platform for her next dive. He rummaged through his backpack, found his laptop and sent his mother an email telling her of his remarkable success that day knowing it would certainly cheer her up.

His sister, Ashley promptly replied, telling him that she and his mother had watched him on NBC and were "beyond proud of his accomplishment." Seconds later a second message declared" Mom and me will be in Athens Friday afternoon. Hope to watch you swim on Saturday!"

As it happened Don had a meet that Saturday against the University of Alabama, he called home to formally invite his mother and sister to the campus, with the proviso that they stay with him at his new home and not at a hotel.

They arrived Friday evening, along with a nurse who was caring for his mother, now undergoing chemo treatments for the cancer that had invaded her body. They referred to it as Breast Cancer, but apparently it had spread to other parts of her body as well. Ashley informed Donnie that the doctors did not think his mother would last much longer and had predicted she might last until shortly after the New Year.

Donnie was shaken when he saw what kind of shape his mother was in. Ashley surprised him, taking him aside and comforting him. It was then that it occurred to Don that he had left his little sister to care for their mother's needs--taking her to the cancer center for treatment and testing, which on the face of it were almost never-ending, while completing her senior year of high school. Apparently, Ashley had handled it in stride; becoming an adult while still only seventeen.

Donnie also noted the way Ashley's breasts strained against her blouse, and that she was obviously posing in front of him to see if he would respond in typical male fashion. He did that and more, when the opportunity presented itself; he took her to one side and told her that she had become a stunning woman since he had last seen her.

"You've really blossomed, Ashley," he said and watched as the blush rose from her lower neck to her forehead.

"Oh don't tease me, Donald, I get enough of that from the kids at school," she said, obviously hoping for more compliments from her brother.

"I know it must be the boys teasing you. They're probably too shy to ask you out so they resort to teasing you."

"Mmmm, I guess you're right," she said, touching him on the arm and then the hand."The girls keep asking me what I'm going to wear to a dance or almost any occasion. None of the boys have asked me to the prom--which I missed--but that had more to do with Mother's condition that the Prom itself."

"You didn't go?" Donnie blurted out in surprise. "I can't imagine..."

"I did get asked," she admitted, "but Mother was in such dire straits at the time that I decided against it."

"No one told me it was that bad," he said, embarrassed that he hadn't inquired more often that he had. Donnie would later call the family attorney and have him add a live-in nurse to stay with his mother so Ashley could finish high school in 'normal' fashion. While expensive, the family could certainly afford it.

Mrs. Clark, enjoying a period of regression in her fight against the cancer, was very impressed with the house, even though it was sparsely furnished. Being practical, she understood that it would take some time before it was fully furnished and decorated. However, she raised her eyebrows on discovering the two apartments on the lower level and asked if Donnie were renting them out.

As coached by Nikita, he told her it was too early for that, but that it was an option if it didn't interfere with class work and swimming.

Donnie wasn't certain, but thought there had been a slight smirk in her eyes as he uttered the words. Later he realized that his mother knew him better than anyone else, and he wondered if she'd known about his sexual dalliance with Miss Ginger.

"Rent them out," she said before leaving. "The rent will probably cover your mortgage payments. We can use the money for other things. But hit the books faithfully, and do the best you can with the swim team."

That last comment was a reflection on his finishing second the previous week in the 200 meter freestyle with his best times ever.

Coach Flippen made it a point to meet his Mother and Ashley before the meet and later took pains to console them. "Your son had a lot on his mind today. He'll do much better in our next meet, because we'll be spending much more time with him on his technique in the 200 meters and in the medleys. I'm certain he'll continue to improve and who knows how he'll end the year."

With that Coach Flippen walked away to berate one of the seniors who had come in second in his event.


There were several instances over the weekend that Donnie felt his sister's breast pressing against his arm, and in one instance his chest when she feigned falling into him. But knowing his sister Ashley to be a talented ballet dancer, he knew it was no accident.

Memories of his time with Mo, his older sister, came to mind, and he wondered if he would eventually bed Ashley. She certainly appeared to be ready and willing to participate in a little incestuous fun. He would be home for Thanksgiving ... wasn't her eighteenth birthday right around the 20th of November?

But Sunday morning when he and Ashley decided to make use of his pool he got a really good look at her when Ashley appeared in a skimpy bathing suit that displayed her youthful 34 B breasts to their fullest, and the round, firmly packed cheeks of her ass captivated him. In fact, he found her a major distraction in that he couldn't keep his eyes off her, and had to make a conscious effort not to use his charms on her for fear of arousing the suspicions of their mother.

As they fooled around in the pool he grew fully erect when her swimsuit top stretched tightly across her breasts and after getting wet the nubs of her nipples were painfully obvious to him.

Ashley knew exactly what she was doing to her brother and playfully tried to dunk him knowing she couldn't, but several times allowed her hand to graze over the boner he sported in his swim trunks.

When Ashley finally left the pool to change before heading home, Donnie headed directly to his bathroom and jerked off, sending several ropes of his ejaculate several feet revealing just how much his sister had affected him.


Late Sunday afternoon, after waving goodbye to Ashley and his mother, he checked his email and found a message from Dr. Lundie with the good news that he was STD free, followed by a warning to use protection in all subsequent sexual activities.

He called Nikita, but she wasn't home, or just not answering her phone, and left her a brief capsule of the good news. Not knowing what to do with himself, he drove to the nearest pharmacy and bought a large box of condoms, put a package in the glove compartment of his Camaro, and stashed the rest in his bedroom dresser, keeping one on his person then wandered around the campus. It was a Sunday night, but in Athens every night there was a party going on somewhere.

He saw Dolph and another freshman, Richard Emery carrying two wine coolers and a six-back of Coors and followed him to their shared--or formerly shared dorm room. Donnie had already moved out, except for a couple pieces of gear to make it look like he did live there. There was plenty of noise coming from the room down the hall.

"Is there a party down there?" Donnie inquired.

Richard laughed and said, "Yeah, man, you wanna hang with us?"

Donnie shrugged and said, "Why not?"

Dolph jumped in to say, "Supposed to be some hot bitches here, man. Want to check it out?"

Donnie laughed and bumped fists with him and watched as a blonde haired girl slowly backed out of the adjacent room and made her way rather shakily down the hall on five inch heels. Don watched as she disappeared into a room four doors down, where apparently another, or perhaps the same party was going full blast.

A firm breasted Asian-American, wearing a skimpy slut dress with half her breasts hanging out of the scoop top, poked her head and breasts out of the doorway after the blonde had wobbled into the room. It seemed like she expected someone else to be following the girl, or perhaps she was just was looking for fresh meat. Yes, the ladies are just as interested in new prey as the guys are. That should come as no surprise. Everyone's interested in sex when their hormones are jumping with music, booze and drugs.

The raven haired girl had a dark sexiness about her. Perhaps it was the green eyes surrounded by a caking of black mascara that made her look dark without being "Goth," and when she did that thing with her pink lips Don felt a sensual aura coming from her.

His dick twitched in his shorts and he knew he had to fuck her.

Richard happened by and handed him a beer. "Rich," Donnie said, "What do you know about that Asian chick over there?"

"Oh, man! I don't know her. She's a newbie. You gonna give it a try?"

"You might say that," Don told him off-handedly, but he was already thinking that if he struck out with her he'd call Nikita and see if she was interested in a frolicking fuck.

The Asian-American girl disappeared into the room and he followed her in and took up a spot several feet from her, not wanting to intrude on her 'space' for the moment.

She continued glancing at him every few seconds until he put an end to it by meeting and holding her eyes. That elicited a different reaction from her. She tossed her black hair, looked twice, and then obviously stopped listening to the conversation two girls were having next to her.

Her head drifted back and forth as she grew more uncomfortable with his staring eyes and looked away; minor victory #1 for Donnie.

She bit her lip, shifted her dress and tried really hard to look away. In return, he licked his lips.

Inadvertently she mimicked him, realized he seen her do it and smiled. She said something to the other girls, who nodded and then she walked into the hallway, looking back once to see if he would follow.

Of course he followed her.

Walking down the hallway, which was less crowded than the room she'd just left, she turned her head again to look back and seeing him following, put an extra "oomph" in her step, swaying her cute ass with each step. She entered a bathroom and partially closed the door.

Donnie took that as an invitation. It was his turn to look over his shoulder. The hall was deserted. He opened the door and walked right in. She was waiting for him. Donnie shut the door while staring at her in the dim bathroom light then pulled her in for a long, slow kiss. She kissed him back with surprising ferocity, and then went limp when his hands took a tight hold of her ass.

The kiss ended and she took a deep breath. Donnie locked the bathroom door before kissing her again. She was panting and moving her hands across his crotch when their lips parted.

She was ripe for the taking.

Donnie himself was not unaffected by her kisses. His breathing was ragged and his dick throbbed as it pressed it against her hip. "What?" was all she managed to get out before he growled and tossed her up onto the bathroom sink. She didn't stop him as his hand dipped into her top and cupped a breast with only the thin material of her half-bra between her tit and his hand. Her nipple was rubbery hard as he slid a thumb over it. A moment later he knew that her bra had a front clasp and went ahead and popped that open. She offered no resistance; said nothing as his hand touched the bare, smooth flesh of her tits and slowly brushed the palm of his hand over the now distended nipples. She moaned softly when his mouth covered hers again while continuing to play with the nipple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.