Untitled Story
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Tony Sorrentino

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It was a slow Monday and Tony was daydreaming about his "Perfect Pussy" Phoebe who had spoiled him for any other woman. The day seemed ordinary until he gets a call from Phoebe that sets him off on a trip to the deep south and more trouble than was wise for a normal man.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Violence  

Things just went from bad to worse at the airport.

I didn't have any heat tucked away because of all the new security checks but I didn't like the way the guys at the gate were eying me. One of them was all gussied up with shoulder-length dreadlocks and the other was sort of a "gender-free" zone. After thinking about it, I just went back to the desk and changed my flight to one originating out of Jersey because I was shy of getting into the limelight when I was doing my best to stay in the shadows.

The free bus to the other airport was a perk of a pre-purchased ticket and they even guaranteed your luggage would be with you when you got wherever you were going. That was a laugh. I never checked anything anymore ever since they lost my trash in Hawaii and had the balls to tell me it never existed in the first place.

I texted Phoebe and confirmed I would be pulling up her driveway before the sun was up in the morning. I kept it nice and clean just in case her shit-faced husband was monitoring her calls. With a broad that good-looking, the moat had to be deep and wide and well-stocked with alligators.

The air hostess was a real bitch. She was so brittle that her face looked like it would fall off if we had any turbulence. The sight of her waving her arms in the aisle with the silly seatbelt was enough to make me suffer a fit of laughing with my face buried in the blanket provided for my comfort.

I hadn't gotten the story from Phoebe as yet but it sounded from the tone of her voice to be something a hell of a lot more personal than some fucking paintings that got accidently lost on purpose. I had already figured that thing out to be an ill-disguised insurance scam that netted the husband big bucks just in time for his campaign. They would probably reappear at a later date nice and safe and looking for a home in the upstairs hallway. I was thinking up a way to sugarcoat it for Phoebe but I suspected she already had a good idea it was one of her husband's devious plots to get a leg up on the competition.

This summons to duty sounded a bit closer to home and I had discerned the little tremor of fear in her voice that I had never heard before. It was enough to get me moving at zero dark thirty and on one of the Wright brother's inventions when I had sworn never to set foot in flight again. Two crashes were my maximum limit and I kind of felt the third would be the one-way ticket to paradise but without the benefit of 72 virgins. I always had a lack of success with virgins anyway. They were lots of fun right up until push came to shove and then they treated you like the enemy no matter how much they had begged for it right up until the moment of truth. My problem was I was too soft-hearted and sometimes zigged when I should have zagged with regard to getting the dirty deed done. I even had a virginal pal call me a wimp because I heeded her shouts to stop. Not that I was the sensitive type. I was probably the most insensitive macho jerk in most matters of the heart but the treatment of virgins was not my forte.

The rental car chick in Atlanta kept holding my hundred dollar bills up to the light like they had been freshly minted in my basement. I hated credit cards because they were so easy to trace with a paper trail. I liked it a lot better with one of my nicely documented false ID and plenty of cash. I could tell she was reluctant to even rent me a bicycle so I just pointed out the tiny compact special weekly rate and she found enough nerve to give me the keys and stick the dough in the register like it was the spawn of selling drugs or pussy on a street corner. Even the airline was hesitant to take the cash since it was touted as a terrorist's favorite method of paying for their travel. It was beginning to look like a plastic society had finally arrived big time.

I rolled down the interstate crossing the line into Alabama with a hot cup of coffee that didn't cool off until I passed the border. The sour dough doughnut disappeared before I even got to the onramp. You couldn't really tell where Alabama took up and Georgia ended if you weren't paying attention. It was not like some adjoining states where the road maintenance tax dollars got diverted to some other priority like buying new toys for the Highway Patrol. In some ways the old Alabama had decided to join the forward looking Georgia and get a piece of the pie as well.

In all confidence, I have to tell you that I was a bit nervous about meeting up with Phoebe again because she knew exactly which buttons to push with me. I think it was her eyes that got to me with that faraway look and the little sense of need that made me want to jump through hoops just to please her.

I really hated her husband.

Not because he was the one banging her in the big bed at night but because he was a back-stabbing prick that like to kick people when they were down. In all honesty, I didn't even know the guy's first name because everyone including Phoebe called him, "The Senator" like he was some sort of Greek God. He was a dyed-in-the-wool politician that never played by the rules if he could get away with it.

He passed me coming into the mansion and we shook hands but he really wasn't interested in who I was or what I was doing there with his wife. He had bigger fish to fry and in his mind everything he did was based on how it affected his ratings with the voters. I just stepped aside and watched him and his retinue disappear into some nasty-looking black SUVs that might even have armor plating on the sides and bullet-resistant glass windows. I saw Phoebe at the top of the spiral staircase not making any effort to descend until her husband and his yes-men departed.

"Anthony, please allow me to thank you for coming so quickly."

I watched her sashay down the marble steps like a Goddess deigning to mix with the commoners. I knew she came from pretty humble roots just like me but she could really pull off the "high and mighty" role without a lot of effort.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.