Memories - Cover

Memories

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A house guest is given a erotic gesture, she responds. As she sucks he remembers a similar event - read on

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Brother   Nephew   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

The phone rang just as Rick got out of the shower; he quickly gave himself a bit of a rub to dry the surplus water and then handed the towel to his wife who was following him out. He picked up the phone and recognized Barry's voice. "I just wanted to know if my work was still in process", he said. Rick smiled as his wife came out of the bathroom. "Everything is fantastic mate", he replied. "My wife is standing next to me, totally nude, gone are all her reservations, Alice is the wife I always wanted, a cock sucking and fucking woman. Would you like to say hello?" The response was positive and he handed the phone to his wife; he left her to it while he put the kettle on for breakfast. All he heard was laughter and giggles and then a goodbye. She came into the kitchen, naked. Gone were the days when nudity would have bought on gasps of horror and her immediate grab for a towel, now what she generally grabbed was his cock and balls.

He certainly was happy with the change but sometimes, if only briefly he did feel a bit of a heel for not only was she satisfying him but also his mates and now even the neighbour. He remembered when the neighbour had become a regular. As nudity no longer offended her she only wore a light dressing gown if she happened to go outside, like hanging the washing out. She had always got on well with the neighbour and he had sometimes wondered if she and the neighbour were being that extra friendly, meaning was he fucking her. He was out the day the neighbour became a regular. As usual Alice had done the washing and took it out to hang up, her gown was undone and as it flapped open she spoke to the neighbour who was on a ladder, he turned at her voice and nearly fell off the ladder for what confronted him was a full naked frontal view of a still reasonable attractive woman. "I'm about the have morning tea would you like to join me?" she smiling asked. No neighbour took up the invite as quickly as he did. Well to cut a story down when Rick came home the neighbour was standing with a glazed expression on his face as his wife was sucking him off and like he did when she sucked him the neighbour was holding her head so that it was buried into his groin and she had the entire cock somewhere down her throat, where women could put a cock and some were not small so that there was not a fraction on display as they sucked, always amazed him. The neighbour was naturally very embarrassed but he was put as easy when Rick dropped his trousers and after the neighbour had emptied his load and with cum and saliva pouring from her mouth, she gave a messy smile and after giving her mouth a quick wipe did for her husband what she had just done for the neighbour.

The idea to have a bit of a private 'swingers do' came from a newspaper advert, but that would mean more women for it would be unfair if it was only his wife involved and the two women that came to mind were Kerry and Blanche and as he ponded what they were doing he picked up the phone.

Kerry really had two faces, one for the church people and the other for men who showed interest in her. She of course didn't know that Alice had changed course and the moral code that she had once discussed with Kerry was now very much a thing of the past. Kerry hadn't mentioned to Alice that she had sucked her husband off or that the night before she had left on her last visit they had fucked in her room, she still smiled at the thought and wondered if the opportunity would service again. The ring of the phone was a darn nuisance it came just as the bloke ramming his cock up her very cum coated cunt was getting into rhyme. She was now into her fourth fuck for the morning and her mouth was slobbering over her Uncle's nephew's cock. All the men were in some way a relative, all had been invited by her brother and she knew why 'they all wanted a woman' and her brother knew that she would spread 'em if the opportunity and the men were of sufficient stamina to accommodate her. There was no way she wasn't going to halt what she was doing to answer the fucking phone. 'Let it ring', she thought for there was no way she could give a vocal response for her face was buried into her cousin's groin and he was holding her head hard while voicing his pleasure. "Drain me Kerry, drain my fucking balls". She wasn't too sure which cock blew first, she bucked as the bloke gave the thrust that emptied his balls as the cock in her mouth exploded. Slowly she got up; her mouth giving off a dribble of saliva and cum, she staggered to the bathroom to wash and only then listened to the answering machine. She was shocked to hear the message, but also delighted now she didn't have to have those two faces when in conversation with Alice, now the covers were gone and she could really say how she felt. She rang Rick, voicing her acceptance of his idea of a 'swingers do", her only question was when. He told her a date hadn't been set for he had to get companions for his wife, for he said it was unfair to expect her to 'ride' alone.

His next call was to Blanche, whether she would fuck beside her step daughter in law remained an open question, but for him Blanche knew how to fuck and he certainly wanted to get his cock up her again. He wondered what she had been doing, for it was some time since he had done any maintenance.

Blanche had just turned on her DVD when she was startled by the cry of "Wooooleee!" The call echoed through the house; She stopped what she was doing and wondered where the noise had come from; all was silent than again came the 'Wooolee" from outside her back door. She got up and went through the laundry and opened the back door. It was just on evening and the sun was well down in the sky and the back patio was fast being lost in shadow. For seconds she didn't notice the cause of the 'Wooooleee' till it sounded almost above her head, so close it startled her.

The neighbouring property belonged to the council and was used as a 'half way house' for individuals with some sort of problem, whether it was drink or other substances but there was a large tree which had two branches hanging over her fence, she had considered approaching the council to have those branches cut, but when it was a hot day they gave off a very welcome shadow and she could use her banana lounge by moving it back and forth to either enjoy the sun or to take refuse in the cool, therefore the branches remained, but she never imagined that they would be used for what was now happening, swinging from one branch to the other was a man, totally off his rocker, 'away with the fairies', she would say. However, it wasn't the way he was swinging or the jungle call he was uttering that rooted her to the spot, it was because he was stark naked and what clued her to one part of his anatomy was the length of his cock and the size of his balls and the forest of hair behind them; as he swung both cock and balls bounced in rhythm to his antics. 'It isn't possible', she muttered.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.