My Mom's Best Friend
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by WelshWriter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teenage boys fantasy about his Mothers best friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy  

Lesson 4

My next episode with Brenda came unexpectedly just over a week later. It was Saturday afternoon. My dad had taken my brothers to Molineux to watch the match, my Mum had gone to town shopping and I'd just finished mowing the back lawn and was working on my motorbike. It was a warm afternoon so I'd taken my tee shirt off, mowing the lawn had made me sweat. As I worked on the bike, I heard the back gate open and looked over my shoulder to find Brenda standing there smiling. "Is your Mum in Mike?" she asked. I told her she wasn't and that neither were my Dad or my brothers and I saw her smile broaden. "All alone then?" she said, "Clive's gone fishing so I'm free all afternoon if you're interested." There was no mistaking what she meant and my cock started to stiffen in my jeans. I could see where her eyes were focussed and my erection grew even more. "Why don't you come in?" I said, "I need a bath but I won't be long." Like I said, I was sweaty from mowing the lawn and greasy from working on the bike.

I left Brenda making coffee while I went up to the bathroom and ran the bath. Of course, by now my cock was fully erect in anticipation of what was waiting for it once I'd bathed and it bobbed up and down as I climbed into the bath. I'd just settled down in the hot soapy water, when the bathroom door swung open. "Do you need a hand?" Brenda said, standing in the open doorway. Before I could answer, Brenda had stripped off and was standing at the side of the bath. From my seated position, my eyes were just about level with the top of her thighs and between them I could see her pink, wet cunt lips and my cock twitched visibly. "Mmm, it looks like you need a hand with that," she laughed, as she stepped into the bath. The sight I got at that moment has stayed with me for the rest of my life. As she lifted her leg, her cunt lips parted and I could see right into her fuck hole which was already glistening with her juices and just above it, her clit was hard and shiny.

She settled down between my legs, with her legs over mine and her feet either side of me. She reached out and took hold of my cock, and as if using it as a handle, slid closer to me, until my knob was brushing her cunt lips. Her eyes closed and then shuffled forwards until the tip of my cock was inside her and began fucking me with slow, deliberate movements of her hips. I was just sitting there as she slid up and down my length, lost in the feeling of the hot soapy bath water and her wet, creamy cunt on my cock. She must have been really turned on, because seconds later, her body stiffened and she cried out. "Oh fuck yes Mike, yes, yes. I'm coming. Oh God I'm coming." With that I felt my cock bathed in liquid that was even hotter than the bath as she came.

She fucked me for around two minutes then leant over, her cheek on the side of the bath, smiling at me. "Oh Jesus Mike, I needed that," she giggled, "now why don't we get dried off and go to your bedroom. You'd like to fuck me in your own bed wouldn't you Mike?" Well what could I say, that was how all this started over a month earlier.

We quickly dried off and I led her, still naked into my bedroom and no sooner had the door closed than Brenda grabbed me and began kissing me. As she did, I ran my hands all over her body, squeezing her tits and stroking her ass cheeks as my cock grew harder and harder. Finally, I broke the kiss and pushed her down onto the bed and stood over her lewdly stroking my cock. As if to distract me, Brenda opened her legs and started fingering her cunt and smiled up at me. "Eat it again Mike, eat my cunt." Hearing her using language like that really tipped me over the edge and I dropped to my knees between her legs and literally attacked her cunt and using my new found skills on her fuck hole and clit, brought her to a massive orgasm.

While she was still under the influence of her orgasm, she started fingering herself again and smiled up at me and patted the bed beside her. Of course, I was lying beside her before you could at an eyelid, but was surprised when she turned away from me and pushed her ass against my rampant cock. "From the back again?" I asked, thinking she wanted me to fuck her from behind again. She didn't say anything, just reached down and took hold of my cock and guided it between her legs. "Not yet Mike," she said, "just slide it up and down between my cunt lips." I did as she asked and started moving my hips, sliding my length backwards and forwards. The feeling of her wetness on my shaft felt amazing and Brenda was crying out as her hand pressed my cock against clit as it slid to and fro over it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.