My Mom's Best Friend - Cover

My Mom's Best Friend

Copyright© 2014 by WelshWriter

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teenage boys fantasy about his Mothers best friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy  

Auntie Brenda (Lesson Three)

The next day in work I checked my rest days for the next two or three weeks and was chuffed when I found that I was off a week the following Thursday. I knew this would give Brenda time to get over her period. I nipped round to their house on the way home and gave her the good news and she seemed genuinely pleased and I went home floating on cloud nine. The intervening ten days were torture, I had a permanent hard on and surprisingly I managed to leave it alone until the Thursday morning before I got up, when I really went to town and wanked myself stupid, completely emptying my balls of every drop of cumm in me. I wanted to make sure I lasted for her this time.

We'd arranged that I should go round to her place around ten in the morning, that would give us plenty of time as neither Clive or any of my family would be home before four thirty. As soon as I got up and took a bath, not something I normally did on a midweek morning. I literally drowned myself in 'Old Spice' and put on the new boxer shorts I'd bought especially for the occasion. I was really pulling out all the stops this time.

I looked in the mirror to check the effect. Even though my cock was only half hard, the tightness of the boxers showed it off to perfection. I adjusted it so it pointed straight up my stomach then put on a pair of ice blue, skin tight jeans and my snakeskin effect silk shirt and slicked my hair back. I checked in the mirror again. I thought I looked the dogs bollocks and hoped that Auntie Brenda would think the same. As I walked pup to the path, I heard a tap on the bedroom window and, looking up I saw her peeping through the curtains. She waved and smiled down at me. I walked round the back of the house and found the back door open. I knocked and walked in. As I did I heard her call out. "I'm upstairs Mike, come on up." I knew that the bedroom she had waved from must be her and Clive's room as it was the front one and the largest. The same as the one my Mum and Dad used. I took the stairs three at a time and stood for a moment at the top of the stairs. The bathroom door was open and it smelt wonderful, all perfumey and girly. I guessed that she'd done the same as I had and taken a bath and made as much effort to look and smell her best.

"In the bedroom, Mike," her voice called again. This time she didn't need to tell me to come in and when I walked in through the door she was waiting for me and kissed me really hard. She was groping for my cock as she kissed me, she was like a wild animal. She hadn't even bothered getting dressed, and was wearing just her bra and panties with stockings and suspenders. She saw the look on my face and smiled. "Do you like it Mike? I put it on especially for you." It was as a stupid question as far as I was concerned.

As she kissed me and rubbed her hand over my denim covered cock and groaned softly. Her breathing was getting really heavy and she seemed to be as turned on as I was. Her hand moved off my cock and, taking hold of the bottom of my tee shirt she pulled it off over my head then pulled me close again. Now I could feel her bra covered tits pressing against my naked chest and as she rubbed them against me, her hand went back between us and I felt her undoing my zip then felt it slide inside. I helped her by un-clipping the top of my jeans and pushing them down my legs and stepping out of them. Before I knew what was happening, she'd pushed me back onto the bed As soon as she was able she pushed me back onto the bed and was literally tearing my boxers off me. I tried to stop her, this was going to fast for me but she looked down at me. "Mike," she said, "I want this but it seems wrong, I've never cheated on Clive and if I stop and think about it, I know I'll change my mind so just lie back and enjoy it."

I was harder than I'd ever been and I groaned as I felt her fingers wrap around my shaft. There was no way I wanted her to stop, so did as she'd said and just lay back and let her have her way with me. "You like this, don't you Mike," she whispered as she continued to stroke her hand up and down my cock. All I could do was moan and nod as she continued to wank me. She reached behind her back and unclipped her bra, her areola were swollen and wrinkled and her nipples were like bullets, betraying just how aroused she was. "Oh fuck yes, Brenda," I groaned. I sat hypnotised by her near nakedness, her stockings and panties just heightening my desire for her. She looked magnificent. My eyes were drawn to the junction of her stocking clad thighs. Her tight fitting panties did nothing to hide the swell of her pussy lips and wisps the of blonde pubic that peeked from under the black lace.

She leant over me, her tits brushing against my chest and kissed me again, this time with even more passion. The kiss became more frantic as she crushed her body against me. My cock was painfully hard as it pressed against her and she moved her hips, rubbing it with the lace of her suspender belt and panties. I groaned as she reached between us and again took my cock in her hand, squeezing my knob. "Oh fuck," I hissed through gritted teeth as she stroked up and down my shaft and rubbed her tits against me. I couldn't believe the sensations that were filling my body with and once again I disgraced myself. My cock twitched and I knew it was too late to do anything about it. My cumm rushed up my shaft and spurted up between us, spurting all over her suspender belt and panties. "Oh shit, I'm sorry Brenda," I was almost sobbing the words. Whether it was the intensity of my eruption or the shame of coming too early again I wasn't sure but I felt sick about it. "That's all right Mike but I hope you've got something left for when I feel that gorgeous cock inside me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.