My Mom's Best Friend - Cover

My Mom's Best Friend

Copyright© 2014 by WelshWriter

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teenage boys fantasy about his Mothers best friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy  

Auntie Brenda (Lesson Two)

It was three weeks before I managed to get some more time alone with Auntie Brenda again. Either my rest days fell on a weekend or we didn't have time before we would have been disturbed by either one of my younger brothers coming home from school or one of my parents returning from work. But she had whetted my appetite for sex, the only problem was, most of the girls I knew were 'good' girls. There were girls on the estate that were, as we called them in those days, 'bikes', but I wasn't in that circle, so the most I got out of the girls that I knew was a bit more of an intimate fumble. I did manage to get a feel of one of them through her knickers but when I went for the wet stuff she freaked out and threatened to tell her parents. So I was reduced, with the help of my magazines, and memories to fucking my fist again.

The next meeting was another first for me, and although I didn't get to fuck her, it's well worth mentioning. I was in the garden fixing my motorbike, when I heard Auntie Brenda in her garden. There was no way we could see each other, there was a garden and a couple of hedges between us. So I washed my hands and rushed upstairs to my bedroom, from where I could see her. She was hanging washing out again and didn't notice me at first. I opened the window, making more noise than was necessary and she looked up and smiled and waved then went back indoors. I was sure she would be round soon, as it was late morning and my brothers and parents would be home for hours. I went and lay on the bed playing with my cock, getting it hard for her anticipated visit. After about half an hour I began to realise that she wasn't coming and I was to say the least disappointed. My cock was hard and my mind was running away with itself. So, after a bit of psyching myself up I decided to go round there and see what the matter was.

As I walked past the kitchen window, she was at the sink, washing up or something, she waved as I walked past the window and the door was open when I got round the back. She called for me to come in and smiled when I walked into the kitchen. As soon as I walked through the door, she looked straight at my crotch and shook her head. "Sorry Mike," she said, "it's that time of the month, so no play time for us today." I knew what she meant and knew how crabby my Mum and my girlfriends got when it was their time, so I didn't push the point. I was about to turn and leave, when she asked if I'd like a coffee. I had nothing better to do so I accepted. She made two cups and told me to go into the living room and she would be in when she had dried the pots.

I sat on the couch and looked round the room. It was identical to ours layout wise, just an ordinary working class living room, with roughly the same type of ornaments and framed pictures on the sideboard and walls. You know the type of thing, family pictures and wedding photos. There was one of Auntie Brenda and Uncle Clive on their wedding day and I went over to it and had a good look. She must have been in her early twenties and looked really pretty in the picture. I was still looking at it when she walked into the room. "My wedding day," she said, "your Uncle Clive was a handsome man then." Uncle Clive had changed since the photo, the full head of hair had gone, he was bald on top now and he'd put on quite a bit of weight. "I was pretty too," she added, "I had boys knocking my door down then, not like nowadays. Now I'm just a middle aged married lady." I looked at her and turned the charm on. "You're still pretty Auntie Brenda I said and I wasn't lying. She was pretty in a mature sort of way. True the years had taken their toll and having two children had left it's mark but she still had a pretty face and a reasonable figure. She blushed a little and told me I was only being kind, or after something I couldn't have right then. Now it was my turn to blush. My cock was still giving me away, the bulge in my jeans was still obvious. She sat on the couch and I sat in a chair opposite and we drank our coffee and chatted about this and that. Eventually I said I would have to go as I needed to put my motorbike back together. She could see I didn't want to and my motorbike was the last thing on my mind at that moment.

"Yeah," she said, giving me a knowing smile, "I bet. You'll be straight upstairs to your bedroom and get your magazines out, won't you." I blushed again and sheepishly nodded. "Well you know Mike, there's no need to do that for yourself. I'm much better than any magazine." I looked at her, puzzled. "You should know there's more way to skin a cat or relieve a hard on than one," she laughed. She patted the seat beside her on the couch. "Come over here, I'll see if I can help you," she said. I was out of the chair and sitting beside her before you could blink.

"Oh yes, we do seem to have a problem," she laughed as she patted the front of my jeans. Then she leaned into me and kissed me. I nearly choked. Of course I had kissed girls before, even French kissed them, but this was different. She knew what she was doing and soon her tongue was halfway down my throat and she had one hand on the back of my head and the other grasping at my cock through my jeans. I didn't realise but that type of kissing died out after you'd been married for some time. I'd never actually seen my dad kissing my Mum, a peck on the cheek maybe, but never a full blown kiss. She was moaning into my mouth as her tongue wrestled with mine. Then I heard and felt my zip being lowered and felt her hand slide inside my jeans. Now it was my turn to start moaning as she stroked my cock through my underpants. I returned her kiss as best I could, running my tongue over hers and teasing the inside of her mouth.

She had my belt unclipped and my zip down and before I knew what was happening her hand was inside my underpants and wrapped around my naked cock. Luckily I had had a wank that morning before I got up, or I'm sure I would have shot my load early again and spoiled everything. She pulled the top of my jeans apart, then pulled the top of my underpants down and freed my cock. She looked down at it as it bobbed up and down infront of her. I saw a smile spread across her face. "Mmm nice," she said softly and began to slide her hand up and down it. "Play with my tits, Mike," she whispered. I unbuttoned her blouse as she squeezed my cock. Being more than a little inexperienced, I was all fingers and thumbs and had trouble undoing her bra so she pushed my hand out of the way and did it for me. It wouldn't come right off due to the position we were in but I managed to push it up over her tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.