My Mom's Best Friend - Cover

My Mom's Best Friend

Copyright© 2014 by WelshWriter

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teenage boys fantasy about his Mothers best friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy  

Auntie Brenda (Lesson One)

I was seventeen years old and was, I suppose I was more than a little naïve for my age. I had left school a year earlier and was still a virgin. I had had a few girlfriends, but except for a couple of groping sessions my sexual experience was virtually non-existent. This was back in the swinging sixties but I was certainly missing out on the permissive side of it. At the time I was living with my parents in Wolverhampton and working on the railway, working odd hours and weekends, so I was quite often at home during the day while my parents were out at work. One of these days, I remember fondly, it was the start of one of the most memorable parts of my life.

I was in my bedroom, reading one of the porn magazines of that era. Parade and forum were my favourites at the time. I preferred reading about sex to just looking at pictures. I was probably wanking over one of the stories in one of them and fantasising that I was the chap getting all the fun. It was a warm day and my window was open and I heard someone outside in the back garden. I got off the bed and looked out over our back yard. My mum's friend was hanging out washing. They lived next door but one to us. She was a good friend of my mums and would regularly be round our house so I saw quite a lot of her. To me she was old, she must have been in her late thirties or early forties but to a seventeen year old any one over thirty was old. She had short blonde hair and I don't think I ever saw her without at least a small amount make up on. I only ever saw her wearing skirts or dresses unlike my Mum who often wore trousers. My brothers and I used to call her Auntie Brenda. You didn't use first names for your elders in those days. We had respect for anyone older than we were then.

Anyway Auntie Brenda was the object of many of my teenage wanks. I watched her for about five minutes before she went back indoors I checked out the washing and when I saw what she had hung out and my cock grew stiffer in my jeans. There were about half a dozen of pairs of knickers and a couple of bras and sundry items of female under wear. She'd been washing what my Mum called her smalls. I went and lay back on the bed, my cock, rock hard. I started to read again and found the next story I turned to was one about a young lad having sex with an older woman. It doesn't much imagination to guess who I was thinking about as I read the story and stroked my cock. Thoughts of what Auntie Brenda would look like wearing just what she'd just pegged on the washing line filled my head. I was feeling really horny and suddenly decided that my fist wasn't going to be enough for me this time.

I was shaking as I walked up her front path. I almost bottled out as I thought about what I was about to do. But now I'm glad I didn't. I went round the back and knocked on the door. Auntie Brenda opened the door and smiled. "Hello Mike, no work today," she said. "Rest day," I replied, my heart pounding so hard I thought it would burst out of my chest. "What do you want, love," she asked. It was my Mums birthday in a couple of weeks and I knew that she would know this, so I told her I had bought Mum a present and wanted to know what she thought about it. She said okay and asked where it was. I told her it was at home and would she mind coming round and telling me what she thought. She told me she would be round in about ten minutes as she was a bit busy at the time. I went back home and was still shaking like a leaf when she finally knocked on the back door.

I let her in and told her the present was in my bedroom. She didn't bat an eyelid and followed me upstairs. My knees were nearly collapsing under me as I led the way. As soon as we got into the bedroom, I pushed her backwards onto the bed and like the young idiot I was went straight for her tits. Grabbing at them and squeezing them hard. She pushed me off, stood up and yelled at me. "What the hell do you think you're doing Mike?" she shouted. "What's come over you. If you're after what I think you're after, forget it I'm old enough to be your Mother." I just stood there, like a naughty schoolboy, hanging my head. "Did you think I was just going to let you... ," her voice trailed off. I mumbled that I was sorry and I think I even started to cry a bit. "Your Mother will kill you when I tell her," she said. She was right, my life wouldn't be worth living. "Oh please Auntie Brenda, don't tell Mum," I begged, "please don't tell her." "Why shouldn't I," she yelled, "you were going to rape me." I hadn't thought of it that way. In the stories I had read, the woman always gave in and invariably enjoyed getting fucked by a younger cock.

"I'm sorry Auntie Brenda, I'm sorry. Please don't tell Mum." "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't," she snapped. "I'll do anything, but don't tell her. Please." I was frantic now. I knew my Mum would lay into me something awful and my Dad would belt the living daylights out of me. She sat back down on the bed and looked at me. "Have you ever been with a girl Mike?" she asked. I hung my head again and mumbled that I hadn't. When I looked back up at her I could see a look amusement mixed with the anger. I stood there, hands behind my back as she looked at me with an almost pitying look. "You mean you've never used that?" she laughed, nodding at my crotch, where my cock had now totally collapsed. When I'd pushed her onto the bed it had been rock hard but now after the humiliation of the bollocking she'd just given my it was totally lifeless. I saw her smile. "I tell you what," she said, "let me see if it was worth you getting into trouble over and I might not tell your Mother." I stood there frozen to the spot, she'd called my bluff and I didn't know what to do.

"Don't tell me you've gone shy," she said, "you were going to make me see it at the very least see it ten minutes ago." I was still frozen to the spot though and was sweating like a pig. "Come here," she snapped, her eyes steely. I took a step towards her and she put her hand out to stop me. "That's near enough," she said. "I can see from here, now show me." I was shaking but I managed to lower my zip. I was still completely soft so it took a bit of a struggle to get it out and when I did, she just burst out laughing. "And just what did you think you were going to do with that," she laughed. I must having been scarlet, she was really putting me through it now and I felt like a proper idiot.

"So you've never seen where that should go Mike?" she said, still laughing, "and I don't mean in a book." I looked down at my feet again and shook my head. When I looked back up again, she wasn't sitting up any more. She was laying back down on the bed, her head turned to one side looking at me. "Come here," she snapped. Almost in a trance, I took a step forwards her. "closer," she snapped again. I took another step towards her. "Well," she said, "there's one right here," patting the base of her stomach and pulling her skirt up slightly. "Would you like to see it?" I was gob smacked and just stood there like a goldfish, opening and closing my mouth, with no sound coming out of it. Back in those days, tights were not the thing that ordinary women wore, so she was wearing stockings. I knew this because I could see, what us lads jokingly called the 'chuckle band', the darker strip at the top of the stockings. The joke was that once you got past that you were laughing.

Although the sight of her lying there had frozen my vocal chords, it was having the opposite effect on another part of my anatomy. My shrivelled maggot of a cock was rapidly coming back to life again. Now although I didn't know it at the time there were a lot of men like me. My cock was tiny when it was soft but grew way out of all proportion when it got hard. Soft, I was not much more than two inches but when I had a good hard on I was a good seven. I'd been circumcised so my knob was always on show and that grew in proportion to my cock. I saw her smile when she saw my reaction. "Now that's more like it," she said, "not the best I've seen, but nothing to be ashamed of." Her compliments only made it grow even more.

"Closer," she said, "move closer." I stepped forward as far as I could, my knees were pressed against the side of the bed now. "Mmm, that's even better," she said and reached out with her hand. "My knees buckled under me as her fingers touched my cock and she wrapped her fingers round the shaft. Then it happened, I shot my load all over the bedspread and her hand. I felt like a complete idiot. She'd only touched me and I was done. "You wouldn't have even got it inside at that rate," she laughed, "typical teenager." She was putting me down again and it was having the same effect as before. My cock was shrivelling back to its maggot form. I was gutted. "Oh well," she said, "if you can't use that, you'll have to use something else then won't you." She wiped my sticky goo off her hand onto the bedspread and looked at me.

"On your knees, you can't do much from up there." She pulled her skirt higher and opened her legs. Now I could see all the way up to her knickers. They weren't the fancy sort the women in my magazines wore, just plain white cotton ones with a little flowery pattern on them but it was the hottest thing this seventeen year old had ever seen. All that was between me and my first sight of a woman's private parts was a thin layer of cotton. I could see a bulge above the junction of her legs and knew that this was her mound, as I had seen it described in my magazines and below it under her knickers was where, if things had gone right, my cock would have been. "Well come on then, get on with it," she said, almost like an order. I knelt there like the complete novice that I was, I genuinely didn't know what to do.

"Oh, here," she said impatiently, "let me show you." She moved her hand down to the top of knickers and pushed them down. I was as close to fainting as I've ever been. This was nothing like the women in my books, this had hair. The only pictures I'd seen had been of shaved pussies. She reached out and grabbed my hand, I think I even tried to pull it back as she guided it between her legs. She placed it on the hair covered mound and held it there. I froze, not knowing whether to move it or where she wanted me to put it. I heard Auntie Brenda sigh. "I can see this is going to be hard work. Here," she said," this is where it needs to be." With that she moved her hand off mine and, with the help of her other hand opened the folds of skin underneath my hand. "In there," she said, "that's where it needs to be." She took hold of my hand and pulled it down further between her legs and rubbed it up and down over her pussy. I hadn't realised it would be so wet and tried to pull my hand away. It was only when I heard her start to moan that I realised that I must be doing something right. "Oh yes, Mike, that's it," she said, "you're learning.

I carried on rubbing my hand over her and her moans got louder. "Now," she said, "push your finger in." She reached down to help me and I slid my finger into her. It was the most amazing thing I had ever felt. "Now move it around inside me." Her voice sounded different now, softer and her words were interspersed with low moans. I did as she asked, rotating my finger. I was amazed at the way different parts of her felt. Some parts were wet and slippery, while another part felt rougher, still wet, but a totally different texture. When I touched this part, she gasped and I felt her get tighter around my finger. I thought I'd hurt her and pulled my finger out. "No Mike, don't stop. Put it in again, put it back where it was." I did as she asked again and she started to moan louder and wriggle about on the bed. She was moaning and gasping so loudly now that if anyone had been in the garden the couldn't have helped hearing her. "Oh my God Mike, you're making me come, I'm coming Mike, I'm coming." What happened next frightened the crap out of me. I didn't know what it felt like when a woman came, how could I, until fifteen minutes ago I had never even seen a woman's cunt in the flesh so to say.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.