Foul Ball - Sophomore Year
Chapter 12: Aborted Plans

Copyright© 2014 by Mindmeld

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12: Aborted Plans - This is a story of Phil Marlow as he grows up in a medium-sized Midwest town in Indiana with his TV newscaster mom, Sharon. The first installment follows Phil through his sophomore year in high school where Phil learns what growing up and pursuing his dreams begins to mean. The story begins slowly with much of the sex and baseball occurring later.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

Maria told me Carlos had suggested I start talking with the neighbors to get their opinion about the treehouse. Our neighborhood was a little older and didn't have many of the amenities some of the newer developments had, so I didn't have to worry about a homeowner's association. However, Carlos said that unhappy neighbors could raise legal issues, and certainly could slow things down. He told Maria that I may also need to apply for a permit, especially if I planned to run electricity. He would explain more when we met, Sunday, but this gave me some prep work to finish that could help speed things along.

My brain didn't really engage until I started looking over the beaten up treehouse. THIS could be the place where Jessica and I meet. In fact, as long as the weather was warm enough, we could start meeting out there now ... provided the base and flooring were still in good shape. Thirty minutes later, I concluded that the treehouse foundation was essentially sound, although there were a couple of floor boards that needed to be replaced.

My next task was the neighborhood. As I had grown up, Mom had taken it upon herself to visit the neighbors and farm me out for lawn maintenance, as soon as the temperatures consistently stayed above freezing.

Most of the neighbors were really nice, and really didn't have an opinion one way or the other about the treehouse. That all changed when I knocked on the door of the Tankersley household. Ms. Tankersley answered the door in curlers, a housecoat, thick glasses and a cloud of some sort of perfume, I guessed. If I had been on the fence about celibacy at any time in my short life, she would have been the deciding factor as I would have gladly foregone any notion of sex forever.

"What do you want, boy?"

I told her my name, where I lived and what we had in mind. She looked me up and down for a couple of seconds before responding.

"If I'd had your phone number before today, I would have called you and complained. That damned shit hole is dragging down property values. You should have torn that down a long time ago. Why would I be happy with you fixing up that piece of shit anyhow? Aren't you a little old for a fuckin' treehouse?"

I couldn't help but imagine that Ms. Tankersley would have made a helluva truck driver. I'm just sure that I wouldn't have wanted to be on the same piece of highway, at the same time. If she had a big freezer in her basement, I would have laid two-to-one odds that there were some kind of people parts in it!

"We're going to fix up the treehouse, Ms. Tankersley. I have a contractor coming out this weekend to evaluate the plans, and make sure we are doing it the right way."

I smiled, trying to sell myself and the idea.

"Is this the same dumb fuck that built that crap in the first place?"

"Oh, no. That, um, treehouse is something my friends and family put together over a weekend, about ten years ago."

"Bring the final plans by, and let me take a look. If I don't like them, I'm calling the county."

"Thank you, Ms. Tankersley. I'll let you know when they are ready."

THAT went well ... NOT!


"She's just an old biddy," said Maria when I told her about our newest neighbor. "I've seen her at the store from time-to-time. She never has anything good to say. She likes to give the cashier a hard time and argues over every item scanned at the register. Nobody gets behind her in line."

"Well, physically, I can understand why."

Maria slapped me on the arm as she gathered up our dinner dishes and headed for the sink.

"By the way, Samantha isn't coming to the pool party Sunday."

I thought about it for a few seconds, thinking about all of the options I didn't have.

"I have no right to be upset, do I?"

"Sure you do. You and Samantha were as thick as thieves a couple years back. I was hoping that maybe the two of you would become even closer, but that's what growing up will do to people, sometimes. There's nothing you can do, Phil. She has to make her own choices, and make her own mistakes, just like you do."

"I understand that, Maria, but I still miss her."

I couldn't clearly hear what Maria said at first, but it sounded like she had just whispered, "Me, too."


I was mostly through my homework when Jessica sent me a text.

'knock knock'

At that instant, the doorbell rang. I was already in the living room, so it only took me a second to get to the door. Jessica had a bemused look on her face.

"You're a riot," I said.

I ushered her into the living room and offered her a drink. Jessica was wearing a simple polo shirt, khaki shorts and sandals. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled into a pony tail. As simple as she was put together, there certainly wouldn't be any disagreement about how hot she was ... and she was in my living room ... looking for a shoulder to cry on.

I dismissed the devil on my shoulder, and pushed my hormones aside ... as much as is possible, considering I was alone in my house with her. I handed her a soda, and took a seat on the opposite end of the couch.

"Jess, there is something we need to discuss before we get started."

She took a sip of her drink, and nodded for me to continue.

"My mom is getting a promotion to mornings, starting next week. That means she'll be home by four o'clock or so, every weekday."

"Oh."

"I guess I'm telling you this for a couple of reasons. First of all, I don't know if you would like to continue to talk like this."

She nodded again.

"Secondly, we're going to have to go somewhere where we can get some privacy."

"We can't do it at my house, not with my family there. You have any ideas?

"Yeah, I think so. Mike, Sparks and I are going to fix up the treehouse in the back yard."

"That piece of shit? I'm surprised it hasn't fallen down yet."

"Well, I think the 'piece of shit' still has a fairly solid foundation. We're planning to fix it up, and maybe get some electricity in there."

"What about furniture?"

"Probably a futon, and a bean bag or two."

"Oh, I see."

She had an evil grin on her face, and started twirling her hair a bit.

"What do you see?"

"You're trying to fix up a little make out place, aren't you?"

I tried, really tried to look offended. I was pulling out all stops now. I grunted my indignation, and shrugged my shoulders in protest. She simply rolled her eyes, and shook her head.

"Install a mirror, and make sure it has plenty of blankets."

That was confusing. "Why a mirror?"

"You are clueless! When you get done making out, what does your date look like?"

I shrugged. I hadn't made out that much, but the girls in the best porn videos looked okay when they were done ... mostly.

"You wouldn't want Christy going home to her mom and dad with that freshly fucked look on her face, and her hair flying everywhere, would you?"

I can honestly say I had not even considered the possibility. But I was, now.

"No, I guess not. So, a mirror, and some blankets."

"And wet wipes. And condoms. And ... do I need to continue?"

"I may have to bring you on as a consultant."

Jessica laughed at that and said, "You can't afford me."

This really was nice. Jessica was communicating with me in a way that I had never imagined she really could. I had no idea.

After a few more minutes talking about school, I figured out I would have to take the lead again.

"Jess, a couple of days ago, you were really upset. What's going on?"

She sighed and placed her drink on the end table. It was amazing how quickly her demeanor changed. Her confidence just seemed to be draining out of her, as if someone had pulled the plug in the bathtub.

"Phil, you have to promise me that whatever we say here stays between the two of us."

I nodded my agreement.

"That means you can't tell your mom, my parents, any of my family or anyone you know. Nobody."

"I promise, Jess. You want me to listen and keep it between us. I can do that."

"I hope so, Phil. I don't really know why I trust you so much, so please do me a favor ... make sure I don't regret it."

"I'm here."

She heard those last words and nodded slightly.

"Phil, you know that I planned to go to Ohio State next fall, right?"

"Yeah, I think that has been fairly common knowledge. I know you want to get a degree in either accounting or business management, right? And you will be joining Todd as well."

"That was the plan."

"Was?"

"Phil, before we went down to Florida, I visited Todd at Ohio State. He stayed there for the summer and got a job. I figured he could show me around campus, maybe introduce me to some people and help make the transition easier for me when I arrived. I contacted the Pi Beta Phi sorority and set up an appointment. I thought I was ahead of the game."

She took a sip of her soda and continued.

"Things went pretty well. Todd treated me good, took me out for nice dinner, and generally showed me around campus. The chapter president was really nice and gave me a tour of the house. It was really cool."

"Sounds like your future is set. That's pretty impressive that you are laying the groundwork for your freshman year this early. Good for you."

"Well, that's where the good news ends. A few days later, my family left for Florida to spend the summer."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.