Foul Ball - Sophomore Year - Cover

Foul Ball - Sophomore Year

Copyright© 2014 by Mindmeld

Chapter 2: Meet the Bakers. Pool Party!

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Meet the Bakers. Pool Party! - This is a story of Phil Marlow as he grows up in a medium-sized Midwest town in Indiana with his TV newscaster mom, Sharon. The first installment follows Phil through his sophomore year in high school where Phil learns what growing up and pursuing his dreams begins to mean. The story begins slowly with much of the sex and baseball occurring later.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

It was just before seven on Sunday morning when I returned from my morning run, taking the shorter two mile route. Maria had bacon and eggs and a small protein shake waiting for me. This had been my typical breakfast fare throughout the summer on Sundays. Mom was nibbling on a piece of toast with cream cheese and strawberry jam, and enjoying her coffee as she focused on an article posted on their TV station's website.

"What are you up to today, Phil?"

She did this on purpose, I knew. When you are at the table eating whatever Maria made, you were NOT allowed to talk with your mouth full. Mom had waited until the first morsel had passed my lips before posing the question. The result was several long seconds of chewing and a glare from me to Mom before I could respond. I noticed the slight smile at the corner of her mouth proclaiming her small victory.

"I told Mike to come over and hang out by the pool today. Of course I told him before they left for summer vacation in May, so he's had nearly three months to forget anything I ever said. I'll text him here in a bit and refresh his memory."

"See if the whole family wants to come. The weather forecast is showing 'pool weather'."

A few minutes later the phone rang. Maria handed the phone to Mom, announcing that Mike's mother, Misty, was on the phone. Mom moved into the study to talk in private.

Moments later, I received a text from Mike letting me know they would be over just after lunch. I was pretty sure that Christine would come with them, but Jessica would want to bring her best friend Wendy with her. I thought that would be okay. Jessica and Wendy were nice views, but that was the extent of it. Neither one of them had ever acknowledged that Mike or I existed. They both spent a majority of their time on their phones texting, checking Facebook or talking about what a hunk this guy was and how much of a bitch that girl could be.

Christine was a different story. Before their summer vacation, Christine and I were about the same height. We were friendly towards each other, but I could tell that Christine would have liked me to ask her out. Before the summer started, I lacked some of the confidence needed to do the asking. With the growth spurt and some muscle development, I had a much better outlook and it had shown up in my personality. I was becoming more confident. I also considered myself to be a good listener ... many thanks to my mom for that. Now I had the confidence to go along with it. I had considered asking Christine on a date, but wanted to be sure that Mike wouldn't be put out by me asking his fourteen year-old sister on a date.

"Mr. Phil, are you planning to set out a few nice appetizers for your guests this afternoon? Maybe some nachos? Some little tacos? Maybe some chips and homemade salsa or guacamole?"

"Maria, that would be awesome!"

"Okay, well, just let me know, Mr. Phil, and I'll get out of your way so you may have the kitchen all to yourself!" Maria said with a hint of a giggle.

"Maria, does my mother pay you to be a smart-ass to me?"

"That's not the only reason she gets paid," Mom offered, returning from the study, "Actually, it's more of a perk."

I grumbled and headed out to make sure the pool area was clean and ready for our guests. I could still hear my mother and Maria laughing at my expense as I began to tidy up.

Just before one o'clock, both Mom and I were sporting swimwear. I had on a modest pair of swim trunks and my mother was wearing a fashionable bikini. The bikini was not tiny or small, but on my mother, the bikini was ridiculous. Her curves fit the bikini perfectly. Her age did not match the beauty she portrayed. The sunglasses were a perfect complement and made her look like a supermodel. I was certainly attracted to my mother (I would have to be either homosexual, blind, or dead, not to be), but I had learned over time how to manage things ... mostly. Usually, that management involved a few extra minutes in the bathroom and some toilet paper. Today had been no exception.

It wasn't so much that I did or did not desire my mother, but more than anything I treasured our relationship, which had really grown over the last year. I was determined not to let that get out of 'hand', except for a few minutes in the bathroom, as needed.

Maria answered the door and directed the Baker clan and Wendy to the pool area in the backyard. I could see surprised looks on the girls' faces as I emerged from the pool. Misty, Christine and Wendy were seriously in danger of catching flies with their jaws dropping that far. Only Jessica seemed to maintain her composure, simply looking over the top of her sunglasses for a better look.

"My goodness, Phil," Misty exclaimed, "you have certainly grown in the last couple of months!"

"Thanks, Mrs. B."

Jessica readjusted her sunglasses, as everyone but Christine continued to move towards the pool area. Christine still looked like she needed a minute.

"Get a grip, Christine" berated Mike, "he's the same ... what's that word, Maria?"

"Estupido, " Maria offered.

"Yeah, he's the same estupido he was a couple months ago."

Christine caught her bearings and headed poolside. "Shut up, Mike. You're the estupido."

Christine moved towards me, quickly invading my space as she stood toe-to-toe with me. Her eyes travelled up from my toes, across my legs, taking in my torso and chest before settling on my light brown eyes.

"How tall are you now?" she squinted and she had to look up to me.

"Closing in on five-ten, I believe. Mom hasn't measured me in a couple of weeks."

Tom came over and stood next to me, as Christine refused to give up her position.

"I'm six-one, Phil, and you can't be more than a couple of inches shorter than I am, anymore," Tom observed. "I'd say you are nearer to five-eleven, now."

"Maria, are you putting steroids in Phil's protein shakes?" Mike teased.

"You don't start with me," Maria countered. "If you want what Phil is getting, you'll need to get up before the crack of noon, and come get your shake. Otherwise, you need to tell that old hag of a housekeeper to take better care of you!"

They all got a chuckle out of that one. Maria and Jeannette, the Baker's housekeeper, had been best friends for years.

As Christine was standing in front of me, I noticed some changes in her as well. She hadn't gotten much taller, but was starting to develop a womanly shape. Her legs were still a bit coltish, but her hips had started to flair, enhancing her shape. Her breasts were still no more than a 'B' cup, but they were high and firm on her chest. Her jawline was a bit more defined, setting off her nice, high, cheek bones. Her dirty blonde hair was drawn into a pony tail, exposing her neck and cute ears and her blue eyes were shining. Christine was also fairly athletic as she expected to be a cheerleader for the JV football team and play tennis in the spring. This was the first summer that she was not actively involved in soccer and traveling with a club team.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.